Welcome to Gaia! ::

How Much Did You Buy Your Wii For?

$250, retail price 0.37205651491366 37.2% [ 237 ]
$251 - $350, somewhat good 0.084772370486656 8.5% [ 54 ]
$351+, Over inflated price 0.020408163265306 2.0% [ 13 ]
$1 - $249, I was lucky 0.062794348508634 6.3% [ 40 ]
$0, I GOT MINE FREE! I laugh at all of you! 0.13029827315542 13.0% [ 83 ]
... I still don't have a Wii... 0.32967032967033 33.0% [ 210 ]
Total Votes:[ 637 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 > >> »|

Shirtless Noob

Wii Live, Wii Play, Wii Talk About it

NOW A GUILD!!!
User Image
Join please!
I accept most applications!


Here, You can talk about the latest news and games for the Nintendo Wii.

I will also try to update news on games and channels for the Nintendo Wii (All dates are Month/Day/Year)



Rules!


NO WII FLAMING!
I know the Ps3 and 360 are good systems!!
I just prefer the Wii over them!
Do not come in here and flame the Wii or
Wii Fanatics, you will be blacklisted.


FRIEND CODE SHARING IS OK
BE CAREFUL TO WHO YOU SHARE YOUR
CODE WITH! Don't be an idiot and have
everyone accept you and then suddenly you
give them your address. Don't be idiots.. use
the code responsibly.


Blah blah blah, follow the Gaia TOS.. you know the rules.

Shirtless Noob

Latest News and Information
LATEST NEWS IN THE GUILD!


<o1.15.o7> Wario Ware is out. Did you buy it? I kind of want it, though I don't think it'll hold my attention for long.
<o1.18.o7> My Wii arrived in the mail!! I'm so happy! I skipped anime club just to go home and play this. xd
<o1.27.o7> Wii News Channel is OUT! Go download it THIS INSTANT!

Upcoming Events


<o2.12.o7> Wii Play is schedualed to come out today, but will it?
<o2.27.o7> SSX Blur is released! Ready to snowboard? Grab this game because you probably wan't be disappointed!
<o3.o5.o7> Mario Party 8 is coming out!! I personally can't wait! A definate buy on my list.
<o4.xx.o7> Super Paper Mario will hit the Wii! You will love this game! I'm buying it the day it comes out.

Shirtless Noob

Contests and Events

I don't know what kind of contest to do, give me some ideas.

Shirtless Noob

Whitelist, Blacklist, and Regulars

Whitelist

None yet

Blacklist

None yet

Regualrs

None yet

Shirtless Noob

Banners and Affiliates

None, Make us a banner!

PM me if you want to be associated with us and you want your thread/guild posted here

Shirtless Noob

Personal Reviews

(To Games I Own)

Bought <o1.18.o7> Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. 1o/1o

First of all, this game has lived up to its hyped. This game keeps you addicted to it by constantly adding and adding more things to keep you entertained! I have not gotten bored of this game yet, and I'm about 11 hours into the game. I love how this game introduces new nunchuck and wiimote movements to attack foes as you progress in the game. I also love the classic zelda dungeons and puzzles! This game was one of the best and the only thing that I want to ask for is something to let us hold more than 300 rupees! I constantly find rupees after I reach 300 and I have nothing to spend it on. Besides that, I love this game! It should be on the top of anyone's Wii Wish List.

Bought <o1.18.o7> Red Steel. 6/1o

Red Steel.. how you have somewhat bored me. This game, wasn't as great as I expected it to be. With PsP load-like times, I lose a lot of my enjoyment as the game spends 10 seconds to save at 1 of the 15 checkpoints in ONE level! The game's sword fights weren't as good as they were hyped up to be. I did not enjoy this game and lost interest after the first level. I also didn't like the somewhat flimsy targeting. I felt that I could never get the crosshairs directly on the person I was aiming at, but it still somehow hits. Oh yeah, I have to give this game some props for being the first First Person Shooter, and the graphics weren't that bad (though I don't care about graphics since I'm playing the Wii). All and all it was ok.. could've been better.

Bought <o1.18.o7> Wii Sports. 8/1o

Ok.. I know your going to say, "How does this game beat Red Steel? Are you crazy?" No, I am not, lol. This game is what keeping me addicted to the Wii (as well as Zelda). I love playing the games with my friends and most of all, this is the game of choice when the come over. I also love how this game brings them back and makes me feel like I have a social life! YES! Oh wait, I'm supposed to be talking about the game, lol. Okay, this game uses user created "Mii's" and let's you be that character. You then choose one of the following sports to play. (These are also my favorite games in order, starting with the most favorite) Tennis, bowling, baseball, boxing, and golf are at your choosing. All games require you to move around and have fun!! From pitching, to swinging, to hitting, to punching, this game greatly shows the potential of the Wii. It's a great game, and best of all, IT'S FREE!! I loved this game, I know you guys will too.

Rented <o1.26.o7> Wario Ware: Smooth Moves. 8/1o

This game was pretty fun at the beginning. The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't skip the story plots. I got kind of annoyed at those, though SOME were funny. The other thing I didn't like was the explanation of the remote positions. They were kind of boring, though informative, and funny, though a little lame. But hey! I gave this an 8, let's start looking at upsides. I love how this game constantly made me laugh at what I was doing! It was great! I loved one of the boss stages, where you actually had to DANCE and it was HILARIOUS! I loved the minigames and I think the multiplayer could've been better. I love the hard and faster minigames more though because they're more challenging and exciting. This game was great, and unless you live in your basement and have no social life, you probably won't be bored with this game in a while. This game shows the Wii's potential and greatly establishes them. I loved this game, and I hope you do too!

Shirtless Noob

Nintendo Wii's Virtual Game Line-Up

Use CTRL + F to Find

The latest Line-ups are updated in the guild


<11.19.o6> Sonic The Hedgehog
<11.19.o6> Altered Beast
<11.19.o6> Super Mario 64
<11.19.o6> The Legend of Zelda
<11.19.o6> Donkey Kong
<11.19.o6> Sim City
<11.19.o6> Mario Bros.
<11.19.o6> Wario's Woods
<11.19.o6> Solomon's Keys
<11.19.o6> Soccer
<11.19.o6> Pinball
<11.19.o6> F-Zero
<11.21.o6> Bomberman '93
<11.21.o6> Bonk's Adventure
<11.27.o6> Ecco the Dolphin
<11.27.o6> Super Star Soldier
<11.28.o6> Golden Axe
<12.o4.o6> Columns
<12.o4.o6> Donkey Kong Jr.
<12.o4.o6> Ristar
<12.o4.o6> Victory Run
<12.11.o6> Gunstar Heros
<12.11.o6> Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
<12.11.o6> Alien Crush
<12.11.o6> Ice Hockey
<12.18.o6> Space Harrier II
<12.18.o6> Tennis
<12.18.o6> Military Madness
<12.25.o6> Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
<12.25.o6> Super Mario Bros.
<12.25.o6> Toe Jam & Earl
<12.25.o6> Super Castlevania IV
<12.25.o6> R-Type
<o1.o1.o7> Baseball
<o1.o1.o7> Urban Champion
<o1.o8.o7> Gradius
<o1.o8.o7> Dungeon Explorer
<o1.o8.o7> Soldier Blade
<o1.15.o7> R-Type III: The Third Lightning
<o1.15.o7> Xevious
<o1.15.o7> Moto Roader
<o1.22.o7> Legend of Zelda, The: A Link to the Past


Shirtless Noob

Nintendo Wii's Game Line-Up

Use CTRL + F to Find

A greater and bigger list is found in the guild


Marvel: Ultimate Alliance <11.19.o6>
Red Steel <11.19.o6>
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab <11.19.o6>
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 <11.19.o6>
Avatar: The Last Airbender <11.19.o6>
Call of Duty 3 <11.19.o6>
Disney's/Pixar's Cars <11.19.o6>
Happy Feet <11.19.o6>
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy <11.19.o6>
Monster 4x4: World Circuit <11.19.o6>
Madden NFL 07 <11.19.o6>
GT Pro Series <11.19.o6>
Rampage: Total Destruction <11.19.o6>
Trauma Center: Second Opinion <11.19.o6>
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz <11.19.o6>
Wii Sports <11.19.o6>
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam <11.19.o6>
Excite Truck <11.19.o6>
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess <11.19.o6>
Rayman Raving Rabbids <11.19.o6>
Need for Speed Carbon <11.2o.o6>
Open Season <11.28.o6>
Rapala Tournament Fishing <11.28.o6>
Barnyard <11.28.o6>
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent <11.3o.o6>
World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions <12.o5.o6>
The Ant Bully <12.o5.o6>
Far Cry: Vengeance <12.o5.o6>
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown <12.o5.o6>
Super Swing Golf <12.12.o6>
Metal Slug Anthology <12.14.o6>
Elebits <12.19.o6>
Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action <12.19.o6>
WarioWare: Smooth Moves <o1.15.o7>


Wii Play (Release Unsure) <o2.12.o7>
Mario Party 8 <o3.o5.o7>
TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) <o3.13.o7>
Disney's Meet the Robinsons <o3.2o.o7>
Bust-A-Move Bash! <Feb 'o7>
Medal of Honor Vanguard <Mar 'o7>
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords <Mar 'o7>
The GodFather: Blackhand Edition <Mar 'o7>
SSX Blur <Mar 'o7>
Sonic and the Secret Rings <Jan - Mar 'o7>
Cooking Mama: Cook Off <Jan - Mar 'o7>
Legend of the Dragon <Apr - Jun 'o7>
Tamagotchi: Party On! <Apr - Jun 'o7>
Mercury Meltdown Revolution <Apr - Jun 'o7>
Heat Seeker <Apr - Jun 'o7>
Line Rider <Apr - Jun 'o7>
The Bigs <Jul - Sep 'o7>
Alien Syndrome <Jul - Sep 'o7>

=O Rawr! Wii rOCKSMY SOCK. I WANT ONE! xp I am not getting one. stare Your a lucky one.
I wish I had a Wii. -.-

Shirtless Noob

Oh that sucks, why not?

Shirtless Noob

What kind of contest should I do..

Shirtless Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//