Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should Canine have a contest?

YES! I LOVE CONTESTS! (Especially when I win) 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 28 ]
If you want to 0.26530612244898 26.5% [ 13 ]
No 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 2 ]
NO! YOU SUCK! GO AWAY! (T_T) 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Demonic Star

THIS FREEBIE THREAD IS CLOSED. SORRY.

Demonic Star

::MY EVERY COMMAND::

The rules...


:: Follow Gaia ToS-No exceptions.

:: No begging for art.

:: No PMing for art-This is what the thread is for.

:: No flaming, or no art for you.

:: Don't just come in, request and then leave, expecting to get art, because you won't. Stay and chat with us.

:: Bumps don't do well with me, talk, don't bump! [only use bumps to get the thread going]

:: Be patient. I don't have tons of time online, so don't get mad if I don't get to your request right away.

:: Be semi-literate. No msn talk. Because I don't know crap what you're talking about.

:: Do NOT post in your quests. It get's extremely annoying.

:: Please... Aw screw the politeness...DON'T STEAL MY ART! This means don't claim my art as yours, because...IT'S MINE DAMMIT!

:: ALL requests MUST be in green font, or I will overlook it.

:: Also, ALL requests MUST have the word "Waffles" written somewhere in violet font.

:: IMPORTANT! Please try to save and upload the pictures to your own photobucket account or other image host. I like to keep my bandwidth.

:: I cannot guarantee the quality of my pictures...Sometimes I draw bad, sometimes I draw good. -Shrug-

:: I regard the right to add/remove any rules that I see fit.

Demonic Star

::ABOUT CANINE::


:: Name: Canine (DO NOT call me by my real name if you happen to know it)

:: Age: 14

:: Birthday: March 18/92

:: Horoscope/Zodiac: Pisces/Monkey

:: Ethnicity: Dutch/Indonesian/Scottish

:: Country: Canada

:: Favorite Colours: Green/Black

:: Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, D.N Angel, Naruto, OHSHC, Negima, Bleach

:: Loves: Bribes, polite people, people with good grammar, sleeping, drawing, bishies, friends (yay friends!)

:: Hates: Pushy people, impatient people, people who tell me my art sucks. (Constructive critisism? HAH!)

:: Other Info:
-Speaks in third person sometimes
-Sarcastic
-Extremely lazy
-NOT FAT (Hard to believe, I know -nods-)
-Uses smileys like XD, O.o, ^^, waaaay too much

*You can check my profile for other stuffs.

Demonic Star

::GETTING ART::


:: Bribes: Hey, I'm only human. 3nodding

: biggrin raw me one of my favorite anime characters. (Ed-FMA, Dark-DN Angel, Tamaki Suoh-OHSHC)

:: Join me with a cup o' coffee...Meaning, stick around and chat, Canine likes regulars.

:: Be on my good side.

:: Have an avi that I like. 3nodding

:: FOLLOW MY EVERY COMMAND. Seriously. I will check to see that you're doing everything right.

________


xPost all requests in green font, with the word "Waffles" in violet font.x


::REQUEST FORM::


Username:
Ref. Picture: (I NEED this to draw your avi. No backwards facing avi's either!)
Expression/Pose:
Coloured/Line Art:

Bribes/Tip? (It's not necessary, but it's nice.)
Extra:

Canine Likes Drawing...

::Spiky hair
::Girls more than boys
::Long hair
::Cat ears
::Chibi wings
: razz ointy ears
::Fun expressions
: razz leated skirts
::Fanart
::Original Characters

Canine Dislikes Drawing...
::Cluttered avis
::Yaoi/yuri
::Animals (not that great at it)
::Nakie avis
:: Difficult poses (They're chibi!)
::Avi's that are ALL BLACK ><


:: If I don't see your post, please post again, I tend to overlook things.

Demonic Star

::EXAMPLES::



[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

Demonic Star

::WORKING ON/WAITING LIST::


XxFalnDarkWarriorAngelxX
No_Pun_Intended
chYren
Lavendar_Pink
~Tigerly_Kisa~
pinkigloopyxie
Somatic machine
Joyous
Simplii Kawaii
Karuka
Marachino
KayokoSango
Kaiyan
ngy922
Lime_Cocnut
blink182_aholic
fcukin_fumbduck
poison_Ivy89
kittenlover123321
Somatic Machine
-Sock Stealer-
the moose...it beckons(2)
Miss_Meerkat_Angel
tomboi_4_lyfe
His RagDoll
RayneFlower
fcukin_fumbduck
'Heaven
shadowpunk153
.Lil.Pront.
Zelex656
smexy_princess_amelia
[M]orbid[N]inja

MyaoMarjoly (pg 51)
PnAi__PiE (pg 53)

Demonic Star

Demonic Star

::BLACK/WHITE LISTS::

::LUFFED::

::fcukin_fumbduck:: For always coming to chat with me when I draw =3
::shadowpunk153:: ^^ LUFF!




::UNLUFFED::

::Miss_Meerkat_Angel:: Only here because she thought the "Unluffed" section was getting lonely. =3

Demonic Star

::TIPPERS::


heart No_Pun_Intended~200G
heart chYren~250G
heart Lavendar_Pink~500G
heart Somatic machine~500G
heart pinkigloopyxie~500G
heart ~Tigerly_Kisa~~1000G
heart Marachino~500G
heart Kayian~1000G
heart -Sock Stealer-~300G
heart Miss_Meerkat_Angel~600G
heart kittenlover123321~5500G heart
heart shadowpunk~100G
heart Zelex656~500G + User Image
heart smexy_princess_amelia~100G

Demonic Star

::CANINE'S Q & A::

Q: What kind of pencils do you use?
A: Whatever is closest to me at the time. XD I try not to use mechanical pencils because my scanner makes it all pixely.

Q: Why only chibis?
A: Normal people take me too long to draw.

Q: How long do I have to wait for my picture?
A: As long as I want to take. Some pictures take me from 20 minutes to months! Don't get on my black list, and I'll try not to make you wait.

Q: What's your drawing experience?
A: I was drawing since forever. I don't draw incredibly well yet, but chibis are my favorite things to draw. Whoa, did I even answer that?

Q: What do you listen to while you're drawing?
A: Mostly fast paced songs. They're fun. Rock, and sometimes techno are my favorites. ^^ ...And any Vic Mignogna songs. heart

Q: Why don't you outline or colour your chibis?
A: I do! X Well, I do NOW! I finally bought some pencil crayons, but my outlining pen is running out. I'll buy a new one. But this means my chibis will take about 20-30min to finish. ^^;

Demonic Star

::GUEST ARTISTS::

YAY! I'm not always able to get everyone's requests if I'm really busy. In that case, you can ask one of my guest artists to draw you something. ^^ Be sure to follow their form, as it is different than mine.

::GUEST ARTIST APPLICATION::

Name: (Put your username here)
Samples: (I need some examples, so people will know what they're getting)
About: (Put a few lines of info about yourself. How long you've been drawing, what kinda media you use, ect.)
Form: (What colour/size of font do they need to apply in? This makes it easier to decipher which person you're talking to.)

_____

Name: Weeping Misery//Yue
Samples: [x]
About: A crazy 15 year old who needs to get a life, and is out of her mind!
Form: Indigo

Demonic Star

::AFFILIATES::
If you would like to advertise your art shop on here, just ask, and I'll put you up here!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Atekius will draw your avi fishie-form! They're adorable, and quite cheap! So worth it~ heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sakeko is an incredibly talented gaia artist. Check out her thread by clicking the banner! She's amazing~ heart

Demonic Star

::CONTESTS::

Contest #1
First 'regular' to post, "I love waffles!" on page 100, recieves a full body figure.
Winner:
hello~ biggrin ahaha, i just finished my midterm/finals too. hallelujah. evil, evil things...

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Aw, tis closed.

Anyways, how're you doing? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//