Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shakespeare?

Mercutio. 0.41935483870968 41.9% [ 13 ]
Banquo. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Bassanio. 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 1 ]
Helena. 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 7 ]
Palamon. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Valentine. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Lady Windmere's Haberdashery

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While we no longer carry swords, horns, mousetraps,
or crucifixes, Lady Windmere is pleased to announce her
intentions to sell her art to the general public. That is all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Windy Says
Jan. 16th ------ OPEN! 50% off first five clients.



I am a man of constant sorrow
I have seen trouble all my days
I bid farewell to old Kentucky
The State where I was born and raised
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Windy By `Kaede
Lady Windmere regrets to inform your that
her art mediums are limited to the pencil kind,
unless she feels like cracking out the markers.

Style is a matter of emotion for Windy,
but Rye's scanner is another matter. However,
we're slowly but surely mastering the troublesome technology.


For six long years I've been in trouble
No pleasure here on earth I've found
For in this world I'm bound to ramble
I have no friends to help me now
Samples

*nods*
Mwahahah. *hides good samples*

[...]


[...]


[...]


[...]


[...]


[...]


[...]


[...]




You may bury me in some deep valley
For many years where I may lay
Then you may learn to love another
While I am sleeping in my grave
Prices
Single---
HeadShot--- 1100g.
ShoulderShot--- 1200g.
WaistShot--- 1600g.
KneeUp--- 2150g.
FullBody--- 3000g.
Chibi---
Some sort of scene--- 1000g.
Couple---
HeadShot---2000g.
ShoulderShot---2500g.
WaistShot--- 3500g.
KneeUp--- 4300g.
FullBody--- 6000g.
Group---Ask for pricing.
HeadShot---
WaistShot---
FullBody---

Stepping stones
1. Fill out and post form.
2. I'll reply and hopefully put you on the list.
3. Eat a sandwich.
4. Send a trade to Kilorinth.
5. Wait.
6. When your art is finished I'll accept the trade and post your art here for pick up.
7. Host your art where you know it'll be safe.
8. Eat another sandwich.


Maybe your friends think I'm just a stranger
My face you'll never see no more
But there is one promise that is given
I'll meet you on God's golden shore
Regulations
1-Fill out the form.
2-Pick up your art from this thread.
3-Send me a trade for the correct
amount of gold when I have added you to the list.
4-Art trades = heart
5-Lady Windmere reserves the right to deny
anyone service due to her own artististic, temporal,
and spatial limitations.
6-Angry flying monkeys will attack those that pm
Kilorinth. She is only the middleman here.
Really. ---Windy likes to put Rye's name
on things for publicity. cool
7-Be ready to host your DreamAvi/OC examples somewhere else if I can't see them.
8- Put [I have scurvy.] somewhere in your form.
9-No SPAM! but bumps are loved. *nods*
((Number your bumps. Every thirty bumps you get a headshot. 60-waist up. And so on and so forth.))
10-Every order needs a separate form.
11-One order per person. Once I've finished with your order you can order again right away.
12-Don't steal my art.
13-Read the "Stepping Stones" for more information on the exchange process.
14-I'll gladly do OC's. Same pricing applies, but references are a must. Pictoral examples are loved, and although I discourage written descriptions, I will take them.
15- Anyone who draws Windy gets free art. *nods*



Maybe I've been here before
I know this room, I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew you
I've seen your flag on the marble arch
Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah
Avi Form

[b]UserName://[/b]
[b]WhoYouWantDrawn://[/b] [Just names.]
[b]ShotType://[/b] [Elaborate if deviates from those listed in Prices.]
[b]References://[/b] [See Regulation 7.]
[b]Other://[/b] [Advice of any kind- pertaining to your art or to the shop...or an art trade, eh?]


OC form


[b]UserName://[/b]
[b]NameofCharacter://[/b]
[b]Age://[/b]
[b]Gender://[/b]
[b]Nationality://[/b] [If applies.]
[b]References://[/b] [See Regulation 7 and 14.]
[b]ShotType://[/b] [Elaborate if deviates from those listed in Prices.]
[b]Info://[/b] [Inspire me.]
[b]Other://[/b] [Advice of any kind- pertaining to your art or to the shop...or an art trade, eh?]


Maybe there's a God above
And all I ever learned from love
Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you
And it's not a cry you can hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah
List

TEH LIST IS EMPTY!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


My beloved monster is tough
If she wants she will destroy you
But if you lay her down from a kiss
Her little heart, it could explode


Pick-up

O.o


Simple life's my cup of tea
I don't need nobody but me
What I wouldn't give just to be left alone

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image


I'd love to order...but sadly enough.
I'm broke at the moment. Lolerz.
Good luck with the shoppe anyways :3
Thanks. ^^
heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//