Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image
: Intro : Rules : Examples : Order Form : Orders : Customers : Black List : Donators : Affiliates :

My DA Page
My FA Page



♥New Examples and Prices will be going up soon. Once I get some things cleared up around the house and laundry done, I'll be opening. I will still be offering free art to bumpers, just not sure if it will be at 100 bumps or not yet.

♥Also, Sketches take about 10% of the time of a CG so they are done within a day or two usually.
CGs can take up to 4 weeks because I'm very busy.


Shop Status
opening : full : hiatus
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image
: Intro : Rules : Examples : Order Form : Orders : Customers : Black List : Donators : Affiliates :


♥Follow Gaia's Terms of Service
♥Be polite to everyone in this thread.
♥Do NOT steal my artwork or claim it as your own.
♥Please be literate when typing. The only exception is if english isn't your first language.
♥No refunds!
♥Start trade, I will accept & send you a small version, you confirm & I will send the big version.
♥No Begging!
♥I am open to art trades if I like your style and the secret word is watermelon..... I like watermelons.
♥Do NOT PM me, I check gaia multiple times a day, please post questions in this thread.
♥Prices change sometimes... I have the right to change them.
♥All OCs MUST have at least ONE image reference.
♥You must give me all descriptions and refs when you order because I start them that day
♥Be patient. Work takes up ALOT of my time now ^___^
♥I will draw anything but hentai, super gore and mecha


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image
: Intro : Rules : Examples : Order Form : Orders : Customers : Black List : Donators : Affiliates :

All Prices Break Down to (Bust//Waist//FullBody)
Couple or Group Arts are Bribe Only!


Sketches And Lineart
Sketches- 10k//25k//50k
Lineart- 15k//30k//60k

Colored Pieces
CG w/o Background- 50k//75k//100k
CG w/ Background- 75k//100k//150k



Sexy Chibis
All Chibi's have a maximum of 8 wearable items!
I refuse to draw super cluttered avatars
Single FullBody Chibi- 75k ~♥~


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image
: Intro : Rules : Examples : Order Form : Orders : Customers : Black List : Donators : Affiliates :


[color=steelblue]
[b][size=14]I want to order![/size][/b]
[size=11][b]Your name:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Emotion:[/b] Happy, Sad or Grim etc....
[b]Reference:[/b] One or more images or links
[b]Price:[/b] I love tips <3
[b]Secret Word:[/b] Read the rules to find this.[/size][/color]


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image
: Intro : Rules : Examples : Order Form : Orders : Customers : Black List : Donators : Affiliates :
LIMIT 1 AT A TIME




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Waiting List
1.
2.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image
: Intro : Rules : Examples : Order Form : Orders : Customers : Black List : Donators : Affiliates :

Eternal
jpopped
Maria B Kay
Katie of Konoha
Imbri x3
Son Zack x2
Poisoned Pocky x3
Apomix
~Rainging Light~
Rabid Ice Weasel x2
Boysb4flowes
Kami Kaze Kat
Foxpuppy
Heitaki
Lady Death
Princess Nayru
Lord Shinta
Little Dream
Dhant
Leprachuan
Shiobi
Zenphor
kyo-no-azul
Sweet Pain



Last Updated 4/19/10
Total Raised from this shop 528k
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image
: Intro : Rules : Examples : Order Form : Orders : Customers : Black List : Donators : Affiliates :




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image
: Intro : Rules : Examples : Order Form : Orders : Customers : Black List : Donators : Affiliates :

Katie of Konoha
Heitaki
Rabid IceWeasel
Luna_Syphus

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image
: Intro : Rules : Examples : Order Form : Orders : Customers : Black List : Donators : Affiliates :



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Your Boy Side
[x] You love hoodies
[x] You love jeans.
[ ] Dogs are better than cats.
[x] It's hilarious when people get hurt.
[x] You've played with/against boys on a team
[x] Shopping is torture. (I'm not fond of shopping for clothes most of the time...)
[ ] Sad movies suck.
[ ] You own an X-Box.
[x] Played with Hotwheels cars as a kid.
[ ] At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
[x] You own a DS, PS2 or Sega.
[ ] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
[ ] You watch sports on TV.
[x] Gory movies are cool.
[x] You go to your dad for advice.
[x] You own like a trillion baseball caps.
[ ] You like going to football games.
[ ] You used to/do collect baseball cards.
[ ] Baggy pants are cool to wear.
[ ] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
[x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
[ ] You love to go crazy and not care what people think. (my specialty, my cousins would know, so will most of my friends =3)
[ ] Sports are fun.
[x] Talk with food in your mouth.
[ ] Wear boxers.

Total = 12 points

Your Girl Side
[x] You wear lip gloss. (only on special occasions)
[x] You love to shop. (for trinkets... not clothes)
[ ] You wear eyeliner.
[x] You have some of the same shirts in different colors.
[x] You wear the color pink. (I own like ONE pink shirt lol)
[x] Go to your mom for advice.
[ ] You consider cheerleading a sport.
[ ] You hate wearing the color black.
[ ] You like hanging out at the mall.
[ ] You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
[x] You like wearing jewelry.
[ ] Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
[ ] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
[x] You don't like the movie Star Wars.
[x] You are/were in cheerleading, gymnastics or dance.
[ ] It takes you around 1 hour to shower, get dressed, and put on make-up and accessories.
[ ] You smile a lot more than you should.
[x] You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
[x] You care about what you look like. (Im sad to admit that YES, I care what the other monkeys think)
[ ] You like wearing dresses when you can.
[x] You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. (on occasion but somebody has allergies so I usually dont)
[x] You wear girl underwear. (... duh)
[x] Used to play with dolls as little kid. (I pulled the heads off my barbies... and cut their hair)
[ ] Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy of it.
[ ] Like taking pictures of yourself with your cell phone/camera when you're bored.

Total= 13 points

Wow.. I so thought I was going to tie for a second LMAO, its so close tho... *shrugs*
xp I stalk you heart
I want to order!
Username: Heitaki
Color or lineart: Color
Picture of the avatar/OC you want drawn: Current (wont change)
Mood/Expression: ((If you leave this empty, I'll use my imagination ^^))
Anything else?: For the hair, I like the style of the hair, I just don't like the birds >.> If you can avoid that, It would be great

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//