Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay! Contests?

More Gold!!! 0.45333333333333 45.3% [ 68 ]
I'll join! 0.12666666666667 12.7% [ 19 ]
This is boring... 0.02 2.0% [ 3 ]
WAFFLES!!! 0.18666666666667 18.7% [ 28 ]
oookay... 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 5 ]
EVEN MORE CHOICES!?!?!? 0.18 18.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 150 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79 80 81 > >>

YAY! evilmoney123 is questing!!!
And I will probably be giving things away to those people who donate. Such as art (photographs, drawings, paintings, and computer stuff!) or items!!! YAY!!!


Intro to the quest!
Well, I'm questing to make 5 6 different warrior avatars. One each for fire, earth, air, water, and (edit) two for spirit!!! I would love any and all help. Donations of ANY kind are greatly appreciated. Oh, and by the way, I am only going to be using Donation Items for the avatars. Donate anything... Art, gold, items... Or just have fun!

Table Of Contents
1. Intro (You are here)
2. Quest
3. Items Needed
4. Donators
5. Prizes/Contests
6. Bumpers
7. Links
8. Updates
9. Rules
10. Donated To
My Avi Quest


Any And All Suggestions Greatly Appreciated.
Earth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Air
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fire
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Water
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spirit (Light)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spirit (Dark)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Intro
2. Quest
3. Items Needed
4. Donators
5. Prizes/Contests
6. Bumpers
7. Links
8. Updates
9. Rules
10. Donated To
Items Needed

User Image X1
Pixie: 23,000
User Image X2
Phoenix Circlet: 32,000
User Image X1
Whip of Ice: 33,900
User Image X1
Solar Cloak: 43,600
User Image X2
Solar Headdress: 29,500
User Image X1
Lunar Cloak: 51,000
User Image X1
Lunar Cowl: 29,500
User Image X1
Dark Halo: 39,000
User Image X1
Ice Tiara: 9,999
User Image X2
Elegant Veil: 32,500
User Image
X1
Demonbow: 36,500
User Image
X3
Shadow Spirit: 17,800

Amount Needed: About 507k
Amount I Have: About 5k


Items Already Obtained (Not On The List, 'Cause I Have Them)


User Image X1
Whip of Fire
User Image X3
Mythrill Armor
User Image X1
Dark Halo
User Image X1
Elemental Hair
User Image
X2
Flame Sword
User Image X1
Ice Tiara
User Image
X1
Pixie
User Image X1
Chestplate of Arachne

1. Intro
2. Quest

3. Items Needed
4. Donators
5. Prizes/Contests
6. Bumpers
7. Links
8. Updates
9. Rules
10. Donated To
Donators

These are in the order received, so PLEASE don't feel bad if you aren't near the top!

Zokita: Refurbished Sheet <3333 My first Donator!!! I will love her forever!!! -glomps-

Spontaneousness: 1,093!!! YAY!!! <333 I'm loved!

2cool2btrue: 1,000!!! Yay, my Gaian sister!!! <333 forever loved!!!

Lt.Unholy Darkness: 500! Yay!!! GOLD!!!

kazeaka: Pixie for a bunch of junk!!! Yippee!! My first donation item!!! heart forever

1. Intro
2. Quest
3. Items Needed

4. Donators
5. Prizes/Contests
6. Bumpers
7. Links
8. Updates
9. Rules
10. Donated To
Prizes/Contests

No one is here yet, so I'm not going to have any contests. But EVENTUALLY I will have a ticket contest, a bumping contest, an avi contest, and even an art contest! Woo! A little bit of everything!

Okay...Still not too many people, but I'll start the contests anyway, or at least, some of them!

Big Ticket Contest

For those who want to help out, and possibly win a lot, there will be a
ticket/lottery contest! 0_o It will be fun!!!

Ticket cost: 30 gold

Number to sell: 100,000

Winnings:
1st: 500,000
2nd: 150,000
3rd: 75,000


PLEASE label trade containing tickets or lottery, or some such thing, that lets me know what it's for. Also, you may PM me if I do not see your trade right away.


Small Ticket Contest

Basically the same as the Big Ticket Contest, but with less cost per ticket, less winnings, and HOPEFULLY less time needed to win.

Tickets cost: 10 gold

Number to sell: 1300

Winnings:
1st: 7,000
2nd: 3,000
3rd: 1,000

Again, PLEASE label trade so I know what it's for!

Avi Contest


For those who think they have awsome avi's, you know how it works!

Number of contestants: 10

Cost: 400

Winnings:
1st: 2000
2nd: 1000
3rd: 500

And for this one too, label trade accordingly.

1. Intro
2. Quest
3. Items Needed
4. Donators

5. Prizes/Contests
6. Bumpers
7. Links
8. Updates
9. Rules
10. Donated To
Bumpers

Once you have bumped or posted 15 times you will be added to this list! Remember, there WILL be a bumping contest!!! (Sorry if I didn't notice if you posted that many, hard to tell sometimes! PM me if you think you should be on here! {Because you posted, not 'cause you wanna be ^_^})

THE TOP THREE BUMPERS WILL GET PRIZES!!!
Just, not sure what they will be yet...


1. [Meep.]
2. sukiyumi
3. sneakypinky

1. Intro
2. Quest
3. Items Needed
4. Donators
5. Prizes/Contests

6. Bumpers
7. Links
8. Updates
9. Rules
10. Donated To
Links

This is where links to my affiliates go! Tell me if you want to be added!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^I made some of my first REAL money off of this guy!!! Worth trying!!!^

User Image
^Some really AMAZING art over there! You gotta check it out!!!^

1. Intro
2. Quest
3. Items Needed
4. Donators
5. Prizes/Contests
6. Bumpers

7. Links
8. Updates
9. Rules
10. Donated To
Updates

January 6: Now changing my quest. Going to have all of the items on the same avatar. That way, there are less items needing buying! Going to save me a LOT of time. I hope...

Dec 27: Quest thread now open!!!


1. Intro
2. Quest
3. Items Needed
4. Donators
5. Prizes/Contests
6. Bumpers
7. Links

8. Updates
9. Rules
10. Donated To
Rules


Alright, time for some rules! 0_o Don't run away! They aren't that bad! But... PANDA reinforces the rules!
PANDA:
User Image
Right, on to the rules:

1. Follow Gaia ToS, obviously.
2. No flaming or spamming.
3. Bumpers are welcomed and loved!
4. Please TALK!!!
5. Be respectful, and kind, and try to be literate.
6. Advertising is fine, but PLEASE ask me first!
7. Try not to pm me, I would prefer you post in this thread.
8. HAVE FUN!!!


1. Intro
2. Quest
3. Items Needed
4. Donators
5. Prizes/Contests
6. Bumpers
7. Links
8. Updates

9. Rules
10. Donated To
Donated To


If your questing for something, and I have enough gold, you might just get added to this list! Yay!!! ^_^ Good Luck Everyone!

1. 1,164 to panic_disco_gurl for her Mochi quest!!! 0_o First Donation TO Someone!!!


2. Heart Glasses for 3k to [Meep.]

1. Intro
2. Quest
3. Items Needed
4. Donators
5. Prizes/Contests
6. Bumpers
7. Links
8. Updates
9. Rules

10. Donated To
xD First Post!
Good luck~ <3

Eloquent Gawker

Good luck. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XD Thanks!
*jumps up and down* weeee, good luck!!



( )( )
( . . )
('')('')

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//