Welcome to Gaia! ::

?

! 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

Hello, people... I came to ask for donation. I'm saving up for KiKi Kitty, and I'd be grateful for every donation, even the smallest one possible.

To make this thread even better, I'll make Dream Avi Contest. Entry fee will be 500 and there will be 10 competetors <---might be mispelled because I'm not so good at english, I'm from Croatia...
Anyway, entry fee is 500, as I said, and winner gets 2500gold. There won't be just one competition, when this one finishes, the new one will begin ^_^ I hope everyone thinks it's fair... I'll show my dream avi, I know you all are going to think I'm never going to reach it, but I can hope:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you for reading and now let's begin the Contest! If you want to enter, send me trade named "Charity Forum Dream Avi Contest" and 500gold in it. Send me PM in which is your dream avi, too.
Thank you.

First post | Competetors | Donaters | Winners
User Image.:Competetors:.User Image

1. Markyeo - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2. cutesymia - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3. kire_kistune209 - User Image
4. Zekanne - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

First post | Competetors | Donaters | Winners
User Image. biggrin onaters:.User Image
(I LOVE YOU!!! heart )

Firelight5555 - 11000g

(If I forgot to mention someone, I'm sorry, just PM me)



First post | Competetors | Donaters | Winners
User Image.:Winners:.User Image



First post | Competetors | Donaters | Winners
xp Please come in! heart 3nodding
oooh, avi contest....is interested...

so, when you'd start this quest of yours and how far along are you...out of curiosity..
This started already. Wanna join?
bump and good luck!
Happy Pants Of Doom
bump and good luck!
Thanks. And good luck with your Elegant Veil too ^_^ You know you can win 2500gold if you win... You can still join if you want.
Please invite your friends here too!
hm...I might enter this avi...or work on it. I'll get back to you. But i'll most likely join.
wow!! cool..love the dream avi!
:3 ill join

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//