Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 >

Welcome to the Cherry Blossom City Guild's Christmas Party!

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Wow. I have to say that it is beautiful to watch the cherry blossoms bloom
Yes, it is. ^_^ Hello.
I hear it's better to watch cherry blossoms as they fall.
I think it's beautiful to watch them regardless of whether they are blooming, falling, or just existing. 3nodding heart
demoniceeyore
Mmmm!!
Mmmm? o_0;
This 240 seconds thing is stupid.
Well, you only need to give 5 presents for a gift...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//