To order, fill out the following form and PM it to KarasWind! I will ignore it if you don't PM!
[b]Gaian Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]6 Pokemon:[/b]
[b]Trainer Sprite:[/b]
[b]Card Style:[/b]
[b]Badges:[/b]
[b]Can I use it as a sample?[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Tips are incredibly appreciated!
The six Pokemon you have can be chosen from any generation EXCEPT for Diamond/Pearl. I don't care what Pokemon you choose, except that I only ask you have 1 legendary and 1 starter from each region if you are planning to RP.
For your trainer sprite, you can choose either Avi or Specify.
Avi>>I will edit a sprite to resemble your avi's hair and eyes.
Specify>>You give me the sprite to edit and what to change.
There are also lots of different card styles to choose from.

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6
The last thing you need to do is choose what set of badges you want.
You can get Hoenn, Johto, or Kanto badges at the moment.

-Hoenn

-Kanto

-Johto
Example of a completed card:

This one was for my sister.

For Captain Scruffy!