Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh dear God.

Christ Chex 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Jeezits! 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 8 ]
Crouton o'Christ 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 5 ]
Reeses Peaces 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 10 ]
What. The. Frock. 0.43396226415094 43.4% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 167 168 169 > >> >>> »|

Welcome and thank you for coming!


Hi. My name is theMountainLioness. I've been on Gaia for a while now, and I love it! My friend Steph (TasmanianTiger) had been begging me to join for over a year and I finally did. And I've been hooked every since. So anyways, onto the purpose of this thread...

I'm questing items for my dream avi, currently the Ancient Katana's:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart

Anyway, thanks again for clicking a link and checking out this thread! Bumpers are loved, but those who stay to chat and those who donate are loved to death and basically AMAZING LIKE WHOA. Any donators will recieve much love and hugs from me, and MAYBE, just maybe, depending on the amount of the donation, a thank-you gift.

Even if you don't donate, and just post, I will still love you!!! I LOVE BUMPERS!

heart domokun ninja


PROGRESS:

User Image


Items Still Needed For Dream Avi (updated)
+Golden Laurels
+Autumn Leaf Kimono
+Demonbow
+Ancient Katana x2 (questing)
+Nightwind Dragon Slippers
+Scar of the Hero
DONATORS:

G.F. Handel
Amount: 1500g
TasmanianTiger
Amount: 5k, and a load of other stuff.
KrazyKawaii
Amount: 1500g
Rehanni_Wolfsheart
Amount: 188g and some items.

I've been on that big gift giving thread, and I got a LOT of donations and gifts and I lost track of who gave what and all, so I can't even list it! But you guys know you you are. Thanks and YOU ARE AMAZING.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
heart heart heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/yza3wo][img]http://tinyurl.com/yhshz7[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/yza3wo][img]http://tinyurl.com/ye3hab[/img][/url]


User Image

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

:B -Cuts ribbon-
TEH OPEN.
Now donate0rz to Li0n.
Dooooo it.
bump. I bumpeth here for a while. It will be my bump dump. Gold will be maybe donated to joo. razz
BUMP.

And hey, holy crap, Tasmanian Tiger! Masi Oka is the cutest man on the face of the Earth! *high-five attempt, misses*
And Tas Tiger... If you have claimage over him, do you speaketh the language? El nihongo? wink
Ame_no_Hotaru
And Tas Tiger... If you have claimage over him, do you speaketh the language? El nihongo? wink



She WISHES she did. But she doesn't, because she's just not awesome enough. My best friend is fluent in Japanese though....but she's not on gaia.
theMountainLioness
Ame_no_Hotaru
And Tas Tiger... If you have claimage over him, do you speaketh the language? El nihongo? wink



She WISHES she did. But she doesn't, because she's just not awesome enough. My best friend is fluent in Japanese though....but she's not on gaia.
I wish I was fluent. I'm studying it fortunately, and hoping to get there someday. I have nothing better to do, so I'm also planning on taking on one or two other languages. Anything from French (very probable) to Arabic (I was going to study that originally alongside japanese, but then I wondered who I'd talk to. It's hard enough finding Japanese-speaking people, and in Arabic you don't even have anime or nuthin ._.) to Chinese to... uh... Portugese? But yeah. I love foreign languages, but I don't have the mental strength to study more than two... I'm hardly moving on at all in Japanese XD (I just quit my classes so it's all self-taught)...
Yeah, my best friend was an exchange student in Japan for 10 months. When she went she hardly spoke any but she picked it up pretty quickly living there. I don't know any...I just speak some broken Spanish. I'd love to learn Japanese though, it seems so cool.
BUMP.

I would love to do that some day. We've had an exchange student, unfortunately my Japanese didn't come too much in handy as the only word I could really only help her with was "turtle."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//