Daisuke_Hiwatari
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:32:25 +0000
I started this quest way back on my first week or so of Gaia. I just never went through with it. I just bought everything I could my hands on, I mean who didn't when the first started right? Well, I'm finally going to try and finish my quests! I'm sure I'll finish it somtime soon! After I finish my Quest, I will be holding a give-a-way! Please look at my first post to see the prizes in order. I'll also post more information further down.


So, After I get my OMG, I would like to go after the Devil Tail, followed up by the Steel Plated Ninja Headband. I know I'm asking for a bit much, but I have a while. I'm not going anywhere soon. After I finish all these big quests, theres an even bigger quest of mine! I would like to collect all the Event items, get the complete monthly collectable set from 2004+ and then get 1000 vails of unknown liquid. I'll talk about those in detail a bit further down if you survive...
I'll add more here as time goes on...
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:33:45 +0000

Post 1 - Title Page
Post 2 - Short Introduction
Post 3 - Table on Contents
Post 4 - The Quest(s)
Post 5 - There's a Give-A-Way?!?!
Post 6 - Side Quest Intro
Post 7 - Side Quest :: Event Items
Post 8 - Side Quest :: Monthly Colectables
Post 9 - Side Quest :: 1000 Vials of Unknown Liquid
Post 10 - Why have a side quest?
Post 11 - Whats in it for you?
Post 12 - List of Donations
Post 13 - My Progress - How much gold I have to offer
Post 14 - Reserved
Post 15 - Reserved
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:34:31 +0000
The OMG was the sixth donation/monthly-collectible ever given out! I'm not sure on how many where sold, but there's fewer today then there was. You see, many of the 2oo3ers have quit or have been banned from Gaia. The reason why I want one is quite simple, it's one of the huge things that identify Gaia! Not to mention it's stylish and I love it!
I know this is a bit drastic to ask, but please donate. Even 10 Gold would be good. I donate all the time, thus the reason why my gold count has been at 40K for the past month or so. I think it's time I stop donating and complete my quests. This is really hard for me to do. So once I finish all my quests, I shall start donating by opening up my charity. In this charity, I will give away small donations (2-10K) weekly, then my monthly give-a-way (30K) all for free! Gee aren't I nice? xD
So what do you say-donate, or don't? It's completely up to you, and I will not down you for not donating. I will not judge you, and I will not harass you. I'm not trying to force you to do something completely against your will. Do what make you feel good. If what makes you feel good is donating me gold or items, then do it. If making you feel good is by holding onto your gold, and completing your quest, then do that. I completely understand! So, do what makes you feel good.
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:35:19 +0000

Gasp, no way! Daisuke has a give-a-way?!?!? This is great!
This is a great chance to make some free gold and possibly win the sealed of the month! This give-a-way won't take place for a while, inless sombody is very genrous and doantes me an OMG, then it'll take place in a month xD!
Donating to me, and giving my avi art will up your chances.
Braking any common sense rules will you get disqualified.
Bump a total of 20, numbered and then PM me and I'll add your name to the list. This will qualify you to win the 100K
Your name can only be entered once. Unless you donate or draw me avi art.
You can get your name in the list up to 6 times. You may only win once.
One donation of 1-10K is one entries.
One donation of 11-20K is two entries.
One donation of 21-30K is three entries.
One donation of 31-40K is four entries.
One donation of 41-59K is five entries.
One donation of 60+ is six entries.
I'm nice. I won't tell you if your art sucks. There for, every every art, that is full body, in pencil, not colored is half an entrie. That means you make two...Also, if you draw me and Kuzu, together, you will get 6 entries. Here's the Key code.
FB = Full Body
HS = Head Shot
WU = Waist Up
Co = Colored
S = Sketch
NoCo = Not Colored
CG = Computer Graphic
BK = Background
FB + Co + CG + BK = 6 entries.
FB + Co + S + BK = 5.5 entries.
FB + Co + CG = 5 entries.
FB + Co + S = 4.5 entries.
FB + NoCo + CG + BK = 5.5 entries.
FB + NoCo + S + BK = 4.5 entries.
FB + NoCo + CG = 5 entries.
FB + NoCo + S = 4 entries.
WU + Co + CG + BK = 4 entries.
WU + Co + S + BK = 3.5 entries.
WU + Co + CG = 3 entries.
WU + Co + S = 2.5 entries.
WU + NoCo + CG or S + BK = 3 entries.
All CG HS w/ Co = 2 entries
All S HS w/ or w/out Co = .5
So anyways... Easiest way to get on the list would be to bump 20 times, or donate. My preferance would be any of the three ways. So yeah.... Enjoy.
The list! The list shall be numbered. You do not get to pick your numbers, I shall do that. When the time is right, I'll use the random number picker on Gaia, that way everybody can see.
What can I win???
You can win: First place = 100K Second Place = 50K Third Place = 10K or Sealed
Good prizes right???
Here's the list!
[1] Mrs. Rodriguez
[2] SilentLegacy
[3] spank.me.im.kinky
[4] [x-Kuzu-x]
[5] Ephemeral_Dream
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:36:12 +0000

Side quests are basically quests that your not as worried about as the big one. In this case, my sides quests are tons bigger then my three big quests ((OMG ; Devil Tail ; Ninja headband.)) Hard to believe. But it's possible.
My side quests would be somebody else's main quest. Only thing is, by the time I'm finished with my big quest, these items will inflate so much, it'll be to hard to do. So I'm hoping that an old Gaian might read this and come to see that they have a spare of that item laying around getting dusty. Then I might get one for free then I'll thank them a lot! So yeah...
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:37:02 +0000

So as you may have already guessed what this side quest is, from the tilte, you already know, that this is nearly impossable. I, Daisuke Hiwatari would like to get all the Event Items ever given out on gaia.
I want all 38 Events given out in 2oo3
I want all 51 Events given out is 2oo4
I want all 51 Events given out in 2oo5
I want all 38 events given out in 2oo6 ((still in counting))
I know this is a bit neeedy, but I already have most of the 2oo5 and the 2oo6. Now it's a matter of how many of each can I get... Most of the 2oo3's may be a bit hard to get, but so will the OMG and Devil Tail, so if I can get htose, I can get these.
So with out further ado, here is the list of items given out in 2oo3. If there is a strike through it, it means I already have that item. If it was a strike and an underline, means I already have it, but I want more.
Black Bow Tie - "A perfect accessory for any formal event."
Red Rose Corsage - "A single red rose garnished with baby's breadth. No dress would be complete without a corsage. Wear one of these to any formal event, like say, a ball for example. ^_-"---
Easter Egg - "A brightly colored egg that radiates magic. Something seems to be inside..."
Bunny Slippers - "Incredibly soft slippers for casual wear. They are fashioned in the shape of cute little rabbits."
Chicky Slippers - "Feathery soft slippers shaped like adorable baby chicks. Highend loafware."---
Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with nothing on the front."
-_- Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
:] Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
:B Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
smile Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
:3 Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
>.< Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
O_O Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
^_^ Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
Brown Paper Bag With Holes - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
Monster Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."
XD Brown Paper Bag - "A brown paper bag with a distinctive face drawn on the front."---
Jack's Grab Bag 1 - "A mysterious set of bags given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2 - "A mysterious set of bags given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 3 - "A mysterious set of bags given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 4 - "A mysterious set of bags given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 5 - "A mysterious set of bags given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 6 - "A mysterious set of bags given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 7 - "A mysterious set of bags given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 8 - "A mysterious set of bags given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O" ---
Jacked-Up Shirt - "Dark shirt with jack-o-lantern print."
Jacked-Up Shoes - "Peculiar shoes with the texture and feel of a pumpkin."
Jacked-Up Pants - "Dark pants with jack-o-lantern print."
Jacked-Up Gloves - "Dark gloves with jack-o-lantern print."
Jack's Anger - "A mask shaped in the visage of Jack's anger."
Jack's Dispair - "A mask shaped in the visage of Jack's dispair."
Pumpkin Stump - "A hat made out of the best organic pumpkin one can find."
Kandy Korn Hat - "You hated it as a little kid... and now you can wear it on YOUR HEAD!"---
Santa's Gift - "This mysterious gift was found in the center of the living room. Large bootprints can be seen leading to the chimney."
Jolly Hat - "Tis the season to be jolly... wearing this HAT!"
Christmas Charity Gift - "This gift was given to you by Rina as a token of appreciation for your giving spirit."
Jolly Slippers - "Festive slippers you can wear in the comfort of your own home to put you in the holiday spirit."Now, onto the 2oo4 items!
Party Paper Hat - "Celebrate with this tacky paper party hat!"
Noise Maka - "When blown, this noise maker makes that really annoying sound that you usually hear at a loud party."
S Gaia Tshirt - "A small basic Tshirt with the GAIA logo printed on the front. Shirts like these are commonly given out during promotional events or parties."
M Gaia Tshirt - "A small basic Tshirt with the GAIA logo printed on the front. Shirts like these are commonly given out during promotional events or parties."
XL Gaia Tshirt - "A small basic Tshirt with the GAIA logo printed on the front. Shirts like these are commonly given out during promotional events or parties."
Mail From Gambino - "A curious letter in a plain envelope postmarked February 19th, 2004. The return address is labeled as "Gambino Mansion.""
GAIA 1st Annual Memorial Photo - "How bizarre?! A glamour shot signed, ' 'To my biggest fan. Johnny K. Gambino.' ' This picture was probably sent as a thank you for those who showed up to Gambino's mansion on February 18th, 2004 for the GAIA 1st Annual Celebration. Despite the look on his son Gino's face, Gambino seems to be enjoying himself."---
G Pin - "A gold pin with the letter G emblazened on it. Why are these pins being given out at the 2nd Annual GAIA Ball? Could Gambino himself have something to do with this? O_O;"---
Easter Basket - "A colorful basket of easter eggs!"
Bunny Hat - "Of all the symbols of Easter, none is more beloved than the Easter Bunny, A messenger of a season when all things are possible and all things can again be new."
Chicky Hat - "If you are feeling CHEEP this easter, a cute chicky hat is just what you need ^___^"---
White Olympic Tshirt - "The logo of the Olympics are emblazoned upon this shirt, a symbol of competition and glory."
Black Olympic Tshirt - "The logo of the Olympics are emblazoned upon this shirt, a symbol of competition and glory."---
Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 1 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 2 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 3 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 4 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 5 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 6 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 7 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 8 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"---
Really Jacked Up Shirt - "Dark ripped up top with a Jack-o-Lantern print."
Jacked Up Boots - "Dark boots made of strange pumpkin material."
Really Jacked Up Pants - "Dark pants with a Jack-o-Lantern print."
Really jacked Up Gloves - "Dark, ripped up gloves with a Jack-o-lantern print."
Jack's Disgust - "A mask shaped in the visage of Jack's disgust."
Jacks Joy - "A mask shaped in the visage of jack's joy."
Jacked Up Cape - "A dark, ripped up cape."
The Jack-et - "Dark ripped up coat with a Jack-o-Lantern print."---
Vial of Unknown Liquid - "A strange vial of neon green liquid. The cork of the vial is inscribed with the G CORP logo."
Human G CORP Tshirt - "A sleeveless shirt with the G CORP logo printed on the front. ON the back, it reads 'Making a differnce...'"
Zombie G CORP Tshirt - "A torn up, sleeveless shirt with the G CORP logo printed on the front. On the back, it reads 'By Any Means Necessary...'"
Human G CORP Labcoat - "A labcoat commonly worn by lab technicians. The G CORP logo is emblazened on the breast pocket."
Zombie G CORP Labcoat - "A labcoat commonly worn by lab technicians. The G CORP logo is emblazened on the breast pocket. This particular labcoat is all torn up and smells of blood."---
Xmas Gift from Agatha - "A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Barton Town. The tag reads: Oh child, you've really made my Christmas a lovely one! ~Agatha"
Xmas Gift from Ian - "A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Barton Town. The tag reads: Rufus says thanks for the song! ~Ian"
Xmas Gift from Leon - "A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Barton Town. The tag reads: I would not normally do this but... here, Happy Holidays. ~Leon"
Xmas Gift from Meredith - A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Isle de Gambino. The tag reads: In lieu of your kind act of carolling, I am binded through obligation to reciprocate with this item of Holiday spirit. ~Meredith"
Xmas Gift from Ruby & Peyo - "A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Isle de Gambino. The tag reads: Thanks for raising our spirits on such a lonely winter day. ~Ruby & Peyo"
Xmas Gift from Sasha - "A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Isle de Gambino. The tag reads: Like, Merry Hannukah! ~Sasha"
Xmas Gift from Edmund - "A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Durem. The tag reads: You're the man now DAWG! Merry Xmas! ~Edmund"
Xmas Gift from Moira - "A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Durem. The tag reads: Christmas is a time to get lots of neat gifts of stuff you probably wouldn't buy yourself. ~Moira"
Xmas Gift from Vanessa - "A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Durem. The tag reads: Yes, this is real. Any other time of the year and you'd probably be dreaming. ~Vanessa"---
Spirited Shoes - "Shoes excellent for climbing down chimneys."
Spirited Shirt - "A warm shirt made from materials only Santa could buy."
Spirited Pants - "These pants have got lots of spirit!"
Jingle Bells - "Yes, this necklace comes with all the bells and whistles."
Spirited Hat - "A fuzzy red hat that can keep your head warm even in the north pole!"
Spirited Boxers - "Warm fuzzy boxers good for sleeping under the covers on a cold winter night."
Spirited Socks - "Warm socks to make your feet look like... um... candy canes."
Spirited Gloves - "Long gloves for a long winter."
Spirited Scarf - "This scarf is made from elven fabrics. It not only keeps one warm, but raises one's spirits."Now, time for the 2oo5. Closest to my best year.
Gaia 2nd Anniversary Party Hat - "A cheaply constructed hat made glitzy with Gaia style decoration."
Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon - "A cheap, rubber balloon with a Gaia logo on it."
V Pin (left half) - "A brooch fashioned in the shape of the Von Helson family crest from pure white gold. This is only one half of this precious adornment."
V Pin (right half) - "A brooch fashioned in the shape of the Von Helson family crest from pure white gold. This is only one half of this precious adornment."
G Pin - "A gold pin with the letter G emblazened on it. Why are these pins being given out at the 2nd Annual GAIA Ball? Could Gambino himself have something to do with this? O_O;"---
Anti Gambino Picket Sign - "The Gambino family crest is marked over with a red circle and a line slashing through it. You obviously have something against the Gambino family if you wave this sign around."
Anti Von Helson Picket Sign - "The Von Helson family crest is marked over with a red circle and a line slashing through it. You obviously have something against the Von Helson family if you wave this sign around."---
Easter Basket 2K5 - "A colorful basket of easter eggs! This basket appears to be made out of a strange metallic compound. The Easter Bunny emblem sits on the front of the basket."
Bani Mask - "A cute cut-out of the Bani which you can wear to make believe there really is an Easter bunny."
Chickie Mask - "A cute cut-out of the Chickie which you can wear to make believe you are some kind of... erm ... chick."---
Grunny Shirt - "A fitted green shirt with attitude."
Grunny Slippers - "Furry green slippers with attitude."
Vail of Unknown Liquid - "A strange vial of neon green liquid. The cork of the vial is inscribed with the G CORP logo."---
Jack's Grab Bag 2K5 1 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K5 2 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K5 3 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K5 4 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K5 5 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K5 6 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K5 7 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K5 8 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K5 9 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"---
Jack Uniform Shoes - "Strangely crafted shoes with a dark aura about them."
Jack Uniform Pants - "Uniform pants fashioned with jack o lantern details. They seem to have a dark aura about them."
Jacked Belt - "A dark belt with a Jack-o-Lantern buckle."
Jack Uniform Shirt - "Uniform shirt fashioned with jack o lantern details. They seem to have a dark aura about them."
Jack Uniform Coat - "Uniform coat fashioned with jack o lantern details. It seem to have a dark aura around it."
Jack Uniform Gloves - "Strangely fashioned gloves that seem to have a dark aura about them."
Jack Visor - "Strange glasses fashioned after the shape of a pumpkin."
Jack Uniform Cap - "A cap fashioned with jack o lantern details."
Pumpkin Ghost Sheet - "Jack Sheet."---
Santa's Giftbox 2K5 1 - "A giftbox from Santa... shaped like... Santa. Go figure."
Santa's Giftbox 2K5 2 - "A giftbox from Santa... shaped like... Santa. Go figure."
Santa's Giftbox 2K5 3 - "A giftbox from Santa... shaped like... Santa. Go figure."
Santa's Giftbox 2K5 4 - "A giftbox from Santa... shaped like... Santa. Go figure."
Santa's Giftbox 2K5 5 - "A giftbox from Santa... shaped like... Santa. Go figure."
Santa's Giftbox 2K5 6 - "A giftbox from Santa... shaped like... Santa. Go figure."
Santa's Giftbox 2K5 7 - "A giftbox from Santa... shaped like... Santa. Go figure."
Santa's Giftbox 2K5 8 - "A giftbox from Santa... shaped like... Santa. Go figure."---
Holly Jolly Boots - "These boots are a bit too large to stuff your stocking."
Holly Jolly Socks - "Your feet smell like Christmas!!!"
Holly Jolly Collar - "Keep yo deer in check fo the hollidays wit dis new jingle bell colla~"
Pine Peacoat - "A cozy peacoat keeps you snug and blends in with holiday decor ^^"
Holly Jolly Mittens - "Winter gloves perfect for slapping up elves when they get out of line!"
Marshmellow Snowman - "We do not recommend toasting the marshmellow while it is on your head biggrin "
Holly Jolly Pointsettia Earmuffs - A cheerful holiday colored band holds these two warm, furry earmuffs snug to your head."
Reindeer Slippers - "PETA!!! SOMEONE CALL PETA!!!! O_O Oh wait... these are real reindeer heads... phew. ^_^;;;"---
Curly Elf Shoes - "Teeny elf shoes with tips as twisted as the society we live in!"
S-Corp Labcoat - "Elftech approved S-Corp labwear."
Elftech Gloves - "Sterile elf sized gloves for use in the lab."
Elftech Hat - "A reasonable and stylist hat, suitable for any work environment."
G Shades Blue - "See the new year through the eyes of a true Gaian!"
G shades Pink - "See the new year through the eyes of a true Gaian!"
G Shades Yellow - "See the new year through the eyes of a true Gaian!"
G Buckles - "Adorning a G buckle has long been a Gambino family tradition. It is a sign of power and truly brings attention to itself in any occasion ... say like an anniversary ball or whatever."---
Easter Basket 2K6 1 - "A cute little basket full of cybernetic eggs. When combined, the eggs configuration will transform it into a unique item! Holy transformer!"
Easter Basket 2K6 2 - "A cute little basket full of cybernetic eggs. When combined, the eggs configuration will transform it into a unique item! Holy transformer!"
Easter Basket 2K6 3 - "A cute little basket full of cybernetic eggs. When combined, the eggs configuration will transform it into a unique item! Holy transformer!"
Easter Basket 2K6 4 - "A cute little basket full of cybernetic eggs. When combined, the eggs configuration will transform it into a unique item! Holy transformer!"
Easter Basket 2K6 5 - "A cute little basket full of cybernetic eggs. When combined, the eggs configuration will transform it into a unique item! Holy transformer!"
Easter Basket 2K6 6 - "A cute little basket full of cybernetic eggs. When combined, the eggs configuration will transform it into a unique item! Holy transformer!"---
Bunny Tail - "This cute little bunny tail is a fun addition to any outfit."
Easter Bunny Tail - "The cutest darned bunny themed shirt you could ever find."
Carrot Plush - "BIG... Carrot"
Easter 2K6 Chicky Tie - "It almost looks like a bib - wear it to catch all those bits of hardboiled egg, chocolate, and sugar that you'll be eating biggrin "
Easter 2K6 Bunny Tie - "It almost looks like a bib - wear it to catch all those bits of hardboiled egg, chocolate, and sugar that you'll be eating biggrin "
Easter Bunny Ears - "Now you too can look like the Easter Bunny! biggrin "---
Tin Foil Hat - "Resist mind control."
Cow Bell - "Who let the cowz ouutt~? moo--mooo-moo-mooo~!"
Alien 4d Goggles - "Open your eyes to a whole new world."
Alien Probe - "Scientific aparatus designed on Pluto, for use on Uranus."---
Jack's Grab Bag 2K6 1 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K6 2 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K6 3 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K6 4 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K6 5 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K6 6 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K6 7 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"
Jack's Grab Bag 2K6 8 - "A mysterious bag given to you by JACK himself... there seems to be something moving inside! O_O"---
Jack'd Shoes 2K6 - "Walking in shoes like these will ensure your feet are jack'd for years to come!"
Jack'd Pants 2K6 - "The only treats you'll find inside aren't good for you."
Jack's skirt 2K6 - "Trick or Treat! Smell my *bleep*"
Jack'd Sweater 2K6 - "A warm sweater for a creepy night... almost suffocating you might say."
Jack'd Gloves 2K6 - "Large and clumsy, one might wonder if these claws could actually harm a fly."
Jack'd Mask - "Spiders really creep me out. Don't ask me why I am bringing this up right now."
Jack'd Cape 2K6 - "I would say you are quite CAPE-able of scaring people with this CAPE."
Jack'd Hat - "No wonder they say you are so jack'd in the head."---
Alien Antenna Horns - "Things what stick from your head."
Rebellion Face Mask - "Wear this mask as a sign of defiance!!!"Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:38:10 +0000

This is one of my other side quests, it'll costs a bit less then the Event Item. Not saying that this will be cheap... If the item is in regular color, it means I don't own it. If the color is inverted ((opposite color's)) it means I do own this item.
~:~2oo4~:~

~:~2oo5~:~
~:~2oo6~:~

Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:39:21 +0000

Yes that's right! I would like to get 1ooo Vials of Unknown Liquid. This item isn't wearable and was given out in 2oo4 and 2oo5. It's one of the two items that have been given out more then once. It was given to those you were zombafied during the Halloween events. It turns zombies back to humans. The reason I want this item is cause I'm just fascinated by these type of objects in real life, plus, you never know how much this item will cost in a year or two...
My current count - 106
I am about 13% done with this quest. Rounded.
I am not in the right position to buy any of these unless your selling for 9ooG. Sorry. I'm kinda being a jackass and looking for donations ^.^;;
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:40:14 +0000

The reason I have a side quest is to keep me going. As soon as I don't have somthing to do on Gaia, it'll be boring to go on and I'll lose intress. As it is, I barly speak to friends on Gaia, so why go on. So everytime I finish a quest, I work on my side quests untill I find a new quest.
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:41:21 +0000
In all honesty, all that's in it for you is the chance of winning 100K and the joy that you made a child smile. It's good enough for me! Is it good enough for you???
The chance to win 100K, for free. I think it's good. All you have to do is give me art, donate to me, or bump 20 times. After you bump, or give me stuffs, you can leave and never come back. I will notify you if you win.
I update the lists daily, if your name doesn't appear on that list, please PM me. And we'll work somthing out.
Enjoy...
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:42:11 +0000

spank.me.im.kinky :: Sealed
[x-Kuzu-x] :: Vial of Unknown Liquid
Ephemeral_Dream :: Vial of Unknown Liquid
Chao de Chaos :: Vial of Unknown Liquid x3
[Loveless_Moogle] :: 1,ooo Gold
Thanks so much to those who have donated <3
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:43:18 +0000
Progress
I'll be keeping my daily progress here, starting with December 16th
Dec 16 - 7o,ooo
Dec 17 - 3o,ooo
Dec 18 - 8o,ooo
Dec 22 - 11o,ooo
Dec 23 - 12o,ooo
Dec 24 - 18o,ooo
Dec 25 - 19o,ooo
Dec 26 - 2oo,ooo
Dec 27 - ooo,ooo
Dec 28 - ooo,ooo
Dec 29 - 2o,ooo
Dec 30 - 3o,ooo
Dec 31 - 3o,ooo
Jan 1 - ooo,ooo
Jan 2 - 1o.ooo
Jan 3 - 3o,ooo
Jan 4 - 5o,ooo
Jan 5 - 9o,ooo
Please note, on December 16th I started with 91K, then I gave 21 friends, 1K each, do the math, I now have 7o,ooo gold.
Please note, on December 17th I bought an Engraved Silver Locket...
Please note, on December 27th, I bought Staff of The Angels for Kuzu
Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:44:21 +0000

Daisuke_Hiwatari
(?)Community Member
- Report Post
- Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:45:19 +0000

