Welcome to Gaia! ::

Came for a reading?

yes!!!! 0.35975609756098 36.0% [ 59 ]
maybe, looking around! 0.64024390243902 64.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 164 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 > >>

Introductions and Announcements



Welcome the the Major Acrana Tarot shop where we help with all your tarot needs! Feel free to look around and ask us questions if you don't understand anything!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
~introductions and announcements~ (you are here)
~layouts~
~rules~
~white list/black list/donors/affiliates~
~reader's specialities~
~disclaimer~
~how to get your layout~
~happy customers~
~banners~


Introductions


falulu209: I am Felicia, I am 19 yrs old and I have been doing tarot for almost four years, I am also a wiccan, been doing that just about three years, I won't scam you. I hate scamers and I won't accept the gold until i give you the reading, but you had better initiate the trade. I am a history major, and I attend San joaquin Delta college, I speak some japanese, and if you ever need help with that i will be sure to offer my assistance in that as well

Kitsune Kurotsuki: Hey, I'm Bri and I have been doing tarot for 3 years since I convinced my aunt to buy me a card and book set. Many years and readings later, I am hoping to put my skills to good use giving guiding advice to people. I am a Japanese major and I attend Waubonsee in Illinois (its a 2 year school, I'm transfering out when I get all my pre-requitsits completed) so obviously I am learning Japanese and can also assist people if needed. I also am nearly fluent in French so yeah.....

Red_Tiger16: Hello there, my name is Kelly and I've been doing tarot reading for about 3 to 4 years now. I use the Hanson-Roberts tarot card deck, and give readings whenever I can. I'm confident in my abilities after 3 to 4 years of practice, and you won't be disappointed!

Announcements



Bumping Contest! The first person to get to 50 bumps will get a free horseshoe layout! Please number your bumps and send us the page you started bumping on and the page you finished bumping on! THANK YOU!

WE ARE NO LONGER HIRING ANY READERS AT THIS TIME! Buisness had been somewhat slow as of late and until we get more customers, we have enough readers, Thank you! And check back later for openings!

Please sit and chat! Just keep it PG-13!!!
And don't forget to 'thumbs up' our thread! heart
Layouts


Anyone who can find good pictures of these lay outs will get some gold depending on how good the images are. More layouts to be added some more expensive, some pretty cheap, depending on whomever decides to jump on staff

Yes/No 50 gold
Basically I pull a card, and give the answer directly
you can do this as much as you want.
Three Card Layout 250 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1.past
2.present
3.future

or

1.This is what I want
2.This is what I have
3.This is what I need

Diamond 300gold
User Image
1 - The Past
2 - The Present
3 - The Future
4 - The Advice

The Star or Pentagram 400gold
Again no picture yet but its layed out like a star
1.Where you came from
2.Where you are going
3. Whats difficult for you
4.What makes sense
5.You ultimate goal

Two choices 400gold
User Image
1 - Current Situation
2 - Situation for Choice A
3 - Situation for Choice B
4 - Outcome of Choice A
5 - Outcome of Choice B


Decision Time 400gold
Again the picture...I just wanted to have more layouts made avaliable...
one and two go on the bottom with five in the middle and three and four on the top.
1.and 2. Where you came from
3.and 4. where you are heading including dangers and chances
1.and 3. What goes against your decision.
2.and 4. The flavor of the decision, what kind of decision it is
5.The decision

Astarte Layout 600 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1. The Past.
This card tells about the past and how it relates to the question.
2. The Present.
This card will tell about the present; this defines the present situation as it relates to the question.
3. The Future.
The outcome of the situation, if nothing is done to change it.
4. Below.
This is what is working against the querent, or what they aren't seeing.
5. Above.
What is working for the querent(you the readee) to their advantage.
6. Helpers. Something that will help the querent.

Have more to add?(people who do tarot only add a layout!)
Horse Shoe Layout 750 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. The Past.
2. The Immediate Present.
3. The Immediate Future.
4. Something occupying the querent's mind.
5. The attitudes of others.
6. An Obstacle.
7. The Final Outcome.


Celtic Cross 2,000 gold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Significator
1. The Crossing Card
2. The Foundation
3. The Near Future
4. The Crown
5. Recent Events
6. The Querent
7. The Querent's Surroundings
8. Hopes and Fears
9. The Final Outcome

Tree of life 3,000
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Significator.
This card represents the querent and should be chosen from amongst the Kings, Queens, Knights, or Pages.
1. Aims or Ideals.
This card represents what the querent would like to achieve.
2. Influences.
What is influencing the situtation.
3. General Nature.
This is the general nature of the question; it defines it more completely.
4. The Key.
This may be something that the querent osn't seeing; it is the key to the answer to the question or how to resolve the situation, or how to achieve what the querent is attempting to achieve.
5. Influences of the Present.
Influences on the situation or question from present circumstances that the querent nees to take into account for this reading.
6. Influences of the Future.
these will be things the querent will want to look out for.
7. Effect of the Significator.
This is the effect that the significator (the querent) has on the situation.
8. Effect of the Environment.
The effect that the people around the querent have on the situation, as well as other things surrounding the querent.
9. Hopes and Fears.
These are things that the querent maybe fears will happen or hops will happen with the situation.
10The Final Outcome.
The ultimate answer to the querent's question.

The Horoscope 4,000 gold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First House
Aries -- Personality; appearances; outlook on life.
Second House

Taurus-- Financial matters, material possessions.

Third House
Gemini -- Matters of communication.

Fourth House
Cancer -- Old age, endings, home environment.

Fifth House Leo -- Children, the heart, creativeness.

Sixth House
Virgo -- Health and hygiene.

Seventh House
Libra -- Marriage and partnerships.

Eighth House
Scorpio -- Death and losses.

Ninth House
Sagittarius -- travel and dreams.

Tenth House
Capricorn -- Careers and ambitions.

Eleventh House
Aquarius -- Friendships and associations.

Twelfth House Pisces -- Self-undoing and karma.

Will accept items we are questing for as payment heart
The Rules

1. No bashing others
2.Closed mindedness will not be tolerated, this has nothing to do with devil worshipping saying that will get you kicked out and reported
3.No begging! For free layouts, or advertising your quest, unless you ask for permission via pm, it will just be deleted.
4. No cybering, I mean really!
More to come probaly.
The List

White List(Donators and Helpers heart )
1.kotome-chan
2.
3.
4.

Black List (Scammers,Beggers, Whiners)
1.
2.
3.

Lets keep this empty shall we??!?!

Affliates
Check these people out they rock heart

User Image
Interested in a different way of divination, check her out! heart


User Image Didn't get the answer you wanted with us, perhaps check her out, she is really good heart

User Image

Need a Banner, check her out ^_^ heart
The Readers

Falulu209:Financial Troubles,Family Drama,School Drama, i do well and i get answers with these easily, not to say i can't do others but these are what i specialize in. Do not ask me about death, its something i personally will not answer.

Kitsune Kurotsuki: Good with Relationships, Careers and General Problems

Red_Tiger16: Seven card spread, Three card spread, Celtic Cross spread, Ideas (if you should do this/if you shouldn't do this), and really any general questions you have. Ask me anything! (within reason XDD)
Disclaimer wahmbulance

We felt we needed to have this

Falulu209/Kitsune Kurotsuki/Red_Tiger16
We do not claim to be able to predict the future, at all, we deal more with the present and through the cards we are able to give advice, they speak to me sometimes, we are not speaking for everyone now just ourselves some times we are right on others not so much. Or sometimes the answer you get now, will be something you need for later on. we don't offer quick results and quick answers and if you are looking for that.We can't promise that, again we are not trying to scam anyone. So we decided adding this here and now. But if you do want some guidance, some answers that no one can give you, we feel that we can. But we will not hear any complaining about our layouts or our answers, you took the chance, we gave the answer, you got the answer, if its not the one you want, too bad, but perhaps its the one that you need.
How to get your layout!

Basically pm me or whom ever you want. Based on the question, The name of the layout, we will do it, I go to school and most of the others do to, so it will take awhile, be patient

0-4 days and after that amount of time, if we haven't given you your reading, message the person who you wanted again and they will get it done, if not. Maybe try someone else? Someone is sure to give you what you desire.

Send the trade first and then we will send the layout and accept the trade

Please title the message
Example

Tarot Reading:3 card spread

More to come probaly
Happy Customers

Don't you wanna be on this list, you know you wanna be blaugh heart

1.Airbrush.Bushido did the yes no layout
2.KandiePuddlesx1 Celtic Cross heart
3.~MewLettuce888~ yes/no
4.Krakken Celtic Cross heart
5.Elaine Spencer Astrate
6.Sake-nya Celtic Cross heart
7.Lanae of Lost Hope Astrate
8. .ostensible. Two choices heart
9. Laok tree of life
10.starlightlita yes/no heart
11. Vega-san diamond layout
12.FeowynMouse tree of life heart
13.FeowynMouse Two choices and yes no
14.Tara Moon Tree of life heart
15.Kotome-chan Horoscope
16. [COTTON]CONDOM! Horse shoe heart
17.Kahiara three card spread
18. meeko459 diamond layout & yes/no(4) heart
19. Daski-chan star/pentagram
20. gwinivere horse shoe heart
21. Daski-chan tree of life
22.Vega-san tree of life heart
23. Midoriko Hyuuga Astrate layout
24.arisuno Diamond heart
25. Lanae of Lost Hope Yes/No
26.`Kiseki diamond layout heart
BANNERS


Link to us if you love us!!!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20332483][img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/Chearlie/kitsune-1.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20332483][img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1/kotome/Banners/tarot.png[/img][/url]

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I know this sounds lame but...how exaclty does this work? Do I ask you a question or something? Like...what's a Querent?
`Krakken
I know this sounds lame but...how exaclty does this work? Do I ask you a question or something? Like...what's a Querent?


no! it doesnt sound lame at all! PM one of us with a question (whoever does questions most like the one your asking) along with the card spread. then we will do the reading and PM you ever card we got, its meaning, and the meaning of the entire reading, then you trde us the amount for the spread! heart simple and fun!

and a querent is someone who consults a tarot reader or astronmer XD

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Kitsune Kurotsuki
`Krakken
I know this sounds lame but...how exaclty does this work? Do I ask you a question or something? Like...what's a Querent?


no! it doesnt sound lame at all! PM one of us with a question (whoever does questions most like the one your asking) along with the card spread. then we will do the reading and PM you ever card we got, its meaning, and the meaning of the entire reading, then you trde us the amount for the spread! heart simple and fun!

and a querent is someone who consults a tarot reader or astronmer XD

So I just ask you guys anything?
`Krakken
Kitsune Kurotsuki
`Krakken
I know this sounds lame but...how exaclty does this work? Do I ask you a question or something? Like...what's a Querent?


no! it doesnt sound lame at all! PM one of us with a question (whoever does questions most like the one your asking) along with the card spread. then we will do the reading and PM you ever card we got, its meaning, and the meaning of the entire reading, then you trde us the amount for the spread! heart simple and fun!

and a querent is someone who consults a tarot reader or astronmer XD

So I just ask you guys anything?


yep anything! heart i focus more on relationships, careers, and general problems while Falala209 does financial, family, and school so PM whoever is cloest to your question!
aah!!! the codes made the page stretch! and i cant make them un-stretchy without ruining the codes crying i hope i can fix em.... crying stressed
That sucks!! my comp keeps freezing UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//