Welcome to Gaia! ::


I joined Gaia 3 years ago and I never had a dream avi. A month ago I finally decied what I wanted to do with my avi. This is what I came up with... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Demonbow
Fox Ears
Fox Tail
Stealth EvoBlack Boots
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Stylish Charcoal Winter Skirt
That 70s Red Shirt
Whip of Fire
Whip of Ice

Estimated Total: 531,593 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 13 November 2006)
-Thank you to ErisedDawnBlack for the 1,000 gold. You're a sweet heart. heart
-Thank you to
the_santanist_crow for 1,567 gold. heart
-Thank you
Blueroverkat for the 70's shirt. heart
-Thank you very much to
gabriel_aquinto for the 4247 gold. mrgreen heart
-I bought the demonbow from
Yuffie ~~ Kisaragi for 29,500.
-Thank you very muchCrow for the 3,197 gold. 3nodding
-A big thank you to Nightachel for the 5000 gold which means I can buy the whip of ice. whee
-Thank you soo much to
wxgirl for the 6,000 gold. whee heart
-A huge thank you to
hell_minister for the whip of fire!!! heart heart heart
-Thank you very very much to
wxgirl for the winter skirt. 4laugh mrgreen
-Thank you
Zizzykitty for the 2032 gold. heart biggrin

*4/18/07 with wxgirl's recent donation, all that is left is the headband!

-Great goggly moggly! Thank you to
MongrelMuncher for the 10,000 gold!!! heart xd 4laugh
-Thank you to the
Aaargh! Charity for the 800 gold.
-Thank you very much
Des_512 for his donation of 2000 gold. And the items; island girl wig, nurses hat, Ohh~Cean red head wrap, Ohh~ Cean black head wrap, ghosty, castaway white shirt, pool stripe sleeve sweater, wine hippie shoes, green matte floor tile, basic concrete floor tile, and the blush matte wall tile to sell in my store. 3nodding mrgreen
-Thank you very much
Deaths_a_cool_breeze for 2,000 gold. 4laugh heart
-Thank you
Des_512 for the 1,000 gold. 4laugh heart
-Again thank you
Des for the 1,000 gold. mrgreen
-Thank you very much
(((rasberry~kimiko))) for the 3 white headbands, the paperbag cap, 3 newpaper combovers, burdened ghostsheet, the flame shirt, the labu necklace and the 352 gold. heart biggrin
-Thank you
Des for the 1,000 gold. mrgreen
***Holy fish paste!!!! O.O A huge thank you to
Nightachel for the whopping 20,000 gold. heart whee 4laugh xd

*~* 9/17/07 I reached 100k!!! xd *~*
* heart * Thank you to
Nightachel for the two October letters. ^^ * heart *
*Thank you
Nightachel for the little bat. ^^
-Thank you Little Caeser for the 480 gold.
* heart Thank you very much
DeviSama for the witch cape, which was on my wish list. ^^
-Thank you
Des for the Christian Siriano's Magenta Flow Gown. heart

## WE MADE IT TO PAGE 100 ON 1/8/08!!!!!!

User Image


~~~I would very much like it if I could get some help makeing this avi come true.
-----------------------------------------
I'm also putting qwhitebeltyellow's dream avi here....
User Image
Item List:
Black Beatnik Skirt
Black Strapless Bra
Card Shark Bands
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Dark Halo
Leather Boot
Ruby Forehead Jewel
Silver Pocket Watch
Sword of Aegis
***Lunar Scythe***

Estimated Total: 71,850 Gold, 6,000 Tickets
(Estimated with known item values on 01 November 2006)
~And these next ones were designed by mandarijn. cool
Another mandarijn ceration. mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Black Leather Belt
Canary Yellow Pimpin' Platforms
Classic Record Earrings
Elegant Snowy Cravat
Elven Ears
G-LOL Dark Dollie Socks
Kill Lanzer Top
That Black 90s Visor
Those 70s White Pants
Those Black 90s Gloves
White Puffy Hat

Estimated Total: 33,674 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 16 March 2007)

-cough-
Cat ears and yellow eyes look nice too. x3;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
#0000FF Complex Shirt
Classic Record Earrings
Colonial Stockings
Dark Halo
Elegant Snowy Cravat
Elven Ears
Lex's White Gloves
That Black 90s Visor
White Glamrock Jean Skirt
White Puffy Hat
Wind Platform Shoes

Estimated Total: 73,731 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 16 March 2007)

(Why do I make my posts in orange when I usally do it in the dark red???)



Thank you very much for your time. 3nodding

*We would also accept avi art. 4laugh
------
SELLING
I have a store in the Marketplace that I am selling stuff. biggrin
ninja SAVED ninja

Other questers/ stuff:
Michelle Chiba 's store
User Image
She made the banner of my brother and I. 3nodding
------
DarkElf27's Devil's Tail Quest (he's a good guy so go post at his thread too :3 )
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12922247
------
Zizzykitty's Art Shop
(she is such an awsome artist whee , I highy recommend her for avi art, look in my profile for what she drew for me 4laugh )
User Image
------
User Image
User Image

I'm a mod here.
++
Our exalted leader has her own art store, please vist. 3nodding
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23209803------
vidwulf's Art Shop (he can make logo's and banners too, just check it out)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20436007
------
User Image
------

User Image

Wxgirl s Cheap Chibies. Wixy is a real life friend, so check out her chibi's, they're cute. ^^ By the way, my dream avi is one of the chibi's in her banner >~<
------
Here is an art thread created by the cool Des_512.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
domokun SAVED domokun

People who have helped me:
*Thank you to
FalconJ for selling his Sword of Aegis to me. 3nodding
*Thank you very much to the lovely
purplemoongoddess for the silver pocket watch. 3nodding
*Thank you
Nightachel for the black strapless bra. 3nodding
*Thank you very very much to
Nightachel for the april letter in which I got the lunar scythe. mrgreen heart 4laugh
*Thank you
Raging_Blazing_Fire7 for the white puffy hat, 800 tockens, and 344 tickets. mrgreen
- 08/23/07 Got the tickets for the card shark bands.

--------
Other questers/ stuff.

Demonic Overlord Vreeshim's Quest
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/lost-everything-now-i-want-it-back/t.25504321/
Alright, because some of the admins are bakas DOV's account was banned stare so he has had to start a new account which means all his stuff is gone, he now has a new thread to get those things back. Please help him out. 3nodding Demonicic Overlord Vreeshim's New Quest.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25504321
User Image
-----
User Image
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26649453
^Click to get to PMS the Demonic Pirate's art shop. mrgreen
ninja SAVED ninja

Posting Contest!

I thought of a way to get people to post in our thread was to have a contest of some sort and to also have a prize, but I had not idea what prize I should give out. Then my friend wxgirl came up with a good idea...a free avi head skech! Here is what we have planned.

FIRST PERSON TO POST ON PAGE 50 AND PAGE 75 WHO IS NOT WXGIRL OR DARK_ELF (OR ONE OF OUR MULES) GETS A FREE HEADSHOT SKETCHIE OF THEIR AVITAR DONE BY MISTRESS PACO (Hoorah!). WXGIRL WILL PM YOU WITH DETAILS AND ALL OF THAT GOOD STUFF ONCE THE WINNER OF THE SKETCH IS CLEARED UP. IT WILL MAINLY BE WXGIRL ASKING FOR A PIC OF THE AVI YOU WANT DRAWN SO SHE CAN TELL PACO ALL THE FUN DETAILS.
Also, with the winning poster, if they are the first on page 50 or 75 that post can NOT be their FIRST POST ON OUR THREAD. It would feel quite as fair, but if it's their second or so on then they can win.

Here is the banner of the artist who is kind enough to be part of this. mrgreen
User Image

~~~Winners~~~
Page 50
Nightachel
User Image


Thank you Mistress Paco for the cool head shot. 3nodding

Page 75
actucally 77 but nevermind that
Des_512
User Image

Thank you. ^^
Darkness_Aku
-rawr-
Oooo, frist poster. biggrin
heart
I can See Us Holding Hands, walking on the beach with our toes in the sand
Gimme ♥ all ♥ your ♥ bait ♥ and ♥ fishes <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- I will fart in your general direction. -
Batzu
heart
I can See Us Holding Hands, walking on the beach with our toes in the sand
o_O ?
Demon Eyes Kirara
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- I will fart in your general direction. -
eek I love that picture and your mother was hamster. xp
I Cant Control Myself
heart
Your sig is very amusing. (P
ninja ninja ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//