Welcome to Gaia! ::


This may end up not being totally weekly if I'm the one seeking stories etc, so theres jobs here!

Jobs

Writer x2
Co-editor x1
Artist x1
Comic maker x1
Reporter x2
Story finders x3
Banner artist x1

MORE MAY BE ADDED AT A LATER DATE!
Please pm me about jobs and I will send you the details.

Ideas Copyright © 2006 Hattiecaty
Hattiecaty
This may end up not being totally weekly if I'm the one seeking stories etc, so theres jobs here!

Jobs

Writer x2
Co-editor x1
Artist x1
Comic maker x1
Reporter x2
Story finders x3
Banner artist x1

MORE MAY BE ADDED AT A LATER DATE!
Please pm me about jobs and I will send you the details.

Ideas Copyright © 2006 Hattiecaty


Howdy! I'll do something! P.S. Does it pay, I don't mind if it doesn't, I'm just curious!
StarPotential
Hattiecaty
This may end up not being totally weekly if I'm the one seeking stories etc, so theres jobs here!

Jobs

Writer x2
Co-editor x1
Artist x1
Comic maker x1
Reporter x2
Story finders x3
Banner artist x1

MORE MAY BE ADDED AT A LATER DATE!
Please pm me about jobs and I will send you the details.

Ideas Copyright © 2006 Hattiecaty


Howdy! I'll do something! P.S. Does it pay, I don't mind if it doesn't, I'm just curious!


Possibly. I'm not sure at the moment.
Please don't bump in here. Or swear. Follow the ToS.
Hello.......Is anyone actually going to help (Yes, I know about StarPotential)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//