Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Count. :O

+1//-1. 1 100.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Update: Due to lack of funds&Me having to sell items, after everyone on the donation list have finished their current quests, the charity will close. <3 I'm sorry, but I can't afford to keep this running without help. This is final, I may make another charity, but not now. Thank you everyone&I'm sorry

ABOUT ME:

-Hello! ^^ I'm Shinu.
I'm 19 years old girl from Finland, and I've been around gaia
for about two years surprised
umm.. I love to donate too, that's why I agreed to join this charity biggrin
I'm not rich, I have no gold right now, but I do have some clothes that I can give away for some who really wants them! (:



User Image
I just love this puppy <3

I hope you enjoy this charity heart

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! <3

User Image


Thanks to AdriJaira::::

-Read the rules.
-Make a post.
-In post put all the neccessary information required.
-Also in your post put 'The Wonderful Thread'.


1. Be respectful.
2. Don't Flame!
3. Have Fun Chat & Bump.
4. If you have questions, feel free to PM me about them or post them in the thread, I try to read every post so, PM might be the best route.
5. If you are asking for a donation, please fill out the form? Also put; The Wonderful Thread in your first post somewhere.
6. I have the right to change these threads at anytime.
User Image
User Image


User Image

Here's our banner! Fell free to advertise us ^^

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19422657&page=1][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/hopeless_heart2/untitled0.jpg[/img][/url]



User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19422657&page=1][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Sagitar/wonderfulname.gif[/IMG][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19422657&page=1][IMG]http://www.BannerBreak.com/banners/221513.gif[/IMG][/URL]



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19422657&page=1][IMG]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6695/wolfbannerci6.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19422657&page=1][IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/2rm71mw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19422657&page=1][IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/2qar489.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19422657&page=1][IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h142/ShadowFire_Kitsune/CharityBannerFinal.png[/IMG][/URL]
User Image

You see this stuff? Anything you would like to have?
I will give these things free for people staying here and
chatting with us or bumping a lot 3nodding Also I might check your
quests/wishlists and see if I have something for you heart


User Image
The lotto gold will be refunded. Sorry. <3


Completed Quests!
AdriJaira. =Fair Wings. <3

~SilverStarAngel~=Coco Kitty Plushie.

Peaceful Heaven= Her birthday present. <3
User Image

I have wishes and quests too!
But right now I've completed my avi, and now
I am wishing for aviart!. <3

Gifts will be given and lots of love too whee heart


Avatars:

1. User Image

2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4. User Image
Thread Mods Respect Them! ><:

Of course, Shinu & I. ^^

User Image
AdriJaira

User Image
~SilverStarAngel~

User Image
Pink
7/7

I'll be leaving now, it's late here!
I'll be back tomorrow 3nodding
Open!
Enoy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//