Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oops, deleted the last poll... ;>>

You idjit. xD 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 10 ]
Moneyz...murr. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click this text or the above banner for the main shop thread.



User ImageUser Image
Above are silhouettes of the San, Ashitaka and Moro cosplay kyns More detailed previews will be filled in closer to the auction's end.


Auction Rules:
-Each bid must increase by at least 500g.
-Thank you letters and monthly items are acceptable in bids, just no junk stuff(like shop items). If you are unsure about the price of the object you are offering, we go by Tektek.org['s item price guide.
-No fighting, squabbling, or arguing about/with someone bidding higher than you.
-If you don't have the money, don't bid.
-To bid, just post the amount you wish to bid and on who you are bidding
- Snipe rule: if someone bids within half an hour of the auctions ending, the auction that was bid on will be extended another half an hour, ad infinitum.

Auction ends Saturday, November 25th at 11:00 A.M. Central time.
Helpful Clock: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/

San and Moro cosplay: (These two go together in the same cert)
San wears the red clay wolf mask with the mane and the white dress(robes) from the movie. She's clutching her spear in her twisted European tail. Moro has twin tails with extra claws on her Lunar form.
-Starting Bid: 15k
-Current High Bid: 90K Rabid Bunnie

Ashitaka cosplay:
Ashitaka is wearing his red hood, vest, pants and includes his sword from the movie.
-Starting Bid: 10k
-Current High Bid: Nicky McCloud 15K
The auction is open for bumping and early bids.
...gah.

I need to not be poor. :<

Lover

I would like to start the San and Moro cosplay kins off with 15k, please. <3

There's no AB, then?
Rabid Bunnie
I would like to start the San and Moro cosplay kins off with 15k, please. <3

There's no AB, then?


Nope, no auto buy. Only for the reason though that I had no idea what to set it to. I didn't want to set it too low, so as the kyns wouldn't be snatched up without a chance for other people to try for it, but then again I didn't want to set it to an impossibly high price. Having it set too high is the same as not having one at all anyways. xD

Lover

XD; Yeah, if I could afford the AB, I probably would've snatched it in that post..
But they're usually 200k and I couldn't afford that. ^^;
Figured I'd ask out of curiosity anyway, though.~ <3

Hitsuzen's Significant Otter

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Is the seond kyn sillouette Ashitaka? *doesn't know what these are cosplays from, but likes the looks of the lines from the sil* If the second one is Ashitaka, I bid 10k <3

EDIT: Oh durr, *didn't read the thread topic* xD I haven't seen Princess Mononoke in forever. =( *wants to watch it now* The first sil is Ashitaka, not the second.
I gotta go see what I'd like to bid, I really want San and Moro x3
3nodding I think I'll wait until the auction draws closer to it's end to bid. x3

Hitsuzen's Significant Otter

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Looks awesome! I'd bid...but I'm dead poor. XD That, and I don't even watch that anime, or whatever it is. sweatdrop xp Good luck, everyone! ^^
heart Bump heart
bumpeth :0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//