Welcome to Gaia! ::


Welcome to R e---v o l u*&!@

Since I didn't plan out my last shop correctly and ran out of space for a lot of things I wanted to add, I made a new one.
I originaly opened my shop to help me along with my quests.
But now I want to offer more things!

Before you go on, please note that I'm a university student and my free time is not always... Free.
I have classes to pass and work to do. I also have a part time job.
Everyone who orders here should be able to wait atleast a month for their art.
When I have free time I usually work on my art non stop and can finish in close to 4 hours.




Table of Contents
Introduction
Rules and GAQ
Coupons and Gift Cards
Samples
Prices
---------
---------
Fashions (OC art)
Odering
Waiting List and Progress
Customers
Art Trades
Freebies
News
Affiliates


lol need to get commissions done, and two art auctions! heart heart
    These should be simple enough

    --- Follow the Gaia ToS
    -- Be patient and kind.
    --- Stick around. I'll cancle your orders without warning if you do not stay in my thread and talk. This way I'll know if you are still interested.
    -- Customers who do not return are not interested in the art.
    --- If there is an update, please inform me. Ex. Name change, order change, etc.
    -- You may only request up to two pieces of art as long as they are from a different style Ex. One OMG and one HOMO.
    --- Challenge me. I'm always looking to improve my skills. But be warned, this will take more time.
    -- Do not steal my art, please.
    --- I'm open to everything. The only thing I won't do is more than 3 people in a picture. I probably won't even do couples.
    -- Orders will only be accepted in the thread. Do not PM me.
    --- Freebies offered to avatars I like. Do not ask if I like yours.
    -- Send the trade to .wtf.omg.homo.milk. , my main account.


    Quote:
    How come my art is taking so long?
    Because I'm either a) completing my massive amount of homework from professors
    b) doing other work
    c) being too lazy and spending time with my family

    I like your art, but I find it is too expensive
    I find that my art is really cheap. I could raise to 100k for you.

    Could we do an art trade?
    If your art is good then I'll consider it.

    The coupons are offered to returning costumers.
    If you ordered before and are ordering again I will PM you a coupon. Each coupon is different, so don't try to use them twice or give them to your friends.
    Each time will be a different percentage. It does not go higher and higher, but at random numbers. I'll roll a 100 sided die and whatever number I get that's how much you get off. This will be at random threads and not mine.


    Gift Cards

    Quote:
    Don't know what your friend/lover/special someone will like and still want to buy them a gift? Well then a Gift card is the right gift for you!
    You can put any amount of gold on the card. If you are not sure the defaults are
    2000 gold
    5000 gold
    10000 gold
    Prices:

    Chibi:

    pencil - 600g
    line art - 700g
    cg - 800g

    Regular: Prices coming soon.



    If you want more than one person, add 50g for each person.


    Items accepted for payment

    nitemare parasol
    angelic parasol
    coco kitty
    kiki kitty


    If a wanted item is given that is expensive, expect some great art!
    Random pointless post. I'll put something here later.
    Random post. cool
    Fashions!

    Status: OPENED!

    What is this fashion you talk about? This is where you order your OC's or personalized/edited avatars.

    No samples yet.
    Only offered in sketch form.


    Prices Prices coming soon
    Do not alter the order form in any way.


    Name= Your Gaia user name
    Price: Give me the price of it..
    Tips= gimme tips ktnkz. Just kidding. Add it if you want.
    Total= Price+tips
    What do I want?= Give me an explination of what you would like in the picture. If you don't give me one you give me full right to do whatever I want. Is it a cg, pencil or line art? Do you want a chibi or regular?


[color=hotpink][size=18]WANTZ. ART. [/size][/color]
Name:
Price:
Tip(?):
Total:
What do you want?:


[b][color=blue][size=19]I'm not a fashion victim. I just have a unique style.[/b][/color][/size]
Name:
Price:
Tips:
Total:
What do I want?

    Slots - - - -

    --- Closed ---
    --- Closed ---
    --- Closed ---

    Waiting to order List

    WIP
    Past customers will be listed here.
    Art trades will be posted here. The art received and the art given.

    With:
    Eiyuu Ou





    If you're going to draw my OC for the art trade, here is her information.

    Yuki Lang:

    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Pink
    Skin tone: Tanned
    Build: Bigger than most girls are. Very curvy. She takes a size 8 pants if that helps about waist size. Her bra size is a D. Please don't draw her flat.
    Height: 6'
    Personality: Clumsy and acts a bit ditzy, but she's really smart. She's enrolled in the math club, music club and cute animals club. Her favourite things to do are cooking, making clothes and stuffed animals and helping out her friends. If you could draw her doing one of those, that'd be awesome.
    Fashion style: She's usually laid back, but once in awhile she lets to get dressed in elaborate styles, like the harajuko girls of Japan. She has facial peircings but she usually takes them out in daily life. Her favourite shirt is a yellow shirt with a darker yellow chick on it. It says "Poko Roko"

    Yuki 1
    Yuki 2

    This is her build but it's not her, that's my other avatar. .
    Freebies will be given out here. Freebies are offered to every 3rd person on every 23rd page. If I'm that person then it's given to the person after me.
    News

    Saturday November 04, 2006

    --- Shop is opened!

    Saturday November 18, 2006

    --- Prices are changed
    Affiliates

    User Image
    ^ So kawaii!

    Our Links

    User Image

    [url]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19245881[img]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p219/JoHeartcrest/Banners/Revolutionad.jpg[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//