Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

people counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 118 119 120 > >> >>> »|

We have relocated here


please come help keep us going, sorry for the inconvenience, but we have reasons.
RULES:
-Follow TOS
-No flaming
-respect the SirQuacks,Pancakes, aznprincesz, and me.
-Do not PM for donations
-Must be on gaia for at least 3 monthes and have 10 posts in the thread to even consider a donation.
-No page stretching.
-Do not quote any posts on the first page.
-Quoting limited to 4.
-Do not advertise without permission.
-no l337 speak or n00b chat
-do not complain about donations
-have fun.
send all donations to the mule:
All for One charity Mule




Current Funds:11k



Charity moderators:

User Image
Sirquacksalot
User Image
Ab C. Def(Def)
User Image
Demonic Pancake(Pancake)
User Image
aznprincesz
User Image
All For One Charity Mule

obey these people gonk
MiNi Shop

Stuff I Am Selling


Stuff Sirquacksalot is selling
Auctioning heart boxers-see sirquacksalot's about me section



Stuff aznprincesz is selling

Stuff Ab C Def is selling
Android damage prostetics-3k
Grunny Wallpaper-1k











PEOPLE DONATED TO US

1.MASTA_PIMP heart
2.kapnbanjo heart
1. Must have a Quest Thread

2. MUST be on GAIA for at least 3 MONTHS and have 10 POST in the THREAD.

3. You MUST LINK TO US

5. FILL OUR THE FORM and say all for one

6. POST YOUR FORM in the THREAD. After you post your Form in the Thread please SEND THE ALL FOR ONE CHARITY MULE the PAGE # of you FORM in the thread.
7. MUST BE ACTIVE (At least drop by once in a while and post. Say Hi or just give us a Bump)

8. EXPLAIN why you deserve a DONATION.

9. DO NOT SEND TRADES! WE WILL!


FORM:

USERNAME:
Item you're Questing:
Quest Thread Link:
How Long have you been Questing:
Current Fund:
Why we should help you out:
Other Comments:



Questions & Answer

Q- Can you tell me if I get on the waiting list?
A- Sure why not.


Q- Do I post my form first then bump or bump and then post my form?
A- Bump First and then post your form.
People who qualify for donations:

note: we can still donate to others if we feel like it, but people on this lest have a lot better chance.
Marsume
CoCo Puffs = Love
Dranzer_shadow_wanderer
bardlover
Orange Leather
[-Lulabelle-]


Donations given out:

Kenmei_Shinja-1.2k
Chizuru.KD-1k
Marsume-5k
ii r o K o-10k
-[Gummibear.Fizz]- Emo Glasses
Affiliates:
-To be added here just PM your link or banner to me and i will put it in.-

emo
~White List~

PEople We LOVE
MASTA_PIMP
Lulabelle
kapnbanjo



Black List
PEOPLE WE HATE...DISLIKE
Contest

Who ever gets to page:

10- 10g
15- 15g
20- 20g
25- 25g
30- 30g
35- 35g
40- 40g
45- 45g
50- 50g
100- 100g
150- 150g

Random Number Contest!
1-5000
Winning Number must be 1090!
Price- 1k!
PM me with the page number of the winning number
About me:
I am seventeen years old and I have been on gaia since the beginning of 2004. I am in grade 12 and I will be not on all the time since I have many scholarships to apply for and I need to find another job, besides, ski season is just about to begin and I want to not only continue skiing but I am going to learn to snowboard as well. I am planning on going to school next year to join the Police Force. Since I have joined I have had maybe two charities that got boring alone and I have done random donations my entire time on gaia. All together I have already donated over 1 million in gold and items before this charity has started. I am very sarcastic and I love to joke a lot. I am also very emotional, I have my on and off days so sorry if I freak out ever but I have troubles hiding my emotions sometimes. Life just gets stressful and girls control my emotions. If you do want pictures of me you will probably have to stock me until I stop into a post your pics thread since I don't share often. DO NOT ADD ME TO FRIENDS LIST WITHOUT PERMISSION! I only have people on my friends list that I consider friends. Also, do not beg in my PM box for donations, I don't like people who beg and I am pretty close to disabling PM's which I do not really want to do. You can PM me if you just want to chat though since I am very alright with that. I am also a bit of a spelling fanatic but we just got a v-keyboard so my spelling has been getting worse as I have to get used to the keyboard. If I think of anything else I will add it later.


I am auctioning my beloved heart boxers which I am currently wearing, what I make during this auction will go towards helping more people on there quests.

HB:no bids so far
Aboutme?!:

Well yea. Ive been on gaia since 04, but stopped until about january 05.

I do avatar art a lot, so PM me for samples.


CONTEST:
ok im holding a contest.
first person to bump to 150 500 gets an angelic mic. seems easy no?
you have to donate atleast half the profit from your bumping to the "All for One Charity."
The bumps must be numbered. kplzthxbye
3nodding
be quick i say, i might sell it.





3nodding

OH YES IM QUESTING FOR AN ANGELBOW
OKAY!!!!!


ABOUT ME
1.IM 12 years old
2.i hate school
3.im still in public school xp
4.MY BESTESFRIENDS ON GAIA!!!!! sirquacksalot and [-Taruku-]
5.IM SO UGLY
6.ADD ME TO FRIENDS
7.DONT PM ME WHAT SO EVER FOR DONATIONS....ONLY TO CHAT...FOR ME THE 1000th comment gets a free item from me.....and Theres a random number contest....1-10000...you have to get4973....RANDOM NUMBER OFF TOP OF MY HEAD WINNER WINS 5k
About Me


I'm 17, I've been on Gaia since 2005 I think. I'm a Junior. I've given out random donations before.


Also Giving Away Some of my inventory Items..

G Shades (4x)
z Blox (2x)
Cool Punk Starter
Cool Baggy Starter Shirt
Cool Sporty Starter Shirt
Cool Dress Starter Shirt
Cool Punk Starter Pants
Cool Baggy Starter Pants
Cool Sporty Starter Shorts
Cool Dress Starter Pants
Cool Starter Boots
Cool Dress Starter Shoes


Just send me a PM on what Item you want

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//