Hiring:
Role Play Manager:
Yes, I'm not the best writer so I need someone to help me come up with events and a story line for the shop, so I will be hiring a Role Play Manager, so if you would like to apply, please send an PM to Ludi Isle_. and fill out this form in the PM:
[size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[B]How did you find the shop?:[/b]
[b]How many hours a day are you online?:[/b]
[b]Would you be able to come up with ideas for the shop every so often, such as story line updates and events?:[/b]
[b]Examples:(Role Play or Role Play Plots/Events and so on.)[/b]
[b]Pay?:[/b] (This can be from a custome ludi (w/ minor edits) or gold)
[b]Questions?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/size]
Colorist: I am hiring one colorist just to have some extra help and a buddy around the shop so I won't be so lonely, so if you'd like to be a colorist please send in this form:
[size=10]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Coloring Examples:[/b]
[b]Are you able to edit? (Examples please):[/b]
[b]Are you able to color in different styles?:[/b]
[b]Have you've ever worked in another breedable shop?:[/b]
[b]Do you work well with others?:[/n]
[b]Questions?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/size]