Yes, if you are not satisfied with your avi, you will get 3/4 refund.
Which means you'll get 8g back.
And don't say that you are not satisfied and you keep the dream avi for yourself. I will know if you use it. Send trade before I make your avi. I will not make your avi until you send me a trade.
Please fill this order form out.
Username:
Male or Female Avi:
Skin tone #/type:
Mouth #/type:
Eye # and Style:
Color for hair and what type:
What you are mainly aiming for (theme):
Tip? (I need to know so I won't steal your money):
Other: (Do you want any specified item on your avi?)
domokun - Working on it whee - Gonna have it really soon 3nodding - Waiting for person's trade ninja - On hold dramallama - Finished. (Will change list every five people.)
Username: [x] random llama [x]
Male or Female Avi: Female
Skin tone #/type: Just the one i have now
Mouth #/type: None
Eye # and Style: Female #1green
Color for hair and what type: just my current hair.
What you are mainly aiming for (theme): Could you do a couple of tektek's for me?
-rainbow
-Valentines
-Beach themed
-halloween
Other: Could you only use storebought items and keep it not too pricey?If i am happy with the end results i will tip. heart . Oh, and i also like having the item list and cost. 3nodding
Username: [x] random llama [x]
Male or Female Avi: Female
Skin tone #/type: Just the one i have now
Mouth #/type: None
Eye # and Style: Female #1green
Color for hair and what type: just my current hair.
What you are mainly aiming for (theme): Could you do a couple of tektek's for me?
-rainbow
-Valentines
-Beach themed
-halloween
Other: Could you only use storebought items and keep it not too pricey?If i am happy with the end results i will tip. heart . Oh, and i also like having the item list and cost. 3nodding
Um, do I have to use storebought items for all of them? Cuz it's a little hard if I don't.... but I will keep it at a reasonable price.