Neko Kitsune Hanyou
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 17:21:32 +0000
New thread HERE.

Form:
Example form:
I want art from NEKO!
Epen Chibi or Regular: Regular:
Couple or Single: Single
Reference picture [Picture of your avi(s)]:
Did you comment on my profile? wink : But of course. <3
Any requests on what your picture should look like: Could I be holding up a peace sign, please?
Art trade [link to examples if art trade] or gold [Put amount]: Gold (1.5k)
I DO AVI ART TRADES. <3 (...IF I like your style...I dun want no 5 second paint doodle.)

I'm bored so why not draw? o 3o
First come, first serve.
Cost's:
Regular: 1.5k
Couples: 2.5k *Can't garuentee how they'll turn out. >>;*
Epen Chibi: 100g --> I'm practicing with my new epen. DX And they suck. So yeh. </3
Examples:
Old-->New
Regular:
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
**New** Epen Chibi's:
[x]
Couples:
[x][x][x]
Notes:
+ I will NOT draw backgrounds.
+ Start trade. Then I'll draw your avi and send it to you. Then finish trade.
+ If my art looks stretched in one way (or squished) its be cause my screen is stretched so it looks normal to me. ><;;
+ I will take your avi art off my photobucket eventually so you better save it!
+ I only use a mouse and OpenCanvas 1.0 for my art. =O (Except for the Epen Chibi's. For those I'm trying out my Epen.)
+ I will not draw porn. D<
+ I will draw shoujo or shounen ai. =O
+ I like tips. <3
+ Reg. singles take me 30-60 min. Reg. couples take 60-90 min.
+ I don't do epen chibi couples. o___o;;;
Epen Chibi Slots
1. <empty>
2. <empty>
3. <empty>
Reg Slots:
1. <empty>
2. <empty>
3. <empty>
Bribe Slot: (Bribe meh <3)
1. <empty>
WIP: Work In Progress
WFT: Waiting For Trade
Comment on my profile? <3
First come, first serve.
Cost's:
Regular: 1.5k
Couples: 2.5k *Can't garuentee how they'll turn out. >>;*
Epen Chibi: 100g --> I'm practicing with my new epen. DX And they suck. So yeh. </3
Examples:
Old-->New
Regular:
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
**New** Epen Chibi's:
[x]
Couples:
[x][x][x]
Notes:
+ I will NOT draw backgrounds.
+ Start trade. Then I'll draw your avi and send it to you. Then finish trade.
+ If my art looks stretched in one way (or squished) its be cause my screen is stretched so it looks normal to me. ><;;
+ I will take your avi art off my photobucket eventually so you better save it!
+ I only use a mouse and OpenCanvas 1.0 for my art. =O (Except for the Epen Chibi's. For those I'm trying out my Epen.)
+ I will not draw porn. D<
+ I will draw shoujo or shounen ai. =O
+ I like tips. <3
+ Reg. singles take me 30-60 min. Reg. couples take 60-90 min.
+ I don't do epen chibi couples. o___o;;;
Epen Chibi Slots
1. <empty>
2. <empty>
3. <empty>
Reg Slots:
1. <empty>
2. <empty>
3. <empty>
Bribe Slot: (Bribe meh <3)
1. <empty>
WIP: Work In Progress
WFT: Waiting For Trade
Comment on my profile? <3
Form:
[color=darkred][size=14][b]I want art from NEKO![/b][/size]
[size=9]Epen Chibi or Regular:
Couple or Single:
Reference picture [Picture of your avi(s)]:
Did you comment on my profile? ;) :
Any requests on what your picture should look like:
Art trade [link to examples if art trade] or gold [Put amount]:
[/size][/color]
[size=9]Epen Chibi or Regular:
Couple or Single:
Reference picture [Picture of your avi(s)]:
Did you comment on my profile? ;) :
Any requests on what your picture should look like:
Art trade [link to examples if art trade] or gold [Put amount]:
[/size][/color]
Example form:
I want art from NEKO!
Epen Chibi or Regular: Regular:
Couple or Single: Single
Reference picture [Picture of your avi(s)]:

Did you comment on my profile? wink : But of course. <3
Any requests on what your picture should look like: Could I be holding up a peace sign, please?
Art trade [link to examples if art trade] or gold [Put amount]: Gold (1.5k)
I DO AVI ART TRADES. <3 (...IF I like your style...I dun want no 5 second paint doodle.)