Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Kanto Region's secound ever auction, featuring Snorlax!
We had a TON of food and drinks to celebrate this occassion...but...well. They got eaten. So, I suppose a bonus to this auction is the Snorlax comes with a full stomache! We hope....

User Image

Now, lets get to the gold-stuff.
Starting Bid
: 7k
Minimum Increment: 100g
Autobuy: 500k
High Bid: 25k

Annnnd, you didn't think we were JUST going to give you the snorlax, did you? Of course not!

7k: It is the starting bid, so all you get is snorlax. =p.
15k(this isn't really an insentive. But oh well XD): A more complete Image of snorlax is posted
25k: A pokerus just for snorlax

50k: Special food-themed cert!
100k: It will start off as Munchlax, the new fourth-gen pre evolution of snorlax!
150K: You will recive a special cert-matching Trainer Card with it!
200k: Munchlax will also be avaliable through breeding.
250k: CUSTOM Habitat (there are some guidelines/rules when creating custom habitats, you may ask if you want.
This has also been done rarely)!
500k(auto): You will get a SECOUND snorlax! (perhaps a lady friend for the original?)


Rules:
No Snipping
- No waiting until the very last minute to bid. We will make an anti-snip rule.
No Guilt Tripping - Basically, don't make others feel bad if they have/are going to bid. That really stupid =/
No Retracting Bids - Once you post it, you have commited that gold. If you bid, win, and are unable/won't pay, you will be blacklisted.
All shop rules apply - Self Explanitory.
Bid History


watchingmidnight
. When I tried so hard not to care...


[ I'll start it off.. with a 25k bid~ ]

[specialnoteshere
...I only managed to care more .




Starting Date: October 6th, 4 pm EST
End date: November 1st.
You may post, the auction starts in 45 minutes.
10 minutes ^_^
. When I tried so hard not to care...


[ First nonmulee post~
Total claimage >3 ]

[specialnoteshere
...I only managed to care more .
XD I want to get off this damn mule.... it is so annoying X_X
. When I tried so hard not to care...


[ XD I sorry~

-/patiently/ waitting for 4 to come around- ]

[specialnoteshere
...I only managed to care more .
The auction is officially Open!
. When I tried so hard not to care...


[ I'll start it off.. with a 25k bid~ ]

[specialnoteshere
...I only managed to care more .
watchingmidnight
. When I tried so hard not to care...


[ I'll start it off.. with a 25k bid~ ]

[specialnoteshere
...I only managed to care more .


High bid!
*skitters off to get more complete picture of teh snorlax*
. When I tried so hard not to care...


[ 8]
being the highest bidder ish awesomeness. ]

[specialnoteshere
...I only managed to care more .

O.G. Hunter

*posts to get goldies*
Hehe ^_^ Everything is updated, including the more complete preview ^^ I might make an even MORE complete one later, but this is all joo get for now!
Dark-Jagan
*posts to get goldies*


Hi Jagan ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//