Reason for this thread.
A little more then a week ago, my little brother was walking home from a friend's house. He had just finished watching a new movie, finished his homework, and finished his snacks. Less then fourty feet from our house, he was attacked by someone who had been watching him for more then five months. Yuki was stabbed three times, once in the upper left thigh, once on the hip, glancing the bone, and one very near to his groin. None were too life threatinging, but he is confined to his bed for an undecided limit of time. Around or after x-mas, he will be getting his own laptop, but for now he is stuck with movies, tv, and video games. I only let him use my laptop when not in school. It is my plan to raise enough gold, and get enough items to send to him when he returns. I will be saving all of my gold, and all items I buy, just for him. And that is where everyone else comes in. I am hoping that you, the people of gaia, will be able to help out, even just a little, to send him EVERYTHING on his wishlist. Or as much as possible! My goal is to see a smile on his face once he sees how much people who do not even know him care. I know you are out there. I know that there are people who will help, and who will send him letters of love and hope. Thank you for everything you will, and have done.