Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image


Don't know who we are?
Click the banner to go to the shop


Note: There's still some work to be done.. But it's still good.
User Image


User Image
Where you be
1. Main banner/ Link to shop
2. Neverland
3. Questions/Answers <- VERY IMPORTANT
4. What you're doing
5. Lineart Competition
6. Banner Guidelines
7. Banner Competition
8. Extra Stuff
9. How to get here
10. Thanks to our sponcers
User Image

User Image

Question: Answer <- VERY IMPORTANT

Q: Why're you looking for new colorists?
A: All of our current colorists are busy with their lives and don't have time to fufill their coloring duties. They're not being fired, simply moving to Guest Colorists

Q: What're you looking for?
A: Commitment, talent and personality. We want your personality to come through your coloring. The more spunk the better

Q: How much will we get?
A: 80% of the FS
90% of customs
80% of auctions.
Pet Trades and Give away will be left to discussion.

Q: How many colorists do you want?
A: That's for us to know and the winners to find out

Q: What do you do for shading?
A: We have shading templates for most of the normal stages, the lineartis is our shadeist as well and shes been MIA for a bit now. Working on finding more templates so never fear bout shading...We hate it too.. But we want to see what you got.

Q: For colorist entries, do they need to be shaded? Also, can we edit the lineart? And what size should we resize our entries to?
A: Go ahead and edit your little heart out if you wish, though we'd like an entry without edits to not be so awestruck with your fantazle edits. And leave em the size you get em...so we can look into details...

Q: What's this about a secret answer?
A: To make sure you've read this in it's entirety you must put together the secret sentence in random italicized letters in this post.

Q: If we do a halloween themed entry, can we keep it even if we don't win?
A: Yes, for a certing cost of 1k (they go for 4k normally). And if you win you can either choose to sell it or keep it for yourself.

Q: Is the previous question a hint on what you're looking for, or a way to get on your good side for judging, does it matter?
A: ... Yes! It matters!

Q: When's the end date?
A: Will be determined after we have 5 enterants.

Q: What's another good way to suck up to the judges?
A: Bribary... Sucking up... And advertising for the contest. (The last one is the best way to go)

Any other questions? Please feel free to ask!
User Image


User ImageWant to see what you'd be coloring?
Of course you do...

--Male--
Adult

--Female--
Adult


::Note::
There are other types of fuxes as well as familiars you'll also be coloring
User Image

User Image
Lineart Competition:
1) Username: Mystica Hashi
Availibility: 5 to 7 Days a week (Depends on weekends)
Background info: Used to color at Chimeras, Dogums, and entered alot of cert contests, but only won one of them. Umm...both shops that I colored for kinda went MIA...
Enteries:
Lineart Edit Female (Vamp)
Female Entry
Male Entry
Male 2 Entry
Tribal Male
Black Widow Female

2) Username: muletothefoxxes
Availibility: (Days a week) Six days a week. This is due to change once I get work in the other shops again.
Background info: (Experiance, past shops, how long you've been coloring) I'm a colorist for the Octi Cutie shop, wich is on an unoficial hiatus right now. I also work in another shop as an unlimited seller and owners list updater. Unlimiteds aren't being sold right now, and don't sell that well or call for really any effort when they are being sold. How long have I been coloring....? I'm not sure I can properly answer that question, I've been coloring for the Octi shop for about 4 months, but I've been messing around with coloring programs far longer.
Enteries:
I have three difrent styles, so I made three difrent ones. I hope you don't mind...
Male, style art rage.
Male, style gimp.
Female, mixed style.
Halloween Female


3) Username: Lady Mirage
Availibility: 5-7 Days (depends on how ragged I get run on weekend and weekdays... 3nodding
Background info: Wish I could say "I've been doing this forever!" But sadly...it's not true xd I've basically started fiddling around on PSP 9 after Andi talked me into using it and just sticking with it no matter how confusing it may look at first. I'm happy to say I'm finally getting the hang of the sucker, and really enjoying myself! I will also be coloring for 2 other shops, though as owner of them, I won't be doing it full time. 3nodding
Enteries:
Purple Male
Male modeled after my PL lion Blake
Patriotic Female
Halloween Female

4) Username: VampirePenguins
Availibility: 4-5 days, always weekends.
Background info: So far, I havn't had that many jobs in shops. I am a colorist and RP manager for the Majesi shop, and I own a Mini-pet-shop or my own called the SnuggleSnails. I am also a guest colorist for the Llammaroo shop. I have been coloring for about 5 month.
Enteries:
Female - Ghosty Theme
Male - "Hadeon", Evil One.
Male Bone Pirate - Line art Edit'd
Girl Bone Pirate - Line art Edit'd

5) Username: Aneria
Availibility: Varies. I'm busy with school and play from now till halloween, after that I will have much more time to be on, I should be on during the weekends. Again it varies due to what's happening outside cyber space. Though I try to be on everyday.
Background info: This will be the first shop I color for if I get it. I've entered one other coloring contest with a different coloring style and didn't get it. So I'm trying this one. All my coloring experiance has been through my work on deviantart. Aneria.deviantart.com I don't have much in there at the moment as I dislike using a mouse, but I will use it.
Enteries: Female- Lavander/Aqua in color
Aqua/Tan female with wing edit
Red and blue female patterned
Red and blue male, twin to red and blue female. biggrin

6) Username:Syrius Lionwing
Availibility: pretty much 7 days a week
Background info: I'v coloured all over the place most of the shops have dissolved, I currantly colour for subteranean trast,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/trast/zeb.jpg
sans shading.
Enteries:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/vampy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/witch.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/zomby.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/wolfish.jpg

Username: Darkmoon Dancer
Availibility: 5/7, technically im on every day, but just not always in an artistic state of mind. This may vary as I do have school which always comes first...
Background info: I've been coloring for only about a year or so. I have been drawing lineart for a while now, havent gotten around to selling most of it though... Um... Oh yes.
You should know that I never remember to go in and grow the pets I color. So I will try to remember, but it might just be easier if I uploaded all the stages to one folder (in photobucket or something) and maybe one of the other colorists could just grow them? (I color all the stages at once, its easier that way).
Enteries:
[ Pumpkin Inspired ]
[ Mummy Inspired ]

Username: Oogalyboogaly
Availibility: 5-7 days per week
Background info: I work for Rabbitoco, a shop that has been inactive for quite some time and used to own a shop of my own last year.
I have been coloring for around a year and a half and love it dearly
Enteries:
Female Monster
Male Murderer
Red Male
Before entering, read the Q&A:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Availibility:[/b] (Days a week)
[b]Background info:[/b] (Experiance, past shops, how long you've been coloring)
[b]Enteries:[/b]
To get your enterance posted, PM secret answer to this account.
User Image

User Image
Guidelines for the banner contest
- Give only one examples for the main thread per style (you can submit as many different styles as you'd like)
- Use the same names of the banners that are on them currently
- Make attitude shine through them
- Keep with the tone of the shop
- Be sure you can replicate whatever style you enter
- Don't stretch the page
User Image

User Image
Banner Competition:
[Username][Enteries]
1) Aww - Pg 15
2) Rivae - Pg 17
3) Eternal Dream - Pg 18
4) Godess_satinka - Pg 19
User Image

Extra stuff
User Image


::Links to the main shop::


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/zg9uy][img]http://tinyurl.com/r7lsn[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/zg9uy][img]http://tinyurl.com/mc6yy[/img][/url]


::Links to get here::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/hgp8t][img]http://tinyurl.com/fvn7j[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

Supplier-(Lineartist)
Dances With Kings

Pimps-(Owners)
Doodle (Doodle p***s)

Tory (DistortedReality)

Full time crack hoes- (Colourists)

Part time crack hoes-

Guest Crack hoes-
Tasah

Emmy (Emmyata)

Kirei (Kireiryuu)

Andi (Andanielle)

Dark (Dark Phoenix of Chaos)

Apple (Applesauce_Nazi)

Middlemen- (Events and Contest Managers)
Andi (Andanielle)

Doodle (Doodle p***s)

Monkey (Moonlit Monkey)
Allright...

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
I can take a post if I want... heart

We have shading templates for most of the normal stages, the lineartis is our shadeist as well and shes been MIA for a bit now. Working on finding more templates so never fear bout shading...We hate it too.. heart
I have to disappear to work on a pantheon presentation, but I'll be back after 3ish to make this all look like it should as assigned in post2

Romantic Man-Lover

*shall give coloring these a try* =3...

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Color....they demand to be colllloooorrreeddd...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//