Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the hell are you doing here?

To get donations! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
To donate to the charity! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
To tell Jacqueline how sexy she is! 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
To be a poll whore! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Blinding Darkness Charity


Welcome to The Blinding Darkness Charity. This is a charity owned by [Underestimated], whom you may refer to as Jacqueline, Jackie, Jax, Shrimp Toast, or for the less imaginative, [Underestimated]. This is a charity for questers. We donate gold and items to those who we feel are deserving of donations. Remember, we are doing this out of the kindness of our heart, and have the right to choose whether or not we donate to anyone. Please read the rules before you apply, and make sure to look at all of the charity's events.

The charity was created on Thursday, September 28, 2006 by Jacqueline. She had poseponed her own quest in order to create a guild. And although she still wanted to get her desired items, she thought that her efforts would be in vain, as they always were. She decided not to discontinue her quest, but she would put the quests of others before her own. She made Blinding Darkness Charity, named after her miserably failed High School Roleplay.

Index

1. The Charity
2. About the Owner
3. Rules and Regulations
4. Blacklist and Whitelist
5. Lottery
6. Featured Event
7. Art
8. Banners and Affiliates
9. Donators and Donatees
10. Funds
11. How to Apply
12. Waiting List
13. Reserved
14. Reserved
About the Owner


User Image
My name is Jacqueline. I don't give out my age because of the vast number of stalkers on the internet. I believe that literacy is important, and we shouldn't forget that we learned spelling and grammar in elementary school, and it isn't a good idea to change that just because your teacher isn't here. Got it? Good. Now, remember that, and I probably won't have to kill you. I like roleplaying, television, gaia, and a whole mess of other stuff that you'll learn if you spend a lot of time in the charity. I run this charity, so you have to do what I say while you're in this thread. MUAHAHA! Anyway, as you may have guessed, I'm a control freak. So let me be in control or the domos WILL COME AND EAT YOUR FACE OFF! domokun I am a proud christian, but I have nothing against muslims, jews, athiests, wiccans, whatever the hell other religions there are, so... don't be all like 'Oh, you're a christian, you hate wiccans! I hate you too!' I actually enjoy hearing about other religions, so feel free to talk to me about yours. Yeah.... Good times.... fo' sho'.

Quest:

User Image
Mini Nitemare Wings.

Donations to my quest are appreciated, and should be sent to me, whereas donations to the charity should be sent to Shaded_Angel, the charity's mule.
Rules And Regulations


1. I am god. In this thread, you obey me. If you don't, you get no donations and you get blacklisted. So to avoid that, just listen to me. Then we're cool. I'm actually not a mean person. Just obey me or FEEL MY WRATH!

2. Only bump if you are alone in the thread. When there are other users, I don't like bumping. Chat, make me realize how cool you are. Then you'll get a bigger donation. 8D Everyone likes getting a bigger donation.

3. Be polite and respectful to everyone in the thread. If I catch you flaming, it's an automatic blacklisting. And don't worry, I will catch you. Everyone in this thread is equal, until I give you permission to yell at someone for being a n00b or not reading the rules.

4. Read all of the posts on the first page, but don't quote them. Also, keep your quotes down to around 5. I'm not too strict about this rule, but quote towers can cause page stretching.

5. Be at least semi-literate. That means proper grammar, try to use proper spelling and punctuation, and no chatspeak. If you use chatspeak, you don't get a donation from this charity.
Blacklist


Whitelist
Lottery


Ticket Price


10g each.

Tickets to be Sold


100,000

Prizes


1st. 500,000
2nd. 250,000
3rd. 100,000


Proceeds


75,000 - Charity Fund
75,000 - Jacqueline's Quest Fund


Ticket purchases must be sent via trade to Satsuma Pluie. Please title the trade with the number of tickets you wish to purchase and the correct amount of gold.


Tickets Sold


None
Featured Event


Coming Soon
Art


Jacqueline loves to get avi art and art to make the thread pretty. If anyone wants to send her some art or some headers for the thread, she will be very greatful. In this post, she will place all of the art that she's collected so far, along with the names of the people who sent them in.
Banners


This thread is in dire need of a banner. Anyone who makes a banner for this charity will be guaranteed a small donation and will be whitelisted.

Affiliates


PM [Underestimated] to get your thread link posted here.
Donators


Donatees


monkeystarzzz - 1,000 gold

Total Gold Donated: 1,000
Funds


Donation Box:
Items that the charity has available for donation

User ImageBasic Fishing Rod

User Image
Yellow Retro Phone

User Image

Green Flame Shirt

User Image
Bunny Tail

Funds: Plentiful

Disgusting - 0-5,000
Poor - 5,001-10,000
Fair - 10,001-15,000
Good - 15,001-25,000
Plentiful - 25,001-50,000
Amazing - 50,001-250,000
Infinite - 250,001+
How to Apply


Application
Username:
Quest Item:
Price:
Quest Thread:
Progress:
Percentage:


Username: Your gaian username
Quest Item: The item you're questing for
Price: How much does the item cost?
Quest Thread: Link to your thread. Do not post 'IN MY SIG'
Progress: How much gold you have raised so far
Percentage: What percentage of your goal have you completed?


To Apply: Post your application in the thread ONLY ONCE. STAY and chat with your fellow questers. I don't really care what you talk about, as long as it follows the TOS. You have more chance of getting a donation the more often you post. Joining the Blinding Darkness Academy roleplay also gives you a better chance of recieving a donation. Don't PM me asking for a donation, or beg to anyone in the thread. It will get you blacklisted. That means you can't get a donation.

Requirements:
You must have a quest thread that is at least 10 pages long and two weeks old.
You must have at least 25% of the gold you need raised.
You must be at least 5 months old and have at least 1000 posts.
You must not be a mule.
Waiting List
The charity is now OPEN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//