Welcome to my small and humble, pixel shop. Here I'll try to sell as much as possible and become a thriving business in order to complete my quest.
After completing my quest though, the shop will stay open but the proceeds will go to a charity that Alabaster and I are making to give back to the gaian community.
I hope that you enjoy the shop and maybe buy something. I am always open to suggestions about items to add and price changes. Your input is appreciated and accepted though Iask that you be polite about it.
•NO PAGE STRETCHING PLEASE: IF YOU PUT A CODE FOR YOUR SHOP BANNER MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENTERS IN IT. IT STRETCHES THE PAGE FOR ME. I WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU ARE STRETCHING A PAGE VIA PM, DO NOT BE ALL MEAN ABOUT IT OR I WILL BLACK LIST YOU. STRETCHING THE PAGE IS OK BUT WHEN YOU ARE NOTED ABOUT IT PLEASE GO FIX IT. IF YOU CAN HELP IT DON'T DO IT.
•Follow Gaia TOS
•Do not beg whine or complain (suggesting that the price if too high/too low is different)
•Please be patient as we all have our lives beyond Gaia
•Do not harass me.
•Be nice an polite; I can refuse service for any reason.
•Not-so-cluttered avatars are appreciated
•If you plan to post what you recieved anywheres else without asking.
•Haggling is allowed, but please keep it reasonable.
•Try to stay and talk though it's not mandatory.
•Q:LiekOMGWTFBBQ can I have some free things?
A:Black listed.
•Q: Do you do art trades?
A:Yes. Just post that you would like to do an art trade and a link to examples and what you want to trade for.
•Q: Do you take bribes?
A:Sometimes, if I am you'll see bribe slots on the waiting list.
All wish lists can be changed and altered according to size amout of items/and or avatars.
All I need to know is what color you want your "Bought" "Donated" and "Questing" keys. Along with what border color and background color and most importantly the items you want in it.
1-10 Items--->250
11-20 Items-->500
20-40 Items-->1000g
Any higher is 1500g
Example:
Price:1k
This is the newesr sample, the little banner in the center can be changed and up to three can be put on the row, they will be clickable, you can pick the colors of your graphics and what graphics are used.
All I need to know is what color you want your "Bought" "Donated" and "Questing" keys. Along with what border color and background color and most importantly the items you want in it.
1-10 Items--->250
11-20 Items-->500
20-40 Items-->1000g
Any higher is 1500g