xDorkable
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:58:26 +0000
Stupidly Funny Avi Comic
[SFAC]
I'M SO SO SO SORRY IF YOU DID NOT GET ADDED TO THE CAST! IT'S JUST THAT, MY COMPUTER MESSED UP REALLY REALLY BADLY, SO I COULD NOT ADD YOU. :GONK: :GONK: :GONK: I'M SO SO SORRY!
IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE ON THE CAST, PLEASE FILL OUT THE PROFILE AND SEND IT TO ME AGAIN! MANY THANKS. <3
NOTICES:
We currently NEED PEOPLE! WE ARE RECRUTING!
NOTE: Yes, we do need people. But please, I dont want a cluttered avi. If I dont like your avi, i will turn you down. So don't feel bad, i'm warning you now. Also: don't send all the positions of your avi until i have accepted you. Just send one position, then if I accept you, send the rest. Kay thanks, <3.
Postions we need:
Good guys (also known as "normal" wink
vilians
moms, dads, or kids. (i like families in my roleplay! >:3)
and anything else, really.
Hello, and Welcome to my comic! I had an old comic with the same name, but I shut it down because my computer got messed and. . . yeah. So, here's the new and improved one. The whole reason I started a comic was because Dragonbld's comic (another avi comic) inspired me to.
General Rating: PG-13. Different subjects (serious or not) will be present in my comic. (May have blood and/or cencored avi nudity.) There is a lot of suggestful sexual remarks/content in some of them...You've been warned, kiddies!
Please take the time to read ALL the rules BEFORE posting. Thanks.
Story~
This is the story of a girl. . .
Four, actually. And alot more!
Lindzi, Raine, Michca and Lindsa live in a huge house with their parent's and a few friends. Their parent's are FIFTHY STINKIN' RICH! But when their parent's move away, they leave her the house, everything in it and ALOT of money. But soon, their STUPID friend brain washes everyone, and himself, and they all dont know about the inhartiance. they only know each other. On Top of all that, there are vilians trying to steal the riches that they dont know about anymore.
Join us while we go through the stupidly funny adventures!
Most of you will probly have to be extra's, because we cant have a million characters!
Comic~
*Newest part*

Chapter 1:
Comic 1: The Begining
Comic 2: The doorbell
Comic 3: Quite Clearly
Comic 4: Room and Board
Rules~
Read and Respect:
exclaim arrow Obey the Gaia rules and TOS
exclaim arrow Use proper English. NO OTHER LANGUAGES PLEASE!
exclaim arrow Chat speak can be very annoying, so please dont use it.
exclaim arrow Do NOT RP here. Use the Barton Town forum for this.
exclaim arrow No spam, streching the pages, or advertsing.
exclaim arrow Please avoid over-quoting, this is very anoying!
exclaim arrow You can ask me questions on this thread or by sending a PM, as long as it's more or less related to the comic, and NOT "OIMIGOD! CAN I B IN UR COMIC PLZ!?!?!/?!1/?!/1?! I RLY WANT O B IN IT!11!!!11!" How bout, NO!
exclaim arrow Be kind to other people here.
exclaim arrow Do NOT ask to be in my comic, unless I am recruting, AND THAT WONT HAPPEN MUCH, thank you.
exclaim arrow Reviews are welcome. Tell me honestly what you think of my comic.
exclaim arrow I reserve the right to change, edit, add, or subtract rules when I want to.
exclaim arrow As always, have fun, and enjoy the comic!
[SFAC]
I'M SO SO SO SORRY IF YOU DID NOT GET ADDED TO THE CAST! IT'S JUST THAT, MY COMPUTER MESSED UP REALLY REALLY BADLY, SO I COULD NOT ADD YOU. :GONK: :GONK: :GONK: I'M SO SO SORRY!
IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE ON THE CAST, PLEASE FILL OUT THE PROFILE AND SEND IT TO ME AGAIN! MANY THANKS. <3
NOTICES:
We currently NEED PEOPLE! WE ARE RECRUTING!
NOTE: Yes, we do need people. But please, I dont want a cluttered avi. If I dont like your avi, i will turn you down. So don't feel bad, i'm warning you now. Also: don't send all the positions of your avi until i have accepted you. Just send one position, then if I accept you, send the rest. Kay thanks, <3.
Postions we need:
Good guys (also known as "normal" wink
vilians
moms, dads, or kids. (i like families in my roleplay! >:3)
and anything else, really.
Hello, and Welcome to my comic! I had an old comic with the same name, but I shut it down because my computer got messed and. . . yeah. So, here's the new and improved one. The whole reason I started a comic was because Dragonbld's comic (another avi comic) inspired me to.
General Rating: PG-13. Different subjects (serious or not) will be present in my comic. (May have blood and/or cencored avi nudity.) There is a lot of suggestful sexual remarks/content in some of them...You've been warned, kiddies!
Please take the time to read ALL the rules BEFORE posting. Thanks.
Story~
This is the story of a girl. . .
Four, actually. And alot more!
Lindzi, Raine, Michca and Lindsa live in a huge house with their parent's and a few friends. Their parent's are FIFTHY STINKIN' RICH! But when their parent's move away, they leave her the house, everything in it and ALOT of money. But soon, their STUPID friend brain washes everyone, and himself, and they all dont know about the inhartiance. they only know each other. On Top of all that, there are vilians trying to steal the riches that they dont know about anymore.
Join us while we go through the stupidly funny adventures!
Most of you will probly have to be extra's, because we cant have a million characters!
Comic~
*Newest part*

Chapter 1:
Comic 1: The Begining
Comic 2: The doorbell
Comic 3: Quite Clearly
Comic 4: Room and Board
Rules~
Read and Respect:
exclaim arrow Obey the Gaia rules and TOS
exclaim arrow Use proper English. NO OTHER LANGUAGES PLEASE!
exclaim arrow Chat speak can be very annoying, so please dont use it.
exclaim arrow Do NOT RP here. Use the Barton Town forum for this.
exclaim arrow No spam, streching the pages, or advertsing.
exclaim arrow Please avoid over-quoting, this is very anoying!
exclaim arrow You can ask me questions on this thread or by sending a PM, as long as it's more or less related to the comic, and NOT "OIMIGOD! CAN I B IN UR COMIC PLZ!?!?!/?!1/?!/1?! I RLY WANT O B IN IT!11!!!11!" How bout, NO!
exclaim arrow Be kind to other people here.
exclaim arrow Do NOT ask to be in my comic, unless I am recruting, AND THAT WONT HAPPEN MUCH, thank you.
exclaim arrow Reviews are welcome. Tell me honestly what you think of my comic.
exclaim arrow I reserve the right to change, edit, add, or subtract rules when I want to.
exclaim arrow As always, have fun, and enjoy the comic!






