Welcome to Gaia! ::

ppl counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 188 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 279 280 281 > >> >>> »|

User Image
User Image

hello. welcome to my quest . feel free to bump,chat and stay for a while ^^
about my quest
I will be questing for a single items from my dream avies.
If you want to know sth more just ask me .
-why should you donate me?
well...it's your choice ^^ you can just make my life easier .
I know that I have only 16 years old and all life ahead but if you help me Ill buy angelic scarf sooner so I could help others to buy thair dream items ( LIAR, I'm going to quest for nitemare headband :3 but ill help (: )
SO PLEASE... well, I'm sure that you know what I want to tell C:

rules:
don't have many of them but they still exist
1. follow the Gaia TOS
2. be nice and literate
3. chat and stay for awhile :]
4. donate 8D




User Image

||Introduction & Rules||News||My quest||Dream avies||Donators||Links||Reserved||
User Image
    News____//
    All stuff that happend since my quest was started...

    September 09, 2006 - quest was started
    December 16, 2006 - new poll added
    February 14, 2007 - Vday event ! |yay|
    February 18, 2007 - I've change a look of my quest C:
    February 20, 2007 - :: shock :: I can't believe it !! I've finally bought a KIKI!! |double yay| User Image
    February 20, 2007 - new quest : wind security blanket
    March 6, 2007 - end of quest / angelic scarf quest D:
    March 17, 2007 - 50 pages !! C:
    November 20, 2007 - 250 pages!!



    User Image

    ||Introduction & Rules||News||My quest||Dream avies||Donators||Links||Reserved||
    User Image
    My quest____//
    Am I crazy? yes. but angelic scarf is worth it for sure. it doesn't matter how long this quest will take, question is 'will I get it? will i get the angelic scarf?'. yeas, i hope that will happen in future 8D


    User Imagecurrently i'm questing for angelic scarf User Image
    Description:
    They say the fabric that was used to make this scarf came from Angel feathers
    that fell from the heavens.
    User Image

    price:[ ~8000k ] (inflating oO)
    current funds:
    525 k pure
    inventory funds:I am worth: 1,196,528 Gold
    Estimated with known marketplace values on 01 December 2007





past quests
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image



User Image

||Introduction & Rules||News||My quest||Dream avies||Donators||Links||Reserved||



User Image

||Introduction & Rules||News||My quest||Dream avies||Donators||Links||Reserved||
    User Image
    Donators____//


    nimbless Frustrated Mood Bubble
    Blizna .-_.- Glasses
    Its Brandy Beans 1000g
    TheThemeCharity 1500g
    Yuyji Hinato 135 Tokens
    Random Gaian Guild 15000g + 10000g
    Yoru_Megami 2 k
    unicorn100188 White Leather Belt
    samanta14 Sacred Leaf & Dark Halo
    Fantaii charity 1000g
    The Purple Squirrel Charity 1000g
    Licentious Promiscuous 1000g
    ! Donation Fairy ! 500g
    Shmexi . kitten 500g
    piorooneq Morgana's Gloves
    renny1987 200g
    Keakealani 150g
    Minathia 100g





User Image

||Introduction & Rules||News||My quest||Dream avies||Donators||Links||Reserved||
    User Image
    Link me?____//



    User Image
    [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17553357&page=1]
    [img]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l122/i_like_lyserg/.png[/img][/URL]


    User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17553357&]
    [img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/_misa_/q.png[/img][/url]


    User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17553357&[
    [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/_misa_/beztytuu.jpg[/IMG][/url]


    Links out___//


    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

    User Image


User Image

||Introduction & Rules||News||My quest||Dream avies||Donators||Link me?||Reserved||
    ..:: reserved ::..






User Image

||Introduction & Rules||News||My quest||Dream avies||Donators||Links||Reserved||
:: cuts the ribborn ::
I'M DONE !
Good luck!
Eathlinn
Good luck!
thanks ! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//