Welcome to Gaia! ::

<33

Luffled ! 1 100.0% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 81 82 83 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yup
Kiki has FINALY made her long awaited ques thread x3
And sence Christmas is comeing up soon
I decited to have a Themed Avatar
Soo i look more like a candy cane then santa >-o
But thats alright ^-^
Help Me Bump?
o-0
Currently Working On -
Baby Seal Slippers
User Image
Run For About
245k ((T-T))
Currently Have 8k ((x3))


Completed -
Holly Jolly Poinsettia Earmuffs
User Image
Spirited Hat
User Image
Silver Bracelet
User Image
Red Candy Striped Stockings
User Image


Yet To Come -
Spirited Boxers
User Image
Spirited Gloves
User Image
Spirited Scarf
User Image
Salsa Ruffled Top
User Image
Silver Locket
User Image
Donations -
Laharl-Sama - 5oo <3
Bumpers -
((One Hundred Or More Bumps))
Neko_Z0mbi3
Sasuke -Sama
The Layla Hamilton
Layla-San
says hello and sits in a corner
Mucho luck, Kiki!
I shall return later to give your thread bumps! <3

*Jets*
Anassa
Mucho luck, Kiki!
I shall return later to give your thread bumps! <3

*Jets*
Goshdarit! Anassa you beat me here!! scream

Anywho. Good luck on your questy Kiki-Chan. I'll come bump after I run to Timmies!! ^^
♥ B u m p ♥
♥ B u m p ♥
♥ B u m p ♥
♥ B u m p ♥
♥ B u m p ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//