Welcome to my banner and signature shop. I create a varity of banners and signatures using your avatar, or one of your friend's avatars. I also make banners for anything from shops to quests. You name it, I do it. Alright well lets get this ball rolling, Ill show you some examples of what I can do.
Signature and Banner Style 1: Crystaline
Without quote: 1000g

Small: 800g

With quote: 1200g

Couple: 1600g

With avi art (must have consent of artist): 1400g
Signature and Banner Stlye 2: Hellfire
New style to replace the Grunge. Ive got this one down and it looks good. 1500g
Signature and Banner Style 3: Industrial
Easy to do, good looking banners. No avatars, just banners. 900g
Ah, since editing Gaian avatars is rather tricky as to the structure of them, and how small they are, it is hard for me to do much else. Im working on possible new styles, but for now this is it.
P.S If you want a banner for your thread that isnt something that you see here, PM me and well work something out. Also PM me for "special" orders or if your curious as to what that is.