Welcome to Gaia! ::

New rule. =o

Say thank you if you get a donation. 0.60606060606061 60.6% [ 20 ]
Or else I'll assume you're ungrateful and cancel it. =o 0.39393939393939 39.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 > >>

”All right everybody; we have an awesome show for you tonight!”

“No really, we do. You better not be doubting us! We’re the ones with the gold!”


“So by a round of applause, how do you feel?”

-cricket-


“Oh no! They aren’t clapping! They must be dead!” -runs around frantically-
“Where the hell is the shocky thing?!”


“I think they’re mocking us. And the defibrillator is locked up. You know I can’t trust you with it.”

”De-fib-wha?”


–grumble- “Anyway. I, as the less mental of the two personalities, welcome you to my new charitable experiment. Stand Up charity. Has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?”

“Wait, I am not mental! But it does have a nice ring to it.”


“The psychiatrist says otherwise. Oh, right, welcome to my charity. I’m here to help, give out gold, and entertain you by spotlighting the s**t that made me laugh. Because laughter is the best medicine, right after Midol and chocolate.”
Navigation


“I’d hate for you to get lost.”

Post 1 ~ Intro
Post 2 ~ Navigation (This is where you are!)
Post 3 ~ Rules
Post 4 ~ Form, Tips, and the list!
Post 5 ~ Donatees
Post 6 ~ Donators
Post 7 ~ White list
Post 8 ~ Black list
Post 9 ~ Contests
Post 10 ~ Updates
Post 11 ~ Funny st00f
Post 12 ~ Featured quests!
Post 13 ~ About me
Post 14 ~ Links
Post 15 ~ Ribbon cutting! (A.K.A. Reserved)


“Oh! I can cut the ribbon! I have those safety scissors that you gave me!”


“Oh dear…”
RULES

“Rules are for idiots. ”


† Obey the TOS
‡ Bumping is loved.
ƒ Fill out the form, and PM it to the charity mule.
å You must be at least one month old, be literate, and have some visible way to track your progress. (Sig, quest thread, profile.)
œ Hanging around the thread and sucking up to me increases your chances of being chosen for the week.
à YOU MUST SAY THANK YOU IF YOU GET A DONATION!

As a quick explanation, I will accept, oh, five or six forms per week, depending on funds. The names will be stuck on a list and the people that I see actually return will get a donation at the end of the week.


“And apparently, numbers are no longer used.”


“Well, every rule is of equal importance. ”
Form


Name:
Gaia join date:
Item questing for:
Progress:
Quest thread: (If applicable)
Tell me something funny. Anything funny. Or, give me a funny image. Just make me laugh!



REMEMBER! PM THE FORM TO ME!

Tips!


“Time for me to be useful!”

“Now, some of you may be wondering, ‘How do I increase my chances of receiving a donation?’ It’s simple. First, you get me the shocky thing, and a real pair of scissors. Just don’t tell my other half.”

“And, you can also just hang out and chat. Charities are awesome places to make friends! And the best place in all of Gaia to move into.”

“Making art is also extremely loved! Because free art is awesome.”

“Did I mention chatting and such to keep the thread active? It gets lonely when you’re by yourself in a thread.”

“Oh, and even if all the slots for the week are filled, hang out anyway and be ready to submit a form for the coming week!”

"Oh, and the list is what I use to pick who gets donations. If you don't come back, you won't get one D<



The List


1. Creiaei
2. Zaruke
3. x Aundrea x
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
Donatees!




Rainecluod46 ~ 3,ooo
=..Lady..Ducky..= ~ 4,ooo


“These people are super lucky!”

(P.S. I don't give shitty donations.
It's worth the effort.)
Donators!



“ILU! ”
White List


~Myself =o
Black List

Oh snap, you don’t want to be here!
Contests!!



Yea. I’m totally gonna have a contest or two!
Probably some of that page reaching stuff. We’ll see.

If we're lucky, we'll get to page 1oo!
Updates!

8.19.06 ~ Z’omgz we’re open!
(Also, one of my accounts Gaiaversary!)
8.23.06 ~ ********. School starts today. D:
Funny St00f!

Foamy! Lord and master of the funny.
Squirrelly wrath. =o

User Image User Image


Colbert show: “So, I was working on my paper mache bust of President Bush’s head, although, it’s more like a piñata now. His brain is full of liberty! When I’m done, I think I’ll give it to little Iraqi children to bust open. Won’t that be a beautiful sight?”

He Said : "I don't understand why you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it."
She Said : "You wear pants don't you?"


Quote:
TraTrawets [A guy]: my heads starting to hurt again
Me: Advil
TraTrawets: its me sinuses
TraTrawets: advil isnt helping at all
Me: Midol
TraTrawets: got none


I really do wonder if her even know what Midol is...
And feel free to IM him on AIM! Because we all know ******** with people is fun. 3nodding
Featured quests!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

=o That’s my quest thread!

And, the coolest quests there are totally Vil, Vv, Starreh, and Kia. And Daggy, cuz she’s helping Vv and Vil.

And yea, should I actually meet someone who isn’t attached to Snippet already, I’ll feature them here.
About me!


Like woah.
So, this is the only post where this is even mentioned on the whole first page.

The person who runs this charity has two accounts that she uses non-stop on Gaia.
DaMagicalPanda, and ~Saemail~

So, ya can call me by any name you fancy, be it Bread, Psycho, or ‘Hey, b***h!’ I’ll probably reply to anything.

I R 16
I ish a sophomore!
I love writing.
RP-ing ish awesome too. I think I’m literate and stoof.
Don’t let the way I type some of this scare ya.
I’m too shy for my own good.
This is my second attempt at a charity. We won’t go into detail on the previous one, but if you ever heard of The Kitchen Charity, that was me. –nod-

Until it went to hell ^^;
But, I’ve had fun in the few months I was charity-less. Haunted people, had a gaiaversary giveaway, blew about 8ok gold. And I’ve found myself bored and looking for something new to do! So, I’ve resorted back to a charity about laughter and Stand up comedy.

So, to re-clarify this ONLY ONE PERSON RUNS THIS PLACE! Mmm’kay? Get it, got it, good.

Now, for you curious people, the dark red text is more from the hyper side, and the black text is from the sane, calm side. I don’t really have split personality disorder. I think. >.>;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Colorful-Crayon~
Links!



“This is basically for shops and auctions and non featured quests and stuff.”

“I’ll give you a chocolate bar if you make me a banner!”


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/mqeto][img]http://i75.imagethrust.com/i/558838/3.gif[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/mqeto][img]http://i75.imagethrust.com/i/558850/standup.gif[/img][/url]
“Omfg lolz. I have a ribbon!”


“Oh dear lord. At least she only has safety scissors.”



–pulls an axe out from under a nearby chair-
^^ “Yay!”


o.o;
“This is the last time I ever let her cut a ribbon.”


–swings wildly at the ribbon-
-accidentally destroys one of the chairs holding the ribbon-


-grumble-
“Anyway, welcome! The charity is now open!”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//