Welcome to Gaia! ::

So are you excited to see our art?

Yes, yes I am! 0.55 55.0% [ 11 ]
I am just looking around.... 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
No, not at all... 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
Poll Whore! 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WE ARE NOT SELLING YET, BUT FEEL FREE TO CHAT AND BUMP.


Welcome to our little corner! We are selling what every true Gaian wants, Element Pups! Element Pups were founded by oo_SnowBunni_oo. When she found these cute pups she couldn’t resist... She adopted one right away! And now she is letting you have the chance to adopt one too! Consider yourself lucky to be able to purchase this pure-bred elemental canine. If you'd like to own one just fill out a request form and follow the directions. Of course, we will NOT sell to anyone who breaks the rules. We want you as a customer so don’t put yourself in that “Blacklist” Situation. Element Pups need owners to grow and mature, so what are you waiting for? Step into our shop and take a look around!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Setting up shop! August 15/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Ahhh… rules, yes it is pretty simple. Follow the rules… Listen and respect us, and you’ll be fine. Break them and you will be “Blacklisted”

1. Follow Gaian TOS rules.
2. Be smart, stay on our good side.
3. We all have brains for a reason… so type/spell correctly.
4. No flaming, it isn’t nice… and unless you want to break rule #2 and this one, don’t do it!
5. No advertising! I can not stress this enough, if you want us to advertise for you then PM me [~Ice.Kiki~] and I for sure will, unless you advertise it in the thread then PM me… in that case I won’t. And don’t think me, or one of staff won’t find out. We will,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Ever five years all of the tribes gather in Alaska for a large meeting. Each time a new leader appears and many new followers. But this years meeting I was to attend.
On our journey to Alaska my tribe, Earth tribe, meet up with Wind tribe. After the long journey from our island to their land we got to rest. We stayed for 4 days and 4 nights on Wind tribe’s territory. It was very uncomfortably there; with out all the smells and sounds of the forest I was use too.
When I finally woke up from an uncomfortable night on the plains. I had dust all over my fur and my pelt was itching from all the bites I got. I kept asking myself, how do they live this way? But I began to think about how they would react in my territory.
We started out to Alaska, the same way all my ancestors have, but when we went to go through Europe I found a small girl playing beside the stream. None of the others seemed to notice her but me. I quickly snuck away from the tribe of dogs and trotted over to her. At first she seemed startled, but not scared. The girl stuck her hand out to let me sniff. She doesn’t smell harmful I thought to myself. I licked her hand and she began to pet me. Now I am sitting here with her on the side of the creek watching her skip rocks.
“I’m not very good at this.” She said smiling. She started to look around for another flat rock, I spotted one to my right and I jumped up and pounced on it as if it was a small mouse back home. Here. I said but just a playful bark came out as I dropped the rock next to her.
“Good boy!” She praised patting me on the head. “Oh,” she said kind-of shocked. “You still need a name don’t you!” I looked up at her.
I have a name. I said, but only a bark made its way out of my muzzle.
“What about Sam!? No…Tanner? Not you… Um… Kael!” I began to wag my tail.
That’s my name! That’s my name! How did you know!? She nodded her head. And tossed the rock I gave her perfectly, then turned to me.
“Kael it is.” Just then I realized that the tribes had left with out me. I stood up in alarm. “What is it Kael?” She asked looking worried. I started to run in the direction we were heading earlier. Looking back a little ways I noticed that she was following. I stopped and let her climb on my back.
We will make it there faster this way. I thought as I raced on past the trees, still following the sent of the tribes. The girl held on tight to my fur as I jumped over fallen logs and through creeks.
After about thirty minutes I came into a valley. The valley was covered with the two tribes.
“Wow!” She gasped looking around the valley. “There’s hundreds!” I jumped down and ran down into the valley. I ran straight for my friend Sala who was bathing in the sun near her brother Kino.

To be continued...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



Element Pups have been living with out humans for many years. Packs lived and adapted to new environments around the world and always seemed to stay hidden from human eyes. Element Pups consist of five packs, Water tribe, Fire tribe, Wind tribe, Earth tribe, and Master tribe. Each living in their own environments. Here is a closer look into each tribe.



Water tribe.
Water tribe is known for its excellent swimmers and fishers. This tribe is found in the Pacific Ocean, living off the many fish species. Water tribe has never been the fiercest tribe, but they get along just fine with the other species in their environment. The tribe is now struggling because of lack of food, ever since humans started to fish more and more in their territory; they have become weaker and weaker. The tribe status looks a little like this: [I will add a description when I get a better Idea what they look like]

Alpha: (Leader)
Healer: (Takes care of wounded)
Warriors: (Fight off predators/ enemies)
Food Gatherers: (Gathers and collects food)
Queens: (Females with/expecting pups)
Pups in Training: (Older pups training to become either food gatherers or Warriors)
Pups: (Young pups still with mother)
Elders: (retired canines)
Out Casts: (Pups or dogs not accepted to become either a Food Gatherer or Warriors)

Fire tribe.
Fire tribe is known for its excellent fighters. This tribe is found in Mojave Desert, living off small rodents, and snakes. Fire tribe is not the ‘nicest’ tribe some would say, but the tribe is a very smart, and quick thinking. The problem with Fire tribe is the heat has been rising too much for them to handle. The tribe status looks a little like this:

Alpha: (Leader)
Healer: (Takes care of wounded)
Warriors: (Fight off predators/ enemies)
Food Gatherers: (Gathers and collects food)
Queens: (Females with/expecting pups)
Pups in Training: (Older pups training to become either food gatherers or Warriors)
Pups: (Young pups still with mother)
Elders: (retired canines)
Out Casts: (Pups or dogs not accepted to become either a Food Gatherer or Warriors)


Wind tribe.
Wind tribe is known for its fast runners. This tribe is found on the Plains of Serengeti, living off antelope and other larger animals on the plains. Wind tribe doesn’t have the best warriors, but their Food Gatherers are the best in Africa. The problem with Wind tribe is that their territory is so large that often pups get lost or stolen. The tribe status looks a little like this:

Alpha: (Leader)
Healer: (Takes care of wounded)
Warriors: (Fight off predators/ enemies)
Food Gatherers: (Gathers and collects food)
Queens: (Females with/expecting pups)
Pups in Training: (Older pups training to become either food gatherers or Warriors)
Pups: (Young pups still with mother)
Elders: (retired canines)
Out Casts: (Pups or dogs not accepted to become either a Food Gatherer or Warriors)


Earth tribe.
Earth tribe is known for its excellent healers. This tribe is found in the forest of Madagascar, living off of lemurs. Earth tribe isn’t the best traveling tribe because of their isolated island. The problem with Earth tribe is all the logging going on, on their island. It is killing a lot of their prey, and taking away important territories. The tribe status looks a little like this:

Alpha: (Leader)
Healer: (Takes care of wounded)
Warriors: (Fight off predators/ enemies)
Food Gatherers: (Gathers and collects food)
Queens: (Females with/expecting pups)
Pups in Training: (Older pups training to become either food gatherers or Warriors)
Pups: (Young pups still with mother)
Elders: (retired canines)
Out Casts: (Pups or dogs not accepted to become either a Food Gatherer or Warriors)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Orb Stage.

This stage is like the "egg" stage. In this stage it will show a the color that your pup will look like... after you purches an orb from a flatesale or from a coustom it will takeabout one week until it evolves into the next stage.

More coming soon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Ice.Kiki~
oo_SnowBunni_oo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Ice.Kiki~/Thread Owner/Colorist

oo_SnowBunni_oo/Co-Owner/Lineartest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//