Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed!

Please send a trade if you agree with my rates!

Okay! <333 0.42 42.0% [ 84 ]
[12/23/06] - this poll was made. 0.58 58.0% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112 > >> >>> »|

This thread is PERMANENTLY closed.
Visit us at my new thread! Thank you!


New ticket price...again?! Also increased (=o) token price a little.

Welcome to my thread! I know this post is messy, I'll fix it up soon!

For people who agree to my rates, simply send me a trade with the items. Thank you.

I will NOT take tokens for 1g each. Sorry!
I do not mind haggling over prices.
Hagglers can either post here or PM me, whichever is more comfortable. I usually will PM you back if you posted more than a few minutes ago, so no need to keep a close eye on the thread.
If I add an incorrect amount on your trade, please tell me and I shall correct it. ^^

Prices:
Tokens - 0.7g each [7g per 10 tokens]
Tickets - 2.4g each~?


I currently have: 25.5k to spend!
Dice Game

That's right~ I have now added a dice game to my thread! My goal is for more people to bump up my thread by playing. It's cost free, and you could win some gold!

What you need to do:
Roll a 100-sided dice 10 times. If you roll with any other dice combo and try to say you won, you cannot play anymore!
You may roll as many times as you wish.
If you earn a winning number, PM me with a link to the page, and what post it was. Thank you!

Prizes!
If you get the numbers...
142, 842, 942: 1k gold!
242, 342, 642, 742: 200g

I may add more winning numbers, but for now, there you go! Have fun. ^^;

People not allowed to play:
No one's been added here. Yet. =3
I need your unwanted tokens~ ;_;
and you don't take tickets?
MisterSponge
and you don't take tickets?


Well, I'm selling the tickets mostly. But if you want I'll take yours...1.8g each?
WalkingxDead
MisterSponge
and you don't take tickets?


Well, I'm selling the tickets mostly. But if you want I'll take yours...1.8g each?


no thank you, i'm look for 1.9 ish...good luck!
Well, I'll take them for 1.9g if you want. ^^; However, I only have 3k to spend. Send the trade for them?

And thanks~ =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//