Welcome to Gaia! ::


~|Lamikiyo's Quest|~

Table Of Contents


I. Items
II. Rules
III. Dontaions
IV. Links
V. Affiliates
VI. Random
VII. Avi Art
~|Items|~

1. Demonbow | User Image
2. Royale Purple Pimpin' Hat | User Image
3. Coal Gunner Coat | User Image
4. Emo Glasses | User Image
~|Rules|~

1. No spamming
2. No advertisment
3. I allow bumps
4. Feel free to chat
5. Follow Gaia Rules
6. Don't annoy me
~|Donations|~

1. [Haruko-Chan] | 2k Emo Glasses heart heart
2. Kiko Elizabeth Kim | 1k heart
~|Links|~

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16568763&][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/Lamikiyo/Lamikiyos1.jpg[/IMG][/url]
~|Affiliates|~


User Image

My friend is selling avi art 3nodding heart


User Image

This is my friend Kiko Elizabeth Kim's quest. Please help her obtain her items! heart
~|Avi Art|~

[Haruko-Chan]'s Art [x]

User Image || -Greetings from Misha!!- || User Image



I’m sorry for the quest bump, but would you care to donate?

I am questing for a CoCo Kitty, and right now I am at 14k/35k.
User Image
All donators will be shown in my profile, and they are very loved.

Sorry again if I broke one of your thread's rules.

Donators: 9 <33



User Image || -You've been glomped!!- || User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//