Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's here?

I am! 0.59602649006623 59.6% [ 90 ]
Not me. o: 0.40397350993377 40.4% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 135 136 137 > >> >>> »|

welcome&intro | updates&quest | about (2) | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
[ Welcome&Intro. ]


Welcome.
Yeah, I know another quest. But this isn't any ol' quest, No sir. It's a joint quest!
- strums acoustic guitar. -
Listen up ya'll. . . You see, long, long ago my partner and I here, well one day we
had the sudden urge to get something, something good. What's this good thing
you may ask, well mother's and fathers, sons and daughters. This is a tale about
how CR and OH got their Wish Lists. [/dork]

[ xD; ]



[ Rules. ]

▪
▪ Follow the ToS.
▪ Don't stretch the page.
▪ Please be nice.
▪ Pm's are ok as long as they don't contain begging.
▪ . . .no begging.
▪ Friend requests are cool too.
▪

. . .stay and chat?
x3



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 9th 2006:

Finished our anklets quest!
Big thanks to Keeper, wilson, imginary_friend and everyone who stopped by/donated. <3

User Image

Eloquent Elocutionist

welcome&intro | updates&quest | about (x2) | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

[ Updates. ]



Friday, August 18, 2006
Finally open!! x3

Mon Oct 9, 2006
DONE OUR ANKLETS QUEST! HOORAY!!! Thanks everyone ^^

Sunday, February 4, 2006
Hiatus and CR leaving for an exchange! See you all in a week =3

Saturday, February 10, 2006
Back From the exchange! We both had fun =3


[ Quests. ]


So we finished our first quest, hurrah!
Our new quest is for Christmas and our Gaiaversaries.
Side's is coming up [ Dec 9 ninja ] Mine has already passed, but I'll have a christmas quest!
All the items wanted are listed or shown below.


:Crs. quest::______________________________________________ :Sides. Quest::
User Image_________________________________ User Image


| |CRs side quest::_____________________________________________________________________| |Sides Side Quest::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________________________________________________

What's left::

User Image
welcome&intro | updates&quest | about oh | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On Hiatus
:OnHiatus.

User Image
The Essentials:

Name- Mariam.
Nicknames- Mim, Mango, Marmiam, Burning Peanut, M Money, Milly.
[xD Don't ask they come as things happen. ]
Birthday- Oct 26. Scorpio. 8D
Location- BC, Canada. Yeah-uh! <3
Height- 5'6ish. . .'cause I know you all wanted to know.

Spoof about me:

___I hate it when people say they don't know what to type, but hey, it's
the truth. So here's my attempt at being interesting. Rdy? Okay, go! So,
you can probably tell I'm a. . .sort of, but not really, perfectionist. No clue
if my posts in this thread gave that impression at all. Anywho,Totally into
music, who isn't? Rather picky about the stuff I listen to tho`. Indie & Rock
are the best. A few bands I'm infatuated with at the moment would be: Of
Montreal, We are Scientists, Death Cab for Cutie and, of course, Arctic
Monkeys. If the lot of you haven't heard of them, your flippin` out of your
mind. Other bands I'm into are on the bottom of this post. . .or, for a more
detailed list, check out my profile [Comment please? >w<] *Go ahead
and steal those icon-things, I don't mind. I love any and all forms of art.
Reading as well as writing poetry are also passions of mine. I'm a TOTAL
dork artwhore so you know I'll love you if I recieve art. . .who am I kidding,
I'd love you anyways, whoever you are. >> Sports? I love to watch hockey
& tennis and play ultimate. Attire? Pfft, the lot of you can have them mini-skirts and gangsta shirts, I'll take my T's and jeans anyday. I'd say I'm rather talkative and I'll talk to just about anyone so don't be afraid of me. D: So I guess that's me in a nutshell. Didn't plan to type so much. : D ♥ Oh yeah! Just to deal with the confusion, if there was any, I used to be "Freak_45" & "Side.Effects" that's why I have all 'her' art and what not.

Side
We'll miss you Steve! ;o;



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*I made all but one of them.

Eloquent Elocutionist

welcome&intro | updates&quest | about cr | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l CR_lover l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ok, for starters:

Name's Christina ( or Tina, doesnt really matter xD )
I live In Canada
I Have 2 cats
I'm 15
My birthdays June.6 sooo, Im a Gemini =3
And I'm addicted to horses xD

And, just so no one asks:
Q.Why is my name CR_Lover?

A. Because CR is a horse who I know And love xD
His name is kind of weird,
and we dont really know what it stands for
(rumors say Can Run) But no one really knows ^_^

Heres a little more about me:

I'm extremely indecisive.
I really cant help it! (just ask side xD) So, I just avoid making any decisions at all costs and everyones happy. I like sports like Side, but I dont watch any on TV. My favourites would have to be: vollyball, basketball, and Ultimate. Oh, well other than horseback riding xD. Im Usually happy and/or hyper, unless I have a lack of sleep. Then Im sleepy .___. Well, whenever someone asks what my favourite band or singer is, All I can say is I really dont know. I guess I listen to country the most, but thats because thats all they play at the barn. I like all other types of music, with the acception of: Rap. I really dont like rap xD. So, sorry to those of you who do xD.
A lot of people dont like country, so we're even ;D Well, I like to read a lot. I love books xD Mainly fantasy. I also Like writing Poetry, though Im really not good at it xD In real life I have a brother and a sister, and They both go on gaia.
Im sort of a plushie collecter. Theres tonns on my bed, and The majority of them are horses because I find so many!. Theres also a whole lot of horses on my walls. All from my day by day calander xD Those are fun. Well, thats about it! I have a few more facts in the profile,
just so you know ^_^
and comments/pms are loved!
=3
welcome&intro | updates&quest | about (2) | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

[ Progress. ]
Updated every week or so.


:Side
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image


:CR


Baby Seal Slippers
Demonic Pendant
Staff of the Angels
Bani Clips
Chef Hat
Doll Ears
Spirited Scarf
Wine Red pimpin` Hat
Jolly Hat
Pixie





Total Finished::

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image


[ Offer. ]

ninja

Eloquent Elocutionist

welcome&intro | updates&quest | about (2) | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image


[ White List. ]

○ keeper of ocean shadows
○ Ace Shadow
○ imaginary_friend <3
○ Wilson2008

People we love and are way beyond just cool.
[ Black List. ]

○
○
○

Tsk. tsk. If you're up here. It's not something to be proud of.


[ Bumpers. ]

○ Leather_baby2006 [8+ Bumps]
○ Wilson2006 [50+Bumps]
○ Lemuelle [12+ Bumps]
○ Teh_Fresh [10+ bumps]
○ Whatsoever45 [60+ bumps]
○ SuperStar794650 [15+ bumps]
. . .they keep us alive! D: <3

welcome&intro | updates&quest | about (2) | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

[ Donators. ] [♥]

:Gaiaversary/Christmas Quests

[x]Wilson2008 - 1k each & our first donator for this quest!♥♥♥♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image :Anklets Quest.

[x] eva_unit-05 - 5k, fox ears, black net top, red tied top, hot basic skirt, black goth boots, stethoscope & 18 tickets. ♥♥ S
[x] Dark_Itami's Giveaway - Pandy Pack ♥ S
[x] Ace_shadow: 1000g ♥♥ S
[x] Dragon student - 1000g each ♥♥
[x] Ace_shadow: 3k, charcoal sketchbook, "one of those winter sweaters" + another 1.5k ♥♥♥ C
[x] Xorflex: 23k ♥♥♥ C
[x]Cassie_chan: Fairy Wings ♥♥♥ C
[x]imaginary_friend - Second pair bought off of for 100k. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Eloquent Elocutionist

welcome&intro | updates&quest | about (2) | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image


User Image

Everyone likes contests, so here we go!

Bumpers Contest:

.:-The challenge-:. All you have to do is have the most bumps by the end of our Duel Quest! [By Duel we mean the big one.]
.:-The rules-:. Please Number your bumps as we go! It makes it a lot easier, and no cheating of course, don't worry we'll check.
.:-The Prize-:. At the end, if you have the most bumps, you recieve 1k from me and Side!
_____________________ Plus, all the extra gold you made from bumping. =3




50th Page Contest:

.:The Challenge:. It's simple, be the first to post on every 50th page and win the prize, if it happens to be me
or Side who posts first whoever posts second will be awarded the prize.
_____________.:The Rules:. Be sure to post around first! We probably wont give you the prize if this is your first post or bump.
.:The Prize:.
Page #
[50] - keeper of ocean shadows.
[100] - Whatsoever45.
[150] - 1.5k.
[200] - 2k.



Dice Rolling Contest

.:The Challenge:. Roll a 345 With the dice and win a prize!_______.__
.:The Rules:. You have to roll 20 20 sided dice in order for it to count!.
.:The Prize:. If you roll a 345 You get 1.5k From me and side!. Total: 3k


User Image
welcome&intro | updates&quest | about (2) | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image


[x]Things for sale::


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



[x]Things sold::

User Image

Eloquent Elocutionist

welcome&intro | updates&quest | about (2) | progress&offer | lists | ♥donators♥ | contests&other | links | etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

[ Links In. ]


[ Banners needed. ; - ; ]



[ Links Out. ]


User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image


Want to be up here? Post your code in our thread.
^^
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
:Gifts of any kind recieved. [Under Construction]

surprised nhiatus'.


Artists [ left to right. ]
- LadyKiya, [.Freak.On.A.Leash.], ElvishSorceress, SuperLemon, saerii, Witch Komugi,
Green Eye Goddess, haullis, Synonymous, I don't remember ; - ;, Lady_Naiya, Hyanage, keeper of ocean shadows, saerii

Complete list of all art recieved.

:CR's.


[[ Red x's? Click `em to see the art. o: ]]

:Gifts of any kind given.

:From OH


The lastest Ive done. [On Paint]
Resized. D: </3
Old stuff I like.
Way diff. style. =3
Doll in the making. Never actually finished. >>;
I used the same eyes in my other ms paint one but it looks pretty nice. x3


[[ I usually just lurk around gaia and pick random victims. x3 ]]

:From CR

I think this ones my favourite xD
Another one I drew Randomely =3
this ones blury for some reason .__.
The second MS painting I did ^_^
Just another freebie one ^_^
Not one of my favourite X.x
And this one went a little fuzzy too xD

[[ Tip! She goes to alot of "Draw Me" threads in the freebies forum. x3 ]]

Eloquent Elocutionist

[ reserved. ]

Eloquent Elocutionist

[ reserved. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//