KatKaboodle
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:43:16 +0000
Emo's Quest To Be a Pimpette
Contents:
1. Introduction <===You are here!
2. Rules
3. About The Quester
4. What I need
5. Donators
6. Bumpers
7. Miscellanious Wanted Items
8. Link List
9. Most Luffed List
10. Other Wanted Avatars


Hello, I'm Emo and welcome to my quest, I started this one day because I was really bored and made a dream avi on tek tek. sweatdrop
NEWS:
November 14, 2007- Ok so the last entry was a little bit...EMO. xD So, here's some good news. :] My GF and I finally decided on a date for our wedding! HOLY COWZ THAT'S GR8 NEWZ! (sorry for momentary n00bness. xD) April 30, 2001 :]
October 12, 2007- My Gf dumped me crying
May 5, 2007- Finished Fairy quest, started pimpette quest.
March 15, 2007- Ryan asked me to marry him :]
February 20, 2007- OMG I GOT MY RYAN BACK! :]
February 19, 2007- Questing Fairywings!! and....failing at getting gold quick -.-
February 17,2007- ok well...I miss Ryan alot and Billy didn't even call me on V-day so yea..blah.
February 11, 2007- A month since the break up, I'm going back out with Billy tho.
January 11, 2007- Ryan broke up with me crying
November 18, 2006- My boyfriend decided to try and commit suicide so he is in a mental place and I may not be on here too often for the 10 days he's gone. Sorry Ya'll.
Contents:
1. Introduction <===You are here!
2. Rules
3. About The Quester
4. What I need
5. Donators
6. Bumpers
7. Miscellanious Wanted Items
8. Link List
9. Most Luffed List
10. Other Wanted Avatars


Hello, I'm Emo and welcome to my quest, I started this one day because I was really bored and made a dream avi on tek tek. sweatdrop
NEWS:
November 14, 2007- Ok so the last entry was a little bit...EMO. xD So, here's some good news. :] My GF and I finally decided on a date for our wedding! HOLY COWZ THAT'S GR8 NEWZ! (sorry for momentary n00bness. xD) April 30, 2001 :]
October 12, 2007- My Gf dumped me crying
May 5, 2007- Finished Fairy quest, started pimpette quest.
March 15, 2007- Ryan asked me to marry him :]
February 20, 2007- OMG I GOT MY RYAN BACK! :]
February 19, 2007- Questing Fairywings!! and....failing at getting gold quick -.-
February 17,2007- ok well...I miss Ryan alot and Billy didn't even call me on V-day so yea..blah.
February 11, 2007- A month since the break up, I'm going back out with Billy tho.
January 11, 2007- Ryan broke up with me crying
November 18, 2006- My boyfriend decided to try and commit suicide so he is in a mental place and I may not be on here too often for the 10 days he's gone. Sorry Ya'll.
