Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Think I can do it?

Unlikely, but possible. ;D 0.26711409395973 26.7% [ 199 ]
Impossible! >O 0.10604026845638 10.6% [ 79 ]
I believe in you! :D 0.28456375838926 28.5% [ 212 ]
No waaay. 0.34228187919463 34.2% [ 255 ]
Total Votes:[ 745 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 120 121 122 > >> >>> »|

Yup. ;D. I want a halo. I may have one one day, if I try hard enough. Or I may not.

But for right now, I can just bump a little. Every gold I earn gets me a bit closer. ;D.

This isn't meant to be whining and complainy, it's just me messing around a little bit and having some fun. So don't come in a b***h about how you don't care, that toilet seat that isn't in the cards, or how it will never happen. Because I don't care! >o

If you just want to hang around and chat though, you're much welcome! =D It gets boring on my own. xD

Edit: I never made this thread with the expectation of getting donations, and I never asked for any. I've thought of making a quest thread, and may soon, but I didn't expect to get anything with this.

I wasn't going to put this on here, but I was really surprized by the actual generousity of the people who have donated. I just wanted to put this on here to let those who donated to me know that it is very much appreciated and I thank you.

<3

I also want to thank every who has wished me good luck, because I'm going to need it. xD

EDIT 2: Yay! A banner for my soon-to-be quest thread! ;D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here's one Heero's working on for me. I love that guy. x) <3.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Butterfly Holocaust
Yup. ;D. I want a halo. I may have one one day, if I try hard enough. Or I may not.

But for right now, I can just bump a little. Every gold I earn gets me a bit closer. ;D.

This isn't meant to be whining and complainy, it's just me messing around a little bit and having some fun. So don't come in a b***h about how you don't care, or anything negative, because I know you're out there! >o

If you just want to hang around and chat though, you're much welcome! =D

Me too scream
Good Luck 4laugh
BLEEPBLEEPFUZZWA.

OUR NAMES GO SO WELL ALONG SIDE EACH OTHER.
Midorikawa
Me too scream


Cool. xD.
Nazi Propaganda
BLEEPBLEEPFUZZWA.

OUR NAMES GO SO WELL ALONG SIDE EACH OTHER.


Hahaha! Nice! xD
Midorikawa
Good Luck 4laugh


Thanks! Good luck on your ventures, too.
whee
I'm pretty sure I want something, but I don't remember what it is. gonk
Oh my! gonk I hope you remember soon!
Butterfly Holocaust
Yup. ;D. I want a halo. I may have one one day, if I try hard enough. Or I may not.

But for right now, I can just bump a little. Every gold I earn gets me a bit closer. ;D.

This isn't meant to be whining and complainy, it's just me messing around a little bit and having some fun. So don't come in a b***h about how you don't care, or anything negative, because I know you're out there! >o

If you just want to hang around and chat though, you're much welcome! =D

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//