Welcome to Gaia! ::





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Toybox



User Image

The toybox is my box of goodies! :3
I will be offering my Art for sealed letters only. BUT if you want to pay pure look at the part that says"what do I accept". When the sealed letters come out the option to pay pure will be temporary unavailable.


So, what kind of art do you get?
That will depend on what I think is worth your sealeds.
You can offer as many as you like.
More sealeds means more effort.

What items do I accept?
I really prefer sealed letters, aug06, jul06, all 03, may04, jul04 and jan04.
Pure gold:
In this style [ 1 ]
8k for a headshot

In this style[ x ]
Waist-up 40k

In this style [ x ]
Headshot 30k
Waist-up 50k
Currently not available Couple-art --k

Full bodies are only available in my auctions.



How does this work?
I will be accepting order forms then I will choose the ones I like to make.




FORM

Username:
Refference: [picture of you avatar/oc]
In case oc: [details of your oc]
Your offer:




My samples

[ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ][ 4 ][ 5 ]


[ 6 ][ 7 ]
[ 8 ][ 9 ]




.I will draw
Everything that isnt mentioned in the will not draw section. I'm ok with some nudity but keep it artistic/tasteful.

.I will not draw
-Furry, anthros ..you get my point.
-Hardcore pornography
-Jaw traps
-Any kind of goggle/glasses ONLY Torque Shades I do make those


. Rules
- I will not start with your art until you start the trade.
- Dont' retract your offer. When you have made your offer, you have to stick with it. You do not cancel!
- If there are any extras on the art, it will be because I felt like it.
- Don't steal any art
- Post all offers in this thread.






__________________ //` Updates

22-7-2006

Price updates.


17-7-2006

The toybox is now officially open! o( ^ u ^ )O




__________________ //` Orders



1. CLOSED/Done

2. CLOSED/Done

3. CLOSED/Done




__________________ //` Finished Artisiee

1. O x y g en
2. Hilly9324
3. Angelboi77
4. Scruthy [waiting for trade]












__________________ //` Link me

I will make a banner soon ^^;

+


User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.






__________________ //`Other links










Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//