
Hiya! I'm questing for penguin slippers and my shoppie is going to participate on it.
**Chat and whatever- I'm just here for your service. I only do 4 people at a time---<please be patient..i dont need people pming me when they'll get pics>. I also don't reserve spots; IT'S FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
**Update:: sorry if i am taking a long time to finish orders...i have some difficulties with my computer <at the library computer> ...TT TT i have to get a new keyboard....so...sorry everyone <won't be online for a while..>
heart Be specific to how you want the pic to look as possible
<background:colors, objects, etc.>
heart Dont pm me the order- or I will not do them
heart Send trade after posting order form
heart Send trade to ME and be sure to label the trade with page number
heart I'll pm you the art and accept trade
**Technically...I don't really only do only headshots -also down to the waist <just look through the past customers list>
----------------------------------------------------------------
Order Form

[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f316/Hinata404/Shop/kiwi.jpg[/img]
Order Form
[b]Name[s]:[/b]
[b]Single/Couple:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]How you want to look?:[/b]
[b]Avi[s] pic:[/b]
[b]Extras?<free>:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]
[b]Tips?:[/b]
Send Trade <3
----------------------------------------------------------------
domokun Singles domokun
................................ heart Couples heart
..... ~ heart ~ .....
...... ~ heart ~ ......
*** Onewinged_angel14 helps me with the coloring and this style is like a sexy style XDD...if you want this kind of pic...just put in style ONEWING~tips are loved as well <trades still sent to me>
----------------------------------------------------------------
Single
STYLES
Chibi:600g
Plushie: 600g
Waistup: 1.5-2k
Headshot: 600g
ONEWINGED: 3k
Couple
STYLES
Chibi: 1.2k
Plushie: 1.2k
Waistup: 2.5k
Headshot: 1.2k
ONEDWINGED: 6k
Group
STYLES
Chibi/Plushie: multiple by 600g for each extra person
Waistup: multiply by 1.5k for each extra person
Headshot: multiply by 500g for each extra person
ONEWINGED: multiply by 2k for each extra person
----------------------------------------------------------------
Do's
*yaoi/yuri couple
*anime/manga characters <just provide pic>
*animals <include pic for specific colors>
Don'ts
*nakkie <plushies/chibis are allowed with no details ninja >
*overdressed avis
*anthros <animals looking humans>
----------------------------------------------------------------

- Lady_Yukana <pg. 19>
-Xx-Miyako-xX <pg. 19>
- SaltLickDjango <pg. 19>
-Thax <pg. 20>
SLOTS CLOSED
----------------------------------------------------------------
-OneWinged_Angel14: 1k&Aoi Cache Pants
heart
-[Tetsu]: 7k
heart heart
----------------------------------------------------------------

****
heart -tipped****
-BL4CKSQRD<chibi> heart +100g
-Korosuki<waistup> heart +100g
-ilovehentai <plushie><headshot><waistup> heart +100g
-revgurl13<headshot> <chibi/banner> heart +600g
-jack_shanks<waistup> heart +200g
-[Gamie] <waistup> heart +100g
-Chiro-sama <chibi> heart +152g
-Carbonation <waistup> <plushie> heart +800g
-Lady_Yukana <waistup> heart +200g
-Xx-Miyako-xX <chibi> heart +200g
-teka_tsuki<chibi> heart +100g
-Rogue_Ayanami <onewinged> heart +500g
I am presently in a charity art auction; you are welcome to bump/chat <freebies will be given>=====it's over and congrats to xyzse ^[]^ <33

If there's anymore questions please feel free to pm me <i won't answer questions that are already answered in the shop>
F.A.Q
Q: Can I have my avi waist up with a plushie/chibi?
A: Sure; the cost would be added up 600g <avi> + 400g<plushie/chibi>
**if you want separate pics..please tell me that**
Q: How can animals be drawned?
A: chibi/cartoon<like Ranma1/2 animals would look >>;; >/almost realish<only headshot>~ just include one of those to the style for the animal >>; if there's a certain animal you want from anime, i can draw those too ^^