Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

1+ 1 100.0% [ 296 ]
Total Votes:[ 296 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Welcome to Seito’s poll train!

I’m Houkiboshi3133 or Seito for short. (Feel free to call me Houki or HB whichever one is more comfortable for you). Inspired by many poll trains before me, I’m here to start my own.

While the current goal of this poll train is 100 polls, there is no set # of links. So check back often.


Next Stop
User Image

- Follow Gaia’s ToS
- Be nice to everyone
The golden rule everyone. Treat others as you want to be treated.
- No cybering
This is not a date thread!
- Keep swearing to the minimum.
I don’t like a dirty mouth.
- Bumpers are allowed.
I’m a bumper myself so I know how much people want gold. If you bump before you do the poll, you’ll get even more gold!
- Donators are adored!
Donations are greatly loved since Seito is cutting into her bumping time to work on this poll train. Seito isn’t asking for much. 10g is more then enough (The same amount you’ll get from this first poll!)
- Be patient
Seito is a busy person. She cannot be on Gaia 24/7 to make polls. (Although she wish she could)
- Feel free to advertise your thread/quest/charity here too.
Just don’t over do it. One post per poll is more then enough no?
- Be literate.
No l33t or wRiTiNg iN cApS or any weird for of language you can think of. I will except the basic internet lingo (i.e. lol or j/k or bai bai) but for the most part let’s be literate.

Beg for gold and I will hurt you. What do you think this poll train is for?


For those who have read these rules, skip down after the post with the donators banner. You’ll find a post that says Jump.
User Image

Please donate? (I think I'll just use this place for whoever donates, poll train related or not. Hope I don't forget anyone... @.@ There's a long list to update @.@)

Lady Iso
- for these wonderful banners. Thank you! heart banner for the poll train heart

Yui san
- penguin slippers heart What nice friends I have *hugs* heart

Sinning_Sorceress15
-250g instead of 10g I love thy! Natural Amethyst Oblong Beads, trash, and banners for the poll train, blue flex shirt, and blue platform shoes heart

sdbsdb02111996
-66 gold ^_^ heart

Crazyallie14
- 152 gold. heart

Dwarfinna3
- 300 gold, trash heart

Kaiten_Fallen_Angel
- banner for the poll train heart

Dart524
- banner for the poll train heart

seikano45
- trash

king_of_all_knights
-1500gold heart

wataru7
- trash heart

fluffyshanyn
-trash heart

DivinePrince
- heart shaped box of sweet heart

sk00ter
- 500 gold heart

Dosuchi
-250 gold and yellow ink, banner for poll train heart

Darkie
-trash and 1k heart

Savonnette
- trash and 120 gold heart

shockfrost
-13gold heart

Kiyoshi_Mitsuko
-200 gold heart

Star Fruits Surf Rider
-banner for the poll train heart

Lumiii
- 10g heart


User Image

Yay!! I’m assuming those of you who read the rules found this post. So this is my gift to you!! Below you will find links. These links will take you to every 10th poll. (i.e. the first 1 will take you to poll 10, the 2 link will take you to poll 20 and so forth)


10th Poll

20th Poll

30th Poll

50th Stop

This will be the 2nd post in every poll (unless someone posts before I can). This is so incase you forget to bookmark the last poll you were on. That way you don’t have to click all the way to the last poll you were on. I hope this can help. ^_^
User Image
This Poll Train's Banners

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.




User ImageADVERTISMENT!User Image

Have a quest and want me to adversite here in the poll train? Just send a 100g and I'll make you an actual poll that tells everyone who comes here about it. You might get lucky.

- priestessmiyoko

Please comment in my profile


User Image
-----+-----%%
User Image
--Bump--
-for-
~Steel Plated Ninja Band~
&
-Black Musketeer Top-
Donate to [Anti] ‘cause it’s her Gaiaversary! =D Seriously.
User Image
User Image
110k/236k


Oh yeah, and click on the crazy tomato! He makes banners, avie art, and more!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

%%-----+-----


Please comment in my profile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//