Welcome to Gaia! ::

[☺]

[Mine] 1 100.0% [ 333 ]
Total Votes:[ 333 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 102 103 104 > >> >>> »|

Bloodsucker

User Image

☺


-Map-
Welcome/Samples - you are here..Duh xD
Prices/Slots/Waiting/Finished - second post
When Ordering - third post
Requesting Art/ OC's Sample - fourth post
Art I gotten - fifth post
Freebies - sixth post
Tippers - seventh post
More Favorites - eighth post
Lists - ninth post
Banner - tenth post




Welcome to my art shop!


ME = up
One week off yay!..... xD




ok...don't know what to put for intro..but..yeah hi! ^^;


.Rules
-send trade
-be nice
-follow tos
-ect. ^^;


I Do ..
-save picture on your own ok thank you! :] [if your dont to bad for you]
- any characters you and I know [my first order-er wanted sora(kingdomhearts) x)]
- other add on items that gaia don't have..just name it.
- OC's
- if you do NOT do the steps for the trade it will delete the trade.


I Do Not..
-do avi that has alot of item on them (also the one that has ALOT of stuff alover head @_@;.)
- do more than 5 people group pictures
- do boyxboy/girlxgirl picture D:
- do hair style like this and this.




UPDATES

updates
I just put a halloween sign of Jack ;D it only cost 500g o:


-I'm making a new store it will be called The Panda Dress up! or I'll change the name later or something anyway the new store of mine will let you dress up Pandas xD there will limiteds ect. like other store like them..{Samples}
-If You Bought My art You must know save it on your own, because my photobucket acount is full I WILL Delete the pictures next week Fri. D:
- I posted how to do the trade, do to some people who didn't payed!!
- sorry I havn't been work on the art I had some problems =_=;
- W00T I kinda fix photoshop biggrin
- My photoshop isn't working D:


- Freebies are up now yaay~! [fifth post]
-moved because the old thread didn't go to the end/front page well D:
-moved because the old thread didn't go to the end/front page well D:
- sorry I didn't give you guy the art and stuff I was in pain....Dx
-I figured that most of the pictures I sent was to big so I practice making the pictures smaller.. -_-;





Samples
normal:
[+] - this kind of pictures will only be in color, and only be a head shot. ^^;
[+] -glow thingy~ -.-;

chibi:



[+] - this is a glow avi thing...ok then ^_^;
[+] - this will only be a headshot in one color~

[+] - I really don't like to color but this is the picture if you wanted me to color it very lightly ^^;

Limits
none at the moment
---
other samples -
not selling

New:
[x][x]



old:
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x]
[x]
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x][x]

[x old acount]
User Image

Bloodsucker

User Image


Prices, ect....


price...
Normal:
head/color - 600g
glow - 520g

Chibi:
normal(pincel) - 400g
black n' white/outlined - 500g
lightly colored - 600g
one color headshot -500g
glow - 510g

group picture - the number of person in it will cost another 200g

items welcome - you must ask me first!
tickets welcome - if your going to pay in tickets, the price would be the same but 100 tickets lower :3



.slots
1. Daviday - working
2. -closed
3. -closed
5. -closed
6?. --closed

waiting list~
1.
2.
3.
4.


.finish?

Sora_lover_2000,Dragonlord Jinn,Dragonlord Jinn,m00nlight shad0w,
Nyome,Death_Unbalanced,Chisim,Ronin~Wing,
Vilith Stend,[Mail Box],
Chisim,[Cheeto_Pinoy],
SiflTapioca,..E.r.o.t.i.c..,Pandemonium7,[LiL] Kazuo,
Evil_Excel,poisonmuffz,Bree_Chatter,Xx.~DemensionBoy~.xX,
Quiako,kitten,pineapplez,spork of dhoom,
Xx_Renata_xX,`Osiris,`Osiris,Li~an~ne,
spork of dhoom,Yosh,Yosh,Yosh,Sashanaru,tatsuki_hijiro
..E.r.o.t.i.c..,SpunkyBunny,KoruteruTheDraconologist,My little grey rainbow__x,
Ceilings Crack,tokie`,tokie`,tokie`,Scribbling Scribe,
Gizy,Layla-San,Blissful Piss, .~`AV`~.,JadeEvidevel,Keitta,
Silent Moebius, Silent Moebius,
~_.Kyoshiro23._~,Dark Shinigami,
Qlin32,Levantholos,
Snowstarr02,[ Tragic Tryst ],ilmistangel,Quiako,` Blissful Piss `,Kadevi,
Kadevi,lilmistangel,poisonmuffz,
Kiran Teragitsu,A Stalker Near You,Kadevi,
Kadevi, Kadevi, Kadevi, Kadevi,
Kadevi,Yumi~Suzuki,Kadevi,..E.r.o.t.i.c..,lilmistangel,.Kii Senyu.
Niloo Chii, Niloo Chii, + The Meg +,Arilys, Arilys,
.star.ness., .star.ness.,Super Sheba,Super Sheba,[chibi kagami],absolutely fatal,
absolutely fatal,M!schievous,heart-mind-and-soul,Kadevi,
..E.r.o.t.i.c..,Nodoka_Miyazaki,+Killer_Fairy+,Valadhiel Decos,
-[+ Ash +]-,..E.r.o.t.i.c..,sacura13,Valadhiel Decos,My_Ass_Wins,
pineapplez,Valadhiel Decos, ]-[Sephiroth]-[,`kawWie,Junishii,
Peace machine.,[.B.a.m.],Peace machine.,Peace machine.,
cake hole,Xx_Oracle_xX,-[+ Ash +]-,A Stalker Near You,
SpunkyBunny, Snowstarr02, megabyteman,





Imtortant!.
just post normal(pincel), black n' white or lightly colored ^^;

Bloodsucker

Ordering...

Quote:
how to trade:
- You send trade,
- I confirm first part of the trade,

- You confirm your last part of the trade,
- I start work on picture,
- I PM you the picture,
- I complete trade.

-- if you don't trust me to bad then, no art for you~ D;


When Ordering

Use this...
[imgleft]http://tinyurl.com/kmyxr[/imgleft]
[b][color=Royalblue][size=9]Ordering~~
----------------
[((Normal/Chibi))]
[((Pencil/Outline/Colored))]
[((How many people?))]
----------------------------------
Total: [Enter Price][/size][/color][/b][imgright]http://tinyurl.com/kmyxr[/imgright]

Bloodsucker

User Image

Requesting Art <<;

Don't draw me I want you to draw my OC :3
well I got alot of art from my friends BEST Friends Oh so serious, ect.ect. , well I want other people art instead of getting art from my friends sweatdrop I don't mind if you draw me but what I really want is some pictures of my OC :3 so yeah name your price!


Quote:

THIS IS FOR WHEN I BUY YOUR ART, NOT YOU BUYING MINE!!! STOP USING THIS FOR ORDERING MY ART OR YOU'LL GET IGNORED!!

[color=RoyalBlue][size=9]
[((sample))]
[((prices ect.))]
[((anything you wanted to say xD))][/size][/color]


My OC [other character my character I created with my brain x)]:
[only heads because I don't care what you draw for the clothes ^^;]

[Ruby and Shezu]
[Ruby][Ruby]

Thing I would like to see:

Ruby-
-I would like to see some pictures of him around the age of 8-14.
- if you where going add a weapon in the picture (holding ect.) it would a pitch fork :).
- you don't have to draw the very "small" horn on his head if you don't want to. D:
-is shorter than Shezu.

Shezu-
-I would like to see some pictures of him around the age of 10-16.
- if you where going add a weapon in the picture (holding ect.) it would a samurai sword :).
-is taller than Ruby.
-[Hint - youger his age is, the shorter his hair is. :D]

Both-
-they'r brothes so they would do brotherly things :D

Thing I would
NOT like to see:

All-
-yaoi/ect. [they are not gay, I don't want to see distrubing thing even if they wern't in a group picture!! ]:< ]


mabye...more...soon..later.. <<; for now I want art from those two OCs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Other pictures of Sasuke, Roxas, and me xD
- I'm taller than Roxas.. -.-;
-but if your going to draw Roxas...draw him as a eight year old! x)
-Sasukes taller than me... D:

Bloodsucker

Bloodsucker

User Image



Freebies!!
User Image


- who ever is the first one on every 10 pages get a chibi that looks like this any coloring they want, stick arms, no legs.

- who ever is the first one on every 50 pages get a color version of it with a normal head.

- who ever is the first one on every 100 pages get what ever they want
free ex. full body normal anime, chibi fully colored as in not lighly, or any in the above, and group picture more that 5. :3


people who won:
10. My little grey rainbow__x
20. Me~... so none D:
30. spork of dhoom
40. TsubakiChan
50. ..E.r.o.t.i.c..
60. Kadevi
70. pineapplez
80. binamouse
90. ..E.r.o.t.i.c..
100. A Stalker Near You

Bloodsucker

Tippers

User Image
tippers ^^;
heart Dragonlord Jinn - 500g
heart Vilith Stend - 400g
heart Chisim - 50
eek Oh so serious - 1000g
heart [LiL] Kazuo - 10g
heart Evil_Excel- 50g
heart Bree_Chatter - 400g
heart Quiako - 700g
heart kitten -600g
heart Xx_Renata_xX - 100g
heart Sashanaru - 400g
heart tatsuki_hijiro - 400g
eek KoruteruTheDraconologist - 1100g
heart tokie` -100g + art
heart Scribbling Scribe - 200g
heart .~`AV`~. - 800g
eek [ittykat] - User Imagesold 5900g
heart Silent Moebius - 100g
heart ~_.Kyoshiro23._~ - 400g
heart Qlin32 - 400g
heart Snowstarr02 - 800g
heart A Stalker Near You - 400g
heart .Kii Senyu. - 200g
heart Valadhiel Decos -800g
heart My_Ass_Wins - 400g
heart Valadhiel Decos - 800g
heart Valadhiel Decos - 800g
eek Valadhiel Decos - 1300g
heart [.B.a.m.] - 700g
eek A Stalker Near You - Angelic Microphone
heart cake hole - 300g
heart Xx_Oracle_xX - 200g
eek A Stalker Near You -4400g
heart Daviday -400g

-------------------------------------------------------------

total:25,010g

If you tiped me and I didn't put your name here please tell me ^^;


User Image

Bloodsucker

Most Favorites ><;



User Image
Aonami-kun
becuase theres no black outline :D he's smexy like that xD

User Image
If naruto had the chance, of saying b***h...

Bloodsucker

User Image



List..

white:
[people stay and bump for a while and being nice :)]
Aonami-kun
..E.r.o.t.i.c..
Quiako
spork of dhoom
Kadevi


black:
[people who break the rules mostly D:]
Artix Von Kraiger - [art theif] calling my art his own. D:
inuyasha_b - for not competing the trade twice when I asked her nicely.

people who happy early birthdays to me ;D :
whee -Oh so serious
whee -skipparoo
whee -Quiako -gave me a gift x3
whee -Kendall-chan

Bloodsucker

Banners


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


[url=http://tinyurl.com/hnxoh][img]http://tinyurl.com/fptxc[/img][/url]



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/hnxoh][img]http://i9.tinypic.com/358t4sy.png[/img][/url]

Bloodsucker

Link Out

post it once in this thread and I'll put it up here, you must post it with code or I'll think that your advertizing[?] in my thread D:



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Bloodsucker

Dangerous Survivor

So, we can order now? ^_^;

Bloodsucker

Yosh
So, we can order now? ^_^;

yes.. 3nodding

Bloodsucker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//