Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please help

SUREE 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Get your own gold!! 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 > >>

User Image

Back Ground
FINALLY ITS OPEN!! The Charity that I have been trying to make all year is finally here!. Here is a littile about this charity. It started as a simple idea now it is an actual charity! This charity is also a 10k lotto and a bumping contest. I will sell 10,000 tickets at 2g each. Once all 10,000 tickets are sold I will stop the lotto and the bumping contest and get a winner for both. The winner for the Lotto is 10k, and the winner for the bumping is 5k. Im at a very low balance so I'm praying for future donators of gold and artwork. Everything is highly appreciated. So read ALL of the rules and have fun!!!
Rules

Charity Rules
1. Follow all TOS rules
2. PM ALL FORMS TO EITHER ME OR ONE OF THE OTHER STAFF MEMBERS! (see bottom)
3. DO NOT BEG!
4. Stay and chat, don't fill out a form and never come back.
5. Do not rush me, I promise I will read all forms and get back to you on yours.
6. Type the word "Knight" at the end of your form in white
7. Type your form in Green
8. You must be on a quest with a thread more than 2 weeks old.
9. HAVE FUN!!!

Lotto/Bump Contest Rules
1. SEND ALL GOLD TO THA_ICEMAN313!!!!!
2. Be nice to other bumpers.
3. Number ALL bumps and DO NOT SKIP NUMBERS!!!!!
4. You must buy at least 10 tickets to be in the bumping contest.
5. When tradeing place the title of trade as how many tickets you want.

Donator Rule
1. Please make it known that you are donating to the charity in your title.


FORM

Username:
Date You joined Gaia:
What are you questing for?:
How much do you have?:
What are you looking for (Donation Wise):
Quest Thread:
Why Should I donate to you?:


You need to make sure that the "Why should I donate to you" part is really good, because soon ima have to start turning down people, and if you don't want to get turned down, please put a little extra work into it.


Staff Members
Detroit_iceman313= User Image

the_canadien_eh= User Image
People who got Donations
The_Canadian_Eh
fluttering PHEONIX
24monkey_lover24
shoxiu
Teh Awesome Lobsta
lilshortyfromdahood

Donators
agirl72729999 heart
Bank


Gold Given
7,000g

Gold Received
350

Balance
1198
Lotto/Bump Contest info


Tickets sold
1-10= agirl72729999
11-261= Ghetto_Chik
262-752=The_Canadian_Eh
753-754=Shade Lord
755-765=Shoxiu
766-966=apple_bottom_gangsta


Top Bumpers
1st: The_Canadian_Eh=163 Bumps wahmbulance

2nd: Shoxiu= 162 Bumps wahmbulance

3rd: Shade Lord= 6 Bumps
Art Work/ Links
1. User Image= Detroit_Iceman313

2. User Image
News
6-27-06
Found 2 more staff members.
Agirl72729999
Pimp46

6-25-06
New requirements
1. Must be on a quest
2. Must have a quest thread older than 2 wks

6-24th-06
NOW OPEN!!!
Bump...can't wait for ppl t come!! This is a dream come true
Username: The_Canadian_Eh
Date You joined Gaia: 05/12/2004
Number of Post:
What you are looking for (Donation wise): Anything that you are willing to give, a donation is a donation and everything adds up
If you have on, Quest Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=14716777#795648237
Why Should I donate to you?: Because I am involved in helping out a few charities and I woudl love to get them before they go up in prices seeing how I have near 1/3 of teh cost so far

Knight
Thank you! So how are you?
I'm pretty good, What about you?
Same, You should buy some tickets and join the bumping contest!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//