1. No flaming, cybering, or braking ANY of Gaias TOS's
2. Please do not ask me to donate to your quest... I’m questing I have no gold.
3. You can PM me but ... only if you have something to say.
4. Please don’t post Any adds for other threads (ask me and I can put them in the "adds" post.)
5. Have fun, Be nice!
Im Questing
My Dream Avi!
Ok i know most people hate it, but i think its original!
I still need: Girls Curlz Green - 1,200g (store) Gorgeous Green Criss Cross Swim Bottom - 715g (store) Green Stockings - 200g (store) Gorgeous Green Criss Cross Swim Top - 740g (store) Green Fish Eyes - 4,550g Grunny Slippers - 3,300g Green Head Fins - 800g Green Pompom Scarf - 1,350g (store) Knot Green Top - 1,920g (store) Clown Nose - 500g (store) Natural Jade Oblong Beads - 799g (store)
Laurels - 11,500g
Fresh Grass Skirt - 83,000g
All of the items together cost: 110,574g.
Please Donate mrgreen any gifts and donations WILL NOT be forgotten!!
mrgreen ItemsForLess_Gal Donated Grunny Slippers at an estimated 3,300g mrgreen heart Tormented`Angel Donated 200g heart blaughblaugh frogz244 Donated Knot Green Top at an estimated 1,920g AND Green Pompom Scarf at an estimated 1,350g blaughblaugh heartheartheart Angel Cheeky Donated 1k AND bought everything from my store (about 300g) heartheartheart