Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this hotel nice?

beautiful! 0.56666666666667 56.7% [ 17 ]
nah could use more! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
poll whore^_^ 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

GRAND OPENING!: ((we only have 3 ppl but we will work like we r 100 ppl we will wait on ppl and take crae of ppl the same so come on down to hotel cabo))

Hey I am having the grand opening of hotel caribou and i need many ppl to work and help set up for the grand opening! The shifts apply to every job! The shifts are 10:00AM (ET) - 1 PM (ET). the second shift is from 1 - 4 PM the third shift is 4 - 7 PM the fourth shift is from 7 - 10 PM and the last shift is from 10 - 12 AM! the last shift is the shortest but the latest so...let me know what u can work and what u can't work! I will add ur profile to the list of ppl for that job! I will also need ppl in charge of each branvch of jobs...like managers of bartenders and managers of waiters/waitresses and so on....And I need an assistant manager incase I'm not here to keep ppl in tact or to take over until I get back! Leave ur profile so I can hire ya!


PROFILE:

NAME:
AGE:
JOB DESIRED:
HOURS YOU CAN WORK:
WHY YOU SHOULD THAT POSITION:


ASSISTANT MANAGER:Only need one...so I will pick the best most responsible and nice assistant manager I can find!

Manager of the ASSISTANT MANAGER: 7rappinpimps(Tyler{ME})


BARTENDERS:

I will need many of u and u need to know how to make some slammin drinks! let me know what u can work

Manager of Bartenders:


WAITER AND WAITRESSES:

Will need many of u too to wait on the ppl if they get huingry and they decide to come down from their rooms to dine! let me know what u can work

Manager of WAITERS/WAITRESSES:


MAIDS:
Then I am going to need as many maids to clean up rooms after the ppl checkout...let me know what u can work

Manger of MAIDS:


DESK CLERKS:

I need at least a lot of desk clerks to run the desk... u will take the info down and contact the maids to let them know when the ppl checkout so they can clean! let me know what u can work

Manager of DESK CLERKS:
Master bedroom:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other bedrooms((has up to a 3 bedroom in this hotel)):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Master bath:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Bath:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Living room:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitchen: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Balcony:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pool:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bar:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dining Hall:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lobby:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Master suite:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ROOMSERVICE:



ASSISTANT MANAGER:

NAME: Tashara
AGE: 19
JOB DESIRED: assistant manager
HOURS YOU CAN WORK: dunno
WHY YOU SHOULD THAT POSITION: dunno


DESK CLERKS:

GAIA USERNAME: Otaku-dono
CHARACTER NAME: Katie
AGE: 25
JOB DESIRED: Desk Clerk
HOURS YOU CAN WORK: When I'm logged on
WHY YOU SHOULD THAT POSITION: It seemed the easiest & you get to boss people around XP
CHEFS:



NURSES/DOCTORS:

Name: Lily you can call me Lil
Age:21
Job I want: Maid
Why: Because I am very good in being a maid...
Hours: Just pm me and when you want me to come to work and I am sure I will be able to come...


WAITERS/WAITRESSES:

NAME:Kyle
AGE: 14
JOB DESIRED:waitor
HOURS YOU CAN WORK confused random hours?
WHY YOU SHOULD THAT POSITION: because i have had some experiance at this job before
LIFEGUARDS:




MAIDS:

NAME: Taylor
CHARACTER NAME: Bridgette
AGE: 13
JOB DESIRED: maid
HOURS YOU CAN WORK: any hours u want im like on all the time hehe and yes i have a life hehe its just that its summer
WHY YOU SHOULD THAT POSITION: um i can clean im cool and fun and i wanna wear the cute maids uniform hehe jp im a good cleaner



MANAGER OF MAIDS:

NAME: charlotte haslam
AGE: 14
JOB DESIRED: manger of maids
HOURS YOU CAN WORK: 4:7 pm
WHY YOU SHOULD THAT POSITION:i good at organising and i can also take orders
i'll be a desk clerk ^_^
Otaku-dono
i'll be a desk clerk ^_^
ok just PM me ur profiles...both of you!
Is Whore an option?
evil_reyoko
hello
Hi there PM me ur profile if ya want to work here please! thanks! biggrin
7rappinpimps
evil_reyoko
hello
Hi there PM me ur profile if ya want to work here please! thanks! biggrin
sorry i cant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//