Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like my charity?

yes, Im gonna look forward to getting a gift 0.83582089552239 83.6% [ 56 ]
no, not really, I hate giving 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Owner Midnight.Saphire(me) and Co-owner X~X~Krystal~X~X also our biggest helper, KingdOmHS!!!!

User ImageUser Image
User Image




Hello, and welcome to my charity!!!!

Here we give gifts and gold of all sorts to random people.

We are currently in need of banners and help running the charity.

I made this forum page, because our last one ran out of money.

We need donations so we can give to you and many other people.




Banner Info.

I currently need some banners so I can advertise the charity, any free banners that are made will be appretiated.

Banners!!!!
(it wont work for some odd reason)



Get things for your quest!!!!

Fill out this form, so maybe we can give you something for your quest. We might take a few days though, because we are running short on cash, that is why we need donations!!!!
My name:
What Im questing for:
My progress:



Current Donators-
kingdOmHS-angelic boots heart
shadow god-900g heart


Givaway items!!!!
User Image
User Image

We need money for more!!!!

A special Item!!!!
User ImageA November 04 Thank You Letter!!!!
(this will be either auctioned off, sold, or given away)
Update:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here I will be questing for my own dream avvie, and questing for other expensive things to give out to others.


My Quest

Kiki Kitty-1k/46k



My quest for others

100k-300g/100k

ZonyMp3Player-300g/46k
hey id love to donate! i only have 595g and i dont have a vending license =[
bump heart
my_destiny_is_yours
hey id love to donate! i only have 595g and i dont have a vending license =[
you mean a trading pass, thats ok, I appretiate your generosity heart
bump heart

Friendly Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
what form? razz
bump heart
Good Luch with your charity^^
I started one 4 days ago (its harder then it seemed)
But it is tons of fun!!!!

Best Wishes Monkey
User Image +++ User Image
lol
User Image +++ User Image
Lego Block
what form? razz

whoops, forgot to post it lol, hold on.

Friendly Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Midnight.Saphire.
Lego Block
what form? razz

whoops, forgot to post it lol, hold on.
okiely dokiely smile
Lego Block
Midnight.Saphire.
Lego Block
what form? razz

whoops, forgot to post it lol, hold on.
okiely dokiely smile

there yah go, I finished it

Friendly Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My name: Lego Block
What Im questing for: Angelbow
My progress: 1.5k / 8k
What the heck Monkey is beeing greedy (I need to pay for my charity lol)
My name: im_a_monkey
What Im questing for: Coco
My progress3234/19 000 crying lol
hmmmm, I need more money lol so I can go shoppin for yall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//