Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to ANext o7? O:

Yush. 8D [post plzthx <3] 0.30967741935484 31.0% [ 48 ]
Nopers. ;O; 0.69032258064516 69.0% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 243 244 245 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Halloa~
This is my store, me as in KotokoPlum... yeah. ;D
Please read the first page. ;-; I worked on it for a reason.

UPDATE! This store is REALLY outdated. My dA has the most recent samples at the moment. If interested, post and we can work something out. I simply don't have the time and effort to expend on making my shop more presentable and/or functional. Thank you. C:

WWW is my dA for more samples.

ll Table of Contents ll

o1. Introduction
o2. Rules
o3. Announcements
o4. Order Form
o5. Will Draw and Won't Draw
o6. Penciled Samples
o7. Colored Samples
o8. Doll Samples
o9. Prices
1o. Slots
11. Reserved
12. Reserved
13. Reserved
14. Links In
15. Links Out
User Image


o1. Follow the ToS

o2. No begging/advertising/spamming/pagestretching. And NO STEALING. I will hunt you down and get butt kicked off Gaia or wherever the heck you are. Why you'd steal my art in the first place is beyond me, but that's another story. Dx

o3. Only post an order form if a slot is marked [open]

o4. Wait for the art, I like taking my time. If it becomes ridiculous, though, feel free to PM me or post about it. :3

o5. I reserve the right to decline any commission

o6. Please send the trade after I accept your order in this thread. DO NOT cancel the trade after I have begun drawing.

o7. My scanner kills lotsa stuff... including pictures. Don't kill me over it.

o8. Be mature. Seriously.

o9. Fill out the order form correctly, if you don't, the slot will go to the next person.

1o. Be nice! (:

Bribing is fine. Although I don't see why you would want to... xD

This is how teh money-exchange works. :3
a. You see arts, you wants art, and you fill out an order form. Post. C:
b. I say I'll take it and you send payment.
c. I finish arts and send a sample. You can add a tip or just accept trade.
d. Once trade is finished I will send you the non-watermarked version.

Any questions?
User Image


Quote:
March 28, 2oo7 ~ Prices went up quite a bit. Sorry for weird pricing, that's how I am. xD; Will open soon! (I have auction pieces and one bribe and then I'll open. :3)

...This thread needs a serious revamp.


Quote:
November 3o, 2oo6 -hates on fullbodies- D< The prices are going up A LOT. Sorry. ;o;


Quote:
November 6, 2oo6 ~ REOPENING. Yaaaay~ :'D

Pirces went up... again. .___.;; Gonna check in the pricing and assistance forum before bumping this up...

Mebbe not reopening today since that forum is uber slow. O____O; Scratch that. MPL rules. 8D


Quote:
October 15, 2oo6 ~ Pondering reopening. Attempting to remake banners.


Quote:
July 22, 2oo6 ~ Closed. Using to reference for freelancing.

I'll bump up my prices a bit. My art is starting to take longer than usual. If people find it unreasonable, I'll bump it back down.


Quote:
July 6ish, 2oo6 ~ Closing...? I dunno. I like this place in all its order and forms and stuff, but there's no business.


Quote:
June 24, 2oo6 ~ First time full. O:


Quote:
June 22, 2oo6 ~ Doll section will be closed after the current order for an indefinite amount of time. My mouse is broken and it's hard enough even getting around Gaia. Never mind. :3


Quote:
June 2o, 2oo6 ~ Shop is opened. FINALLY. xDD;


Quote:
May 19, 2oo6 ~ Shop is created
User Image

[Please note that couples are just double the price]

Basic Breakdown~
Name (Your Gaia username)
Type (Headshot/Waistup/etc.)
Reference (Avatar picture hosted on a different website/at least two references of an OC. [On OC refs, if you are asking for a colored picture, I'd like a colored reference.] No paragraphs, please.)
Facial Expression/Pose (Self-expanatory)
Payment (Self-explanatory)

ll Sketched/Penciled/Colored ll
[color=cornflowerblue][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Facial Expression/Pose:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b][/color]


ll Dolls ll
[color=cornflowerblue][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b][/color]


For dolls, please specify which base you'd like. I use the OS-tan ones.
Ex. Top row, second base
User Image


ll Will Do ll
Avatars
Original Characters (With the sufficient references, of course)
Nekos
Simple anthro
Various other things...

ll Will NOT Do ll
Mecha
Detailed Anthro
Too many black items. I will discern.
Cornrow/Mohawk hairstyle, among others
Animal masks/paw/etc (excluding Bani/Chickie)
Various Gaia items (It's my call. I'll tell you what I will/will not draw if you request it.)
Overly cluttered avatars (Like 0% avatar base showing is no good.)
Nudity
Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai

**Note that I will be stricter with doll orders because one, the bases are small to begin with, and two, working with a mouse and computer is much different than a pencil and paper. I usually automatically omit animals and handheld items.

ll Likes Drawing ll
Scarves
Hair (most of the time...)
Boots
Mildly cluttered avatars (Accesories = luff <3)
ll Penciled Samples ll

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ll Colored Samples ll

User ImageUser Image

--> Newer SamplesUser ImageUser Image
ll Doll Samples ll


Quote:
I got these bases from a website called PXL Garage (http://carosio.altervista.org/PXL/) and give full credit to the artist Elena Carisio (carisio@gmail.com). I got permission from the bases page on 5/20/06.


All of my banners had samples of dolls in them. For dolls, please have specific references. For example, I'll draw a previously drawn and colored outfit; however, I will not find the colors or make an outfit on my own. At least not yet. ^ ^;
User Image


ll Penciled ll

Headshot ~ 18oo gold
Waistup or 3/4 body ~ 36oo gold
Fullbody ~ 64oo gold

ll Colored ll

Headshot : 23oo gold
Waistup or 3/4 body : 62oo gold
Fullbody : 1o5oo gold ~ only bribes

**For waistup or 3/4 body, I will choose which I draw based on how much I like you or your chara or both. xD; (Sick of drawing up to the knees when it looks funkeh, sorreh. <3)

ll Dolls ll
Avatar doll : 4ooo gold or more depending on the difficulty
OC doll : [negotiable]

Items I Want (you can pay with these if you'd like) ~
Shadow Spirit
Winter Rose
Elemental Hair
Demonic Anklets
Yokai's Treasure
Mythril Halo
Cloud
June 2007
Envelopes for the month. xD;
Sealed Envelopes
ll Slots ll

~Penciled/Colored

o1.
melliechick
Okay, you got me, hehe ^_^

Name: Melliechick
Type: Coloured, 3/4 body (7.5k)
Reference: 1 2 3 4
Facial Expression/Pose: Something cute ^_^
Payment: 7.5k


That is, if youre accepting commishes...otherwise ignore this post >_>


o2. [closed]

o3. [closed]

~Dolls

o1. [closed]

The doll slot will open whenever I feel like dolling... which depends a lot. =____=;; Sorry, you guys.

Extra To Dos~

o1. Art Trade with `Axel ~ waiting on his half; redoing [most likely never gonna happen]

o2. Art Trade with [homg, someone, who?!] - my bad! I owe him/her arts! ;O; <333 ~ 1 pixel doll and 1 sketch

o3. Arts for Tsure&Koto joint auction for Haikiri. Autobid~ 3 fullbody colored, 2 waist sketches, and 1 pixel doll
[reserved]
Finished Works

CuterThanYou ll Colored 3/4 body <3 O____O;
Cheese Bun ll Colored waistup
xKelpiex ll 3/4 pencil
En Vogue ll OC doll
Beauty.Kween ll Colored fullbody and Fullbody sketch <3
Teh Spaz ll Fullbody sketch <3
p u r i n s e s u ll Fullbody sketch <3
[.Fairy.Nuff] ll Colored headshot <3
a s h ` ll Avatar doll

<3 = tipped. whee
Links In.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/gboty][img]http://tinyurl.com/y97jvd[/img][/url]
Links Out

Banners~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image


Iconic type thingers~ xD;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Links~
Taulha's Spiffy Little Art Shop. (GO. It's awesome. 8D)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//