Hello. We're both questing in this thread, if you can't already tell. We'd be tremendously happy if you donated to us!
`d 3 l i c ! o u s~ has been a member of Gaia since February 22 2006, and I'm definitely obsessed with it. I've had other accounts, but I must say that I haven't stuck with those as much as I have this one. ^_^ So, yes, of course I plan on getting a dream avie for her. <333
The.Grim.Reaper__x has been a member since March 21 2006 and I'm the one that got her hooked to Gaia! xD Yeah, she's equally obsessed and has many dreams of getting those nummeh pixelated items. <3 Me and her are hoping to get our dream avatars, so do you think you can help out?
April 21, 2006 ... Opened qwest thread April 21, 2006 ... Started Bumping Contest ... April 21, 2006 ... Started Auction ... April 22, 2006 ... Sorgan Irongrip reached his 100th bump! Yay~ April 23, 2006 ... Reached page 30 ~wewt! April 24, 2006 ... Reached page 50! April 25, 2006 ... Started editing the posts to add in Tori April 26, 2006 ... Finished editing the posts. x.x April 27, 2006 ... Started questing for each wishlist item instead of pure gold. April 30, 2006 ... Top bumper reached his 200th bump!
May 2, 2006 ... Just realized this thread reached 1000 responses! May 5, 2006 ... Ended the bumping contest. May 9, 2006 ... Edited all the posts again. May 18, 2006 ... Oh my goodness, re-did the layout again and did some super editing.