Lacus-sama
(?)Community Member
Offline
- Posted: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:21:08 +0000
'Elo and welcome to my shop! Here you will find Avi Line-art starting at 500g. For more details, scroll down and fill up on my information that I have provided for you. If you have a question, feel free to post it or PM me! ^_^ Have a nice day!! heart
Why I'm here
Currently questing -who isn't-. I want my Elven Ears back!! crying
Line Art
Choose from:
-couple **1.5k
-full body **1k
-3/4 (hips up) **750g
-1/2 (chest up) **500g
Samples!DO NOT STEAL
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~ 
Poses...its the whole picture.
~A lot of people say for me to make a pose for them. If you choose this, I will pick a pose based on your avi. (EX.: If your avi is a ballerina, I will probably draw her in a position based on ballet.)
~Another way to chose a pose is to google it!! xd No, I'm serious. It makes it easier for you to choose and easier for me to draw. All you need to do is send a link of the picture. If you want to alter it a bit, describe how. (EX.: If the picture has a character sitting, his hand on his cheek and has its hand up playing with a bird, you can say 'Instead of sitting, I want my avi to be standing', if that example makes sense... xd )
~To go into a more let-the-artist-decide thing, give a brief bio of your character. One customer I had (the beloved Amavi heart ) gave me a bio for her and kriona and I took it from there. (EX.: Your avi is very carefree and a big daydreamer. I can draw him/her sitting, a wind blowing, looking at the sky.)
arrow One thing...if you have a cluttered up avi or a person you wish to include in the drawing has one, I will not draw the picture. I'll go uberly cukoo if I do. @__@ I'm always willing to take away some items to make it more clean if you like.
My Policy
Ok, here's the deal xd . When you put in an order, set up a trade for half of the price first, I accept and you accept. Later on, I send you the finished picture nice and perdy and you send other half. Nice and fair. So if you run away with your picture and not paid your other half, I still get half of your half ...? Does that make sense? rofl ^_^. I usually finish a picture in a day, unless it's uberly complicated. Every day I will PM you the status of your picture, to keep you to date.** To me, the customer is VERY important!! You should be entitled to know EVERYTHING. Thank you!!
Notice
If you choose to color your picture because it IS line art, make sure my signature (~LacusSama* <3) is still DECENTLY noticeable. I don't mind you messing with art I made, but I still made it. It's only fair that I'm getting at least some credit, right?
**Also know, that I too have a life. Color Guard and band season just started. You need to be paitent when it comes to finishing it.
If you draw me, the only thing left is to draw you right? That's a yes. And that's also for free. Everyone LOVES stuff for free and you know it. xp
Why I'm here
Currently questing -who isn't-. I want my Elven Ears back!! crying
Line Art
Choose from:
-couple **1.5k
-full body **1k
-3/4 (hips up) **750g
-1/2 (chest up) **500g
Samples!DO NOT STEAL
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~
~**~ 
Poses...its the whole picture.
~A lot of people say for me to make a pose for them. If you choose this, I will pick a pose based on your avi. (EX.: If your avi is a ballerina, I will probably draw her in a position based on ballet.)
~Another way to chose a pose is to google it!! xd No, I'm serious. It makes it easier for you to choose and easier for me to draw. All you need to do is send a link of the picture. If you want to alter it a bit, describe how. (EX.: If the picture has a character sitting, his hand on his cheek and has its hand up playing with a bird, you can say 'Instead of sitting, I want my avi to be standing', if that example makes sense... xd )
~To go into a more let-the-artist-decide thing, give a brief bio of your character. One customer I had (the beloved Amavi heart ) gave me a bio for her and kriona and I took it from there. (EX.: Your avi is very carefree and a big daydreamer. I can draw him/her sitting, a wind blowing, looking at the sky.)
arrow One thing...if you have a cluttered up avi or a person you wish to include in the drawing has one, I will not draw the picture. I'll go uberly cukoo if I do. @__@ I'm always willing to take away some items to make it more clean if you like.
My Policy
Ok, here's the deal xd . When you put in an order, set up a trade for half of the price first, I accept and you accept. Later on, I send you the finished picture nice and perdy and you send other half. Nice and fair. So if you run away with your picture and not paid your other half, I still get half of your half ...? Does that make sense? rofl ^_^. I usually finish a picture in a day, unless it's uberly complicated. Every day I will PM you the status of your picture, to keep you to date.** To me, the customer is VERY important!! You should be entitled to know EVERYTHING. Thank you!!
Notice
If you choose to color your picture because it IS line art, make sure my signature (~LacusSama* <3) is still DECENTLY noticeable. I don't mind you messing with art I made, but I still made it. It's only fair that I'm getting at least some credit, right?
**Also know, that I too have a life. Color Guard and band season just started. You need to be paitent when it comes to finishing it.
If you draw me, the only thing left is to draw you right? That's a yes. And that's also for free. Everyone LOVES stuff for free and you know it. xp
heart You know bumpers are ALWAYS loved!! heart
~~I believe SirBernie deserves to be here 3nodding ~~
~~I believe SirBernie deserves to be here 3nodding ~~








