Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cool Artwork?

Yes ^.^ 0.43589743589744 43.6% [ 17 ]
No! XP 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 4 ]
Indifferent 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 7 ]
Poll whore...? YES! 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

User Image
Back in business!

Thank you for coming!
~-------------**-------------~

Post 1.......... Rules and Navigation
Post 2.......... Examples
Post 3.......... Prices
Post 4.......... Order Form
Post 5.......... Testimonies
Post 6.......... Current Commissions
Post 7.......... Free Art / Adds




Rules

~ Be respectful to everyone!
~ Prices are negotiable, if you think I deserve less, we'll talk it out.
~ Post order forms in the thread.
~ Know that I try my best, please don't flame, just give advice.
Prices
Model Number Used for Order Form


User Image


1. A) Full Color Full Body................. 5,500 gold
1. B) Full Color Half Body................ 4,500 gold

2. A) Shaded Full Body................... 5,000 gold
2. B) Shaded Half Body.................. 3,000 gold

3. A) Outline Full Body.................... 4,000 gold
3. B) Outline Half Body................... 3,000 gold

1. Ac) Full Color Full Body Couple...... 10,000 gold
1. Bc) Full Color Half Body Couple..... 8,000 gold

2. Ac) Shaded Full Body Couple ....... 8,500 gold
2. Bc) Shaded Half Body Couple....... 5,500 gold

3. Ac) Outline Full Body Couple......... 6,500 gold
3. Bc) Outline Half Body Couple........ 5,000 gold


All art will be American style and in marker unless specifically requested otherwise.
User Image
Order Form


User Name:
Character Image or Description:
Price You Will Pay:
Style (Indicate Model Number):
Extra Information:


Couple Form


User Name:
Character 1 Image or Description:
Character 2 Image or Description:
Price You Will Pay:
Style (Indicate Model Number):
Relationship:
Extra Information:



All art will be American style UNLESS you specifically ask for anime or whatever.

All art will be done in marker unless requested otherwise.
Testimonies


User Image
Bob Dole
HOLY ******** s**t, WOMAN
When did you learn to draw like that
;o;
I'mma rescale it and keep it forever and ever.
Wowza
No, really
It's really really really good.
Love it to death.
Great ******** job.
heart
~Fire_Maiden_Rendis~
surprised Wow... that looks so incredible. Thank you! biggrin

ElvishSorceress
Thank you sooooooo much surprised ! Beautiful!!!!!
Anrui_Tachibana
Wow! Thanks a bunch! I love her proportions. You got both them right on the dot. They look awsome! You're one of a few people that have gotten his eyes correct. Thank you! heart
CallMeJen
OMG eek surprised i love it ! heart
thank you so much !

-sends trade-
User Image
Current Commissions


All Open



Completed Work


~Fire_Maiden_Rendis~
WhiskeyandRoses
whee ElvishSorceress
whee [-Generic-Name-]
psycmoe
Anrui_Tachibana
whee Ric Blaze
whee CallMeJen



whee = Tipped
scream = Unpaid
OMG Free Art?


That's right! Come here, stay with me, talk to me, be my friend and I may give you free art. If not free, you'll get a discount. That's not all! If you get to know me, I'll get to know you and when that happens, your art will be more like you want it!

Winners

None



User Image
I would like to get started on some commissions pretty soon. I need gold to create a role playing guild. My friends really want one so I thought I'd put my skills into action and do art for gold.

I appreciate commissions and I'd be willing to negotiate prices too!
I am going to be a member of a team that is creating a video game that will be in stores in two years or so and on that team, I am the person that draws characters to become CG characters. I'm pretty pumped!

Business Bunny

User Name: ElvishSorceress
Character Image or Description: http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a267/KitanaSedai/Avatar%20Art/My%20OCs%20Kitana%20and%20Falain/

^Gallery of two OCs - Kitana and Falain

Kitana - Flame Sorceress
Hair Color: Red:
Eye Color: Blue, and going in, it becomes green.
Species: Elf
Special features: Ruby Crescent Gem on her forehead
Description
She is an elf, who normally dresses in various black gowns with gold chains for a belt. She carries a ruby bladed sword with her at all times and can emit fire from it when she decides not to emit them from her hands. She often has a serious, yet wise aura to her so it comes off as her expression.
Price You Will Pay:5000 -
Style (Sketch, outline, color; Anime, American): Color - Anime Half Body
Extra Information: None, however if you would rather draw Falain, let me know and I will post her description
Sweet! We've got a first hit! Thanks. I'll get right on it and tell you what I think.

Business Bunny

hehe okies then ^^ **wonders if you want me to send trade now**
I am looking for my OC It is a little complex though, and it will be a two person shot, of the same person, it is complex. If you intrested please tell me, I will await your reply.
I have some questions Elvish Sorceress!

Is the character the red-head?
What is her personality?
Would you be willing to give me exact details about her, like eyes, hair, that sort, if it's not too much work?

I would not send the trade now. Wait until I'm done. I'll show it to you first and if you like it enough to give 5k, give 5k. If it's not worth that much, let me know and I'll give you a better price.

Sorry... must be blind. I see the details now.
Generic Name, I need to start working on complex characters so listining to your character and deciding if I can do it or not would be a great experience for me.

Tell me some details about it and I'll let you know what I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//