Welcome to Gaia! ::

what is your favorite monster?

Mummy 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
Dracula 0.25641025641026 25.6% [ 10 ]
Frankenstien 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
Werewolf 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 13 ]
witch 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
zombie 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 352 353 354 > >> >>> »|


User Image




Thread Map

1)Welcome and Links to Events
2)Event List, Rules, and QnA
3)Pets and Stage descriptions
4)Sales
5)Bribing and other things of that nature
6)Breeding
7)Item and Octi pets
cool Recent Growings
9)Opportunities
10) Suggestions/ future sale themes
11)Owners list
12)The Lists
13)Shop Management
14)Links to other greet shops you reallllly need to visit 3nodding

Thread Guardian

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

(Event Banner)

Updates


02/08/07: I was unfortunately kept away from gaia for a while. I realise things have gotten backed up and things have been left undone so Iwould like help in figuring out what needs to be done, what hasn't been done, and what should be done in the u coming future. What would ppl like to see ect.
Please forgive my absence it was some what out of my control
10/17/06: Silver opens up Octi pet area let the creativity begin
8/03/06: We have 3 new colorists!
6/11/06: Opening up evolve slots this week and breeding slots too 3nodding
5/29/06:1 left in the flatsale and today I will ho,d the drawing for the winner of the semi-custom on page 100
5/27/06: Well there are 3 left in the flatsale and the auction is now up and running ^_^
5/25/06: Alright the flatsale previews are up the Auction girl will be done soon and shortly after I finish a few evolves I will open up slots for evolutions for everyone else ^_^

5/23/06: getting this wireless connection set up is more trouble then it should be >< but hopefully my friend will be able to talk me through it tonight. ^_^''' as such I will be finishing up the ice cream babies tonight. Also watch for evolve and breeding slots to open ^_^
5/14/06: Well I dun have interent on my comp so I have to run between to at the moment to change things or do art ect. Hopefully I will have wireless be the next weekend and things will go more smoothly. Once I have wireless I will be on more and you shall see mme in the shop mroe often. 3nodding
05/10/06:Alright I have a few pet trades planned two I need to confirm one I need to start on and I need to finish lineart o.o this is going to be a busy week X.x On a side note I WILL NOT HAVE REGULAR ACCESS TO THE INTERNET. I will be on at least ONCE a dayand when I post a time for a sale I will be there for that sale unless something comes up. If somthing does everyone will be notified so yeah thats all you need to know 3nodding
05/06/06:Okay as soonas the last two are sold from the flatsale I will hold the raffle and also dicuss the up coming flatsale ideas 3nodding biggrin heart
05/06/06:Well so far the flatsale has been a big success. Thank you to everyone who has shown up and shown interest in Octi. I hope this is a good sign of whats to come ^_^.
05/05/06: Well as you all might have noticed an unforeseeable problem arose.... well more than one actually. I feel horriblke about nor being able to run the FS so to make it up to all those who had actually been waiting I am discounting this first flatsale and dropping octi prices to 1.5K to make up for my absence. Once again I am terribly sorry. sad
05/04/06: Barring any unforseeable problems I will hold the grand opening tomorrow at 4:00 PM (CST).
If, for any reason, I am unable to do this I will make an announcement in the first post and adjust times and such accourdingly ^_^
05/04/06: *early AM hours* Basic banners are put up as well as Previews for the grand opening flatsale there is also the mention of a raffle that will occur shortly after the flatsale ends be sure to check everything out.



Time zone help
Time Zone Converter
For "Place to Convert From" select U.S.A.-Alabama-Montgomery

User Image

The Basics

1. Obey shop rules and Gaian TOS
2. Do not Flame
3. Do not Spam
4. Do not Harrass others
5. Do not advertise without permission
6. Do not steal lineart ( I will have your head for this I promise)
7. Listen to Shop management
8. Do not pm me or anyother shop management unless you have a VERY Good reason to do so
9. DO NOT BEG
10. Just Relax

User Image

Q/A?
1. How do I get one? Mainly through sales though there are special events as well.
2. How much are they? FS are 2.5k but Auctions and Raffles will very
3. Do I have to RP? No but please check in... and Rping does have perks
4. How many can I own? As many as you want.
5. Do you offer customs? Yes but check to make sure custom slots are open before trying to order.
6. Do you take pet trades? Make an Offer and we'll talk ^_^
Any questions you need to ask that aren't covered please post in the thread. DO NOT PM THEM. Thank you

For Beta Owners:
If you would like to add your Octi to your Beta Tank I have gotten permisson for Aryn and Gnatty to tell you that yes you may put them in your beta tank. p.s. Octis dun eat fish so no worries xd
So Now you might be curious as to what an Octicutie is so We'll start from the egg and work are way up ^_^.
User Image

All eggs look like this. Octicuties have no color while in the egg. In fact they are translucent. If you look close enough you can see their tiny insides ^_^'''. The baby in the eggs can hear and make out their surroundings but they will very rarely respond to anything. They are in a very delicate stage of like and if something where to happen to their egg before they where ready to emerge it is likely that the baby would not survive. As owners you need to be highly protective of you pet while it is an egg. (Stage last 2-3 if its from a FS and 7 days if it is from a breeding)

User Image


Once your egg hatches you own a very inquisitive octicutie. You can see a distinction in the male and females now not only in shape but also in personality. Male octicutie children tend to be a bit rough around the edges. They love to play fight and can be a little overly aggressive if you are not careful. They tend to be stubborn and will repeat a process over and over again before finally trying a different solution to some problem.
Females on the other hand are calmer in their play and will try many different methods to solve a problem put before them. This can lead to new problems as they sometimes do not finish what they start or get confused because of the multiple goals they try to accomplish at once. Above all else remember that they are still just children and need lots of love to grow into a healthy adult. (Stage lasts 10 -14 days)

User Image

Your baby has finally become a full fledged Adult. Their personality is now fully developed but they are still curious as ever. Interaction is important for your Octi to stay happy. From here on out they can breed and mate and start large families or not... it all depends on your octi ^_^.


(Insert pics of Evolved)

Yes They can evole but it will cost you... I'lll put more about the evolves later...

User Image

FS: TBA.

FS Rules


1. Each egg is 2.5K
2. You can only ask for one egg per post
3. You may get only 2 eggs in total from each flatsale
4. Do not edit your post... I will be watching
5. To buy an egg wait till you see me post GO
6. Do not discourage others when waiting for a flatsale to begin
7. Once you are told you won the egg then send a trade with the full amount to Octicuties. You have 24 hours to do this. If you do not send the trade the egg will be resold after the 24 hours are up.
8. If you are proxying for someone you may request one egg for yourself and one egg for them in your post but they MUST HAVE ANNOUCE IT IN THE THREAD that they needed a proxy otherwise you must request them in second posts and you can not ask for anymore after that.




Flatsale Preview:


User Image

Auctions: TBA.
Auction Rules

1. Starting bid is 2.5K unless otherwise specified
2. There will be a snipe guard in affect. If you bid within the last moments of the auction the auction will be exstended for another hour and will be exstend another hour for each following bid.
3. Do not discourage others
4. You must pay within 24 hours of winning the auction unless special circumstances arrise
5. I will allow co-owning BUT this can change from auction to auction

Auction preview/link:


User Image

Raffles: STARTING SOON!


Raffle Rules

1. Respect any rules specfic to the individual raffles (ie newbie raffle then only newbies can enter or be entered... NO MULES)
2. Winners will be chosen by the random number generator on Gaia.
3. Ticket numbers will be assigned as they are bought.
4. Raffles will normally last a week at least unless stated otherwise


User Image

Semi-Customs, Customs, and Cosplays will be available from time to time.
I will have one or two slots for each open at least every other month but you will have other chances to get these as well.


(Semi -custom mini banner)
Semi-Customs

1. Semi customs- You choose 1 to 4 colors and can ask for a basic pattern or markings (simple patterns/ markings and I will tell you if you are asking for too much).
2. Semi- customs will not automatically evolve unless you pay for an automatic evolution.
3. If I hold a semi custom FS you must follow all the rules for a regular FS except that one may only claim 1 per FS and they will cost 4K
Semi- Custom Prices:
For full set (child - adult) + Reg evolve: 9K
For full set (child - adult): 4K
For Adult: 2K
(Egg is included in first two since it will not be altered.)

Silver's Slots:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed

Mule's Slots:
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

Sagua's Slots:
1. Closed
2. Closed

Chobi's Slots:
1. Closed
2. Closed

(Custom Mini banner)
Customs

1. You may name as many colors as you like (be reasonable) and has specific patterns/ markings.
2. Customs will not automatically evolve unless you pay for an automatic evolution.
3. If I hold a Custom FS you may only get one per FS and it will cost 8K
Custom Prices:
For full set (child - adult) + Reg evolve: 13K
For full set (child - adult): 8K
For Adult: 4K
(Again egg will not be altered)

Silver's Slots:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed

Chobi's Slots:
1. Closed
2. Closed

Sagua:
1. closed
2. Closed

(Line Edits mini banner)
Line Edits

1. The price will depend on the amount of editting that will be involved
2. References picture will be loved
Line edit prices (basic):
For an edit that will appear from egg to reg evolve: tack 3K onto semi custom/custom price
for one that will last from egg to adult: add 2K onto semi/custom price
for one that will last from child to adult: add 1.5K
For one that will be on Adult only: add 1K
(remember these are prices for basic to medium easy lineart edits the hard you make it the higher the price will go but feel free to haggle you might get lucky ^_^)
To add line edits to preowned fish: Ask and we will negotiate a price

Silver's Slots:
1. closed
2. closed

Sagua's Slots:
1. Closed
2. Closed

(Cosplay mini banner)
Cosplay

1.If a Cosplay has been sold to another person or in an auction you may NOT request a duplicate.
2. Cosplay will automatically evolve but you can choose between a reg evolve or a Special Edition
3. Cosplay can pass on their rare traits to offspring, BUT it will be a recessive trait.
4. Cosplay includes Avvie based octi and personal character Octi
5. References pic are loved.
Cosplay Prices:
For full set (egg - adult) + SE evolve: 45K
For full set (egg - adult) + Reg evolve: 20K
For just a SE Evolve with no other stages: 28K
For just a Reg Evolve with no other stages: 7K
If you want to buy a cosplay that doesn't evolve we will talk.
(Eggs are edited for this)

Silver's Slots:
1. closed
2. closed

Sagua's slots:
1.closed
2.closed


User Image

Evolution Rules

1. You can evolve your octi to a reg base octi for 3K
2. You can evolve your octi to a SE base for 25K
3. If your octi's parents are evolved then the price is only 2K for reg and 20K for SE
4. Hair styles.... you pick it, long or short, or whatever... just nothing super hard, and if you want to purchase a small item to add to it just add that into the pm and I will discuss price (if any) with you.

Reg evolve:
1. closed
2. closed

SE evolve:
1. closed
2. closed


User Image


Yep thats right if you want something and are a little impaitent you can try and bribe me. wink
the pricery Donantion items (or pure gold worth the same amount) are the best way to grease my palm.

As for those of you who don't want to spend this kinda cash I have a different bribery system.
Every so often I will open bribes slots. The cost? 1 sealed letter
it can get you breedings, evolutions, and custom octis 3nodding
of course not all of these at once.
The particulars xd
1 letter= 2 breedings
1 letter= 4 evolves
1 letter= 2 Customs (adult stage)
1 letter= 2 Se evolves (Shop established SE)
1 letter= 1 breeding 2 evolves

Silver's Slots:
1 Open
2 Open

User Image


Pet trades:
I will normally trade same for same (ie Custom for Custom, Precolor for Precolor, ect)
PM or post in thread though you would probably have better luck pming me ^_^
Depending on how much free time I have will affect whether or not I say yes. Please don't be offened if I say no because I might just not have time to do a pet trade.

Silver: Open but being picky

(Breeding Banner)


Octis are like most other animals in so much as they like to raise families... and big ones at that. So when your Octi finds their special someone or they just feel like passing on thier gene this is the place to see if they can. 3nodding
Rules/faqs
1. Octis have at least 4 babies and can have up to 6 (I might make it possible for larger broods later)
2. If one of the Octis has a special line art such as Edits, SE lineart, or is a Cosplay they have a 10% chance of passing this on to their offspring! (Edits can combind!)
3. Same sex pairings are allowed.
4. You must get the other owners permission before requesting a breeding slot with their octi.
5. Octis can not breed if they have unhacked eggs from an earlier breeding. (I said they like big families not that they enjoy being baby factories O.o''')
6.Your Octi MUST be an adult or Anthro before they can breed


Price
Regular breeding
4K

Breeding Slots:
1.CLOSED
2.CLOSED
3.CLOSED
4.CLOSED

P.S. if you want a specific colorist to do it (besides Silver) ASK THEM otherwise Silver will do it

Group Breeding

Now you are probably wondering what a group breeding is.... well basically it is an orgy, but not so lewd.... Basically what happens is when I open the group orgy every owner wishing to participate askes to join and post what Octi(s) they would like to have join the group breeding. You send 1K for each Octi participent and once all who have wished to join have had a chance to join a large breeding is held. You get one egg for every Octi you had participate and it can the egg can be any random combination of genes from all those who participated.

Rules:
1. If your Octi has unhatched eggs they can not participate in the group breeding.
2. At least fur Octis must participate in a group breeding
3.Special traits now have a 20% chance of being passed on.

Price:
Group Breeding: 1K per Octi

Group Breeding:
CLOSED!


these slots are closed due to the big halloween event and will be bac up afterwards wink
(Items Banner)
Silver: PM me with what you'd like an we shall talk 3nodding
OPEN
(Octi Pets Banner)
This section needs alot of work but I will eventually get to it ^_^''
Basics:
THIS PART IS OPEN
I want to know what people would think would make cool pets so basically if you request an aquatic animal it will be made into a pet for
1K and I will make it
I will put up line art samples as pets are made
all that I have right now are sharks but like I said ask and ye shall recieve unless I say no and I ill give you a good solid reason for why I said no so yeah
Slots:
1:Open
2:Open
3:Open
4:Open
User Image

Pets that need to be picked up will be placed here for a couple of days.

Opportunities

I will be hiring colorist in the future I will post mroe details and samples for coloring later ^_^

Every 100 pages I will give away a free semi custom

(Suggestions and concepts banner)


Here is where I will keep a list of suggested themes and/or concepts for future Sales. Please post ideas and suggestions for themes that you would like to see here ^_^
(if you see a suggestion here that you had planned to make a custom of feel free to go ahead and try to get the custom as this is not an iron clad list)

Future plans:
Naruto character auctions (feel free to suggest character you would like to see)
KH2 and KH Auctions, raffles, and flatsales(there will be more talk on if I will do both or one later on)


(Owners List Banner)


^=egg *= child #= Adult $= Evolved
Owner/Pet/(cosplay, FS, ect)link

Gen 1
$SilverBloodshield/Kouken/Test pet/ @
#Shimarisu-chan/Rob/Test pet/@
$Justicar Gale Bloodshield/Kakashi/Test pet & Cosplay/@
#Gnatty-Bug/Hostias/Test pet/@
#muletothefoxxes/Orange/GOFS/@
#muletothefoxxes/Grape/GOFS/@
#PoisonedPumpkin/Hali/GOFS/@
#NovaStrike/Haley/GOFS/@
#LuminousShadow11/Penny/GOFS/@
#Andrani/Coldstone/GOFS/@
#Djnn_derrik/Popo/GOFS/@
$TellahAmna/Fred/GOFS/@
#x_Broken.Hearted.Angel._x/Akira/GOFS/@
#Dayne50/Milly/GOFS/@
#Grey Dragon/Aechtee/PetTrade/@
$ Muletothefoxxes/Emma Jean/Raffle/@
# LuminousShadow11/Kaede/Raffle/@
# Dayne50/Rick/Raffle/@
# Kamileunaire/????/Raffle@
# [Kaeda]/Spotted/ICFS@
# [Kaeda]/Freckled/ICFS@
# LuminousShadow11/Napoleon/ICFS@
# sagua/Nerrick/ICFS@
$ WolfeyFireborn/Rocky/ICFS@
#Muletothefoxxes/Sherry/ICFS@
#Muletothefoxxes/Toffee Dream/ICFS@
#musicaloner7/Creme/ICFS@
#sagua/Twilight/pg100@
#(Bleu.The.Noose.)/Ferval/ICA@
*WyvernScale/R'lyeh/gift@
*IceMagus/????/gift@
#koolkieth/rebecca/SC @
#koolkieth/scout/SC@
*muletothefoxes/rose/??? @
#koolkieth/joey/gift @


Gen 2

#sagua/Aiedail/Sherry+Nerrick@
#Muletothefoxxes/Bert/Sherry+Nerrick@
#WolfeyFireborn/Chole/Sherry+Nerrick@
#Anti Raven/Nessie/Sherry+Nerrick@

(White List Banner)
These are people who deserve respect 3nodding

(Grey List Banner)
You slipped up and now I'm keeping an eye on you. A little good behavor could go a long way neutral

(Black List Banner)
If you are here do not bother trying to buy an Octi. You are not welcome in this shop and it will take a miracle (not to mention appologizes) to get you back onto the Grey List. (Its hard to push me to the point of Black Listing people so if you are hereyou better believe it will be hard to get off this list.)


User Image


SilverBloodshield: Lineartist, colorist, shop owner, and all around friendly werecheetah.
Justicar Gale Bloodshield: Silver's fiance and shop supporter
Bios- coming soon

MuletotheFoxxes: Colorist
Bio-coming soon

Chobi_Chocobo: Colorist
Bio-coming soon

Sagua: Colorist and line editor
Bio-coming soon

(Links Banner)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//