Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I sell my halo?

Click this for gold 0.33618233618234 33.6% [ 236 ]
No, cuz you know I don't wanna sell it 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 72 ]
No, cuz no one can offer a good offer for it 0.085470085470085 8.5% [ 60 ]
No, cuz its an item that shows ur dedication to gaia 0.16951566951567 17.0% [ 119 ]
Yes, cuz you have a decent offer for it 0.086894586894587 8.7% [ 61 ]
Yes, cuz you want it (not decent offer) 0.02991452991453 3.0% [ 21 ]
Yes, cuz i might leave anyways (doesnt matter whats the offer) 0.18945868945869 18.9% [ 133 ]
Total Votes:[ 702 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 417 418 419 > >> >>> »|

Kupo's 03' Letter shop + something rare, yellow & ring-like

- read the first 4 posts before you offer for any items... i am officially starting to ignore ppl that don't follow the rules
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



SELLING

User Image - Angelic Halo
From: June 03' Letter
Price: unknown

I am possibly selling my halo because I don't think I have much time for it... but its very iffy... i might not if I'm back on enough or no good offers come along (which will probably be the more likely possibility)

Don't lecture me on how if im leaving i should just give it to you or sell it cheaply to you... i worked hard to get this halo... i accepted NO (hi Shay) help from anyone so yes I got this all by myself and if u are questing for it, im not gonna pity you because I got it with my two hands....

Here are some notes... please read them cuz i will get angry if you don't and violate them

note 1: really dont pm me with stuff... cuz im not in the mood to answer to pms... keep everything here -_-
note 2: dont even bother asking me for donations yet... not in the mood to take care of so much stuff at once
note 3: im ignoring all stupid offers (stupid offers = crap item, low offers, souls, etc)
note 4: don't bother asking me to wear the freaking item... i wont... and definately not just for the person asking.... or even to display it on a post...
note 5: dont quote the first few posts
note 6: there is a good chance i wont sell the item (>50%) if there are more than 12 items in the offer
note 7: there is also a good chance i won't sell the item (> 75%) if there isn't july 03' letters or items
note 8: NO ADVERTISING in my thread!!!
note 9: more notes to come


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bid 3
Darc_Master_Alchemist
Offers
2 grizz
2 chikies
1 bunnies
1 dj
1 ports



Bid 2
Your Mamas!
offer for halo:
Panda , Grizzly , Bunnys , Chickys , Dj's , rose ^^?


Bid 1
Anonymous bid for Halo
Panda + DJs + Ports + Ports + BBT + BBT + Angel Minis + Nightmare Minis + Angelic Sash + July 03' + Aug 03' + 2 Sept 03' + 2 Oct 03' + 4 Nov 03' + 4 Dec 03'


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to shop regulars/friends: feel free to bash offers that are horrendously low, stupid, or that u'll know I won't like ^_^

shop regulars:
- Momoka
- insperation.suicide
- [ A m i ]
- Akari Yui
- Now_I_Remember_it
- Wabbi
- ProdigyBombay
- meellieellieellie
- Insaniac
- -=chaos-raver=-
- [ Mog ]
- P . I . X . E . L
- im pretty sure i missed someone(s)... oopsie sollies
Gaia 03' Letters for Sale!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Note: due to me getting a grizzily bear hat... i have very little 03' letters left.... so ur offers will have to be spectacular for me to accept

User Image - July 03' Letter
Contains: Kodac Grizzily Bear Hat, Panda Hat
Note: 1 left... er and i have both hats

User Image - August 03' Letter
Contains: DJ Headphones, Portable Headphones
Note: Only have 1 so will be more reluctant to sell this letter

User Image - September 03' Letter
Contains: Angelic Mini Wings, Nightmare Mini Wings
Note:

User Image - October 03' Letter
Contains: Angelic Sash, Devil's Tail
Note: I already have an angelic sash so if you are trying to upgrade it... don't

User Image - November 03' Letter
Contains: AFK, OMG
Note:

User Image - December 03' Letter
Contains: Angelic Scarf, Nightmare Scarf
Note: Nope... not accepting pure for this anymore... look below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Notes
- I do not want pure gold (don't even offer more than 40% of the item's worth in gold)
- I do not want joke offers
- If you are upgrading the offer better be good... I'd rather keep the letter
- I do not want most mid to late04-06 donation items (there are exceptions tho -- look 2 posts down to what i want)
- I do like pretty art
- Don't ask me what I want for the letters... you offer and i will say yes or no...
- Please do not offer donation item + gold for next donation letter up (ie scarves + gold for nov letter, or omg/afk + gold for oct letter, etc) --- exception 1






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaia 04' Letters for Sale!!!

- to be constructed
on haitis(sp?) too busy and dont have much time to do the first page.... -_-

for now I am just selling January, Feburary, and March 04' letters... offer for them.... i might be willing to take pure gold... most likely not tho...

I VALUE ALL THE ITEMS MYSELF... SO DON'T SAY IT'S WORTH THIS MUCH OR IT'S WORTH IT FOR THIS ITEM FROM THIS GUIDE...
Other Sales

I have a lot of other valuable items from 03' to sell

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image PAPER BAGS User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I have a ton of blank paper bags to sell so just offer for them... I also have some faced ones (Holes, Monster) that I will sell too but for less

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image CHRISTMAS CHARITY GIFTS User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I have a ton of christmas charity gifts too.... so buy them from me as well ^_^
Here are some items that I want

- Grizzly Hat (holy... i got it ^________^)
- Silver Medal
- Royal Black Cloak (paying 1 jan 04' letter + mp3/cd player + something else???**)
- Corsage
- Red Joker Hat
- Candy striper hat (note this hat is not worth more than the halo IMO)
- Maybe a ?ino hat
** offer can change anytime

Here are some items I want to buy
tell me what u wanna sell it at (i will be bartering)
- Red Wizard Hat
- Dark piano
- Gothic Window
- Gothic Table with Red Cover
- Gothic Chair
- Roro
- Ice Tiara?
- Winter Fox Mink?
- Black Letter Belt or Large Silver Buckle Belt

Here are some items I won't mind extras (so only in offers for items)
- Chyaku Norisu Scarf
- Kikis
- Cocos
- Puppies
- Roro (max 2)

And here are some items that I DON'T want
- 04-06 Donation Letter or Items (except Coco[no more than 3], Kiki[no more than 2], 1 Angelic Bracelet, maybe staff/pitchfork)
- Commons (offer gold instead)
- Trophies
- Event Items
-

Don't even try offering these items
- Flowers (nice bouquets are fine)
- Bugs
- Black, Brown, Green Inks
- Paper + Paper created items
- Fish
- Fishing Junk
- Rare/Uncommons
- Intangible objects (this mean stuff like souls)
- Undergarments (ewwww)
Artsies by some very cool ppl

insperation.suicide
User Image


[ A m i ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Aioo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKu
poKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKu
poKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKu
poKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoK
upoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKu
poKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoK
upoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoK
upoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKu
poKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKu
poKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKu
poKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoK
upoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKup
oKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoK
upoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoK
upoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoK
upoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
( can i poke at it)
elfgirl
( can i poke at it)


wait itll it moves i guess

Smol Waffles

Moving on up... dooot doot. xD

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kupo
elfgirl
( can i poke at it)


wait itll it moves i guess


( k sorry. heart )

>[O.<]< heart
^0^ LOTSA GOOD LUCK to KUPO!~
<3<3<3
Akari Yui
Moving on up... dooot doot. xD


w00t w00t... thanks!
new thread eh? xd
Eldrea
new thread eh? xd

yep yep

new shopness
User Image<3<3User Image <3 E <3 N <3 D <3 User Image<3<3User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//